Boku wa Mari 75 - welp this definitely wasn't what I was looking forward to, literally 80% of the chapter was travel montage though that last page left me with even more questions than I had before

actually just had a thought Mari didn't know the way to Komori's house and her comment about his mom at the end make it more and more obvious this wasn't a supernatural body-swap sort of deal
    Last edited by Sj; 2016-06-25 at 12:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Oh btw, I think people were looking for this or this earlier.
    Well that's interesting...

- - - Updated - - -

6.5 hours til flying witch melts souls.

ST book 16-17 - Zhou clan a shit, Jiang Fan a shit, Chuyu Rou a shit.

I was contemplating picking it back up recently because I had a moment of remembering Best Justice, but then I also remembered that it had to go to shit along with the anime.

Seriously, the first like 40 chapters were actually fun, but then everyone died and the story turned to shit, why did they have to go and do that?
    Yeah it got kinda... idk

I'm mainly reading it to see where the hell they're trying to go with a few plot points: like what happens with Kurome and Wave, what happens with Tatsumi fusing with his teigu, is writing best girl Mine into a coma the dumbest thing they could've done

One of the best girls died and Esdese lost her edge. Najenda is the only good girl remaining. It was great when it was just two top teams giving their absolute best at decimating each other, but reinforcements were more than scarce and Akame ga Kill always tried to kill characters people care about, so it was clear from the start it'd be hard to make it go on for long.
    It's kinda how the formula of the Holy Grail War in Fate is destined to make the series lose steam as it goes because the cast gets smaller and smaller with time.

Unrelated

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are awfully active recently
    Still not close to the 40 pages per day days though

Also back to watching Chihayafuru and Chihaya is absolute perfection.

Apparently Kimi ni Todoke's second season is pretty poor. Shame because the first was actually good. I don't think I'll even bother watching it.

Yes, but atleast Fate ends relatively quickly.
    Yeah, but it does feel like Akame's wrapping up fairly soon so it likely won't drag on

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I've got a lot more free time lately, plus trying to stay occupied.

Also back to watching Chihayafuru and Chihaya is absolute perfection.
    She totally is. I love Shinobu to death, though. That girl speaks to me on a spiritual level.

Based Mori, probably my favorite fan-subber.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Apparently Kimi ni Todoke's second season is pretty poor. Shame because the first was actually good. I don't think I'll even bother watching it.
    Did you start it? I loved s1 and hated s2. I'd go into more detail but I don't want to spoil it for you, though there really isn't much story to spoil.

It's summer as well now, so that should speed the shitposting up a bit.

Yunyun?

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Did you start it? I loved s1 and hated s2. I'd go into more detail but I don't want to spoil it for you, though there really isn't much story to spoil.
    Nope, not yet. The reviews state you can just start at episode 8 and you don't miss anything notable. But that seems like a shitty way to watch it lol.

I liked it more than season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I actually love that guy's voice every time he does a morphing announcement thing.
    https://www.myinstants.com/instant/a...-gun-morphing/
    Oh btw, I think people were looking for this or this earlier.
    yeah that's it

Nope, not yet. The reviews state you can just start at episode 8 and you don't miss anything notable. But that seems like a shitty way to watch it lol.
    Yeah you can basically watch episode 1 to get an idea of the fuckery you'd have to sit through, skip to episode 8 and watch the rest from there.

Vague spoiler: As much as I love Sawako, I couldn't care less that the conflicts were resolved at the end of the season after what I had to sit through to get there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I liked it more than season 1.
    Legit not staging to shit on your opinion here, but what did you like about s2?

Books that I ordered finally arrived.

Went with Kingkiller chronicles book 1-2 and prince/king of throns books, just a shame i'll have to wait 3 more days before I can start reading em.

All good choices. Why 3 days though?
    Because by then I'll be on holiday for a week without any decent internet access, so not gonna start binging those books in order to still have stuff to do there.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kr6KQkf.jpg[IMG]
    the konosuba ova looks good nsfw https://media.giphy.com/media/xT0Gqv...MOGc/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Legit not staging to shit on your opinion here, but what did you like about s2?
    The ending of S1 where nothing happened really rubbed me the wrong way. I was willing to look past the manufactured Dawson Creek drama because S2 ended better. And, to be honest, I felt like main guy would have never, ever done a fucking thing unless they introduced that blonde dude. Necessary evil to get the narrative to move. Lazy? Yes. But needed.

I was the same with Nisekoi, though. Really liked S1, and though S2 was hot garbage for the same reasons.

Lol, fair enough. They won't last you a whole week, though And you'll be crying for more!
    That is quite likely lol. Last year I had Words of Radiance and The Way of Kings to read, but they didn't last a whole week either. But I saved up on quite a bit chapters from some webnovels hoping that they will fill the void if the hotel wifi allows it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted To Love-Ru and SteinsGate. It was between Queens Blade or Love-Ru. Needed to balance science and science or research purposes.