Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Looks like enhancement shaman are going to be gimp again. Thank god I dont play this crap game anymore.

Deleted
    Damn Rogues they are so fine balanced they do not need any tweaks/changes ... or Blizzard forgot that there is a class called Rogue in game ... DH is the new Rogue ...
    "Dalaran Sewers -> The Hall of Shadows" - oh yeah that's it - it makes the zone more valuable.

Dominate Mind was the one thing that made Priests fun this expac!
    Now, priests are just, meh.

I wonder how many people here have actually played the beta before whining that their class got nerfed...

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I wonder how many people here have actually played the beta before whining that their class got nerfed...
    Right here. What they've done to BM Hunters is, I'm convinced, aimed to ruin them so thoroughly so as to stop their being so many BM Hunters in the world (of Warcraft). It has gone from my most fun spec/class to my least currently, and nothing meaningful has been changed in response to the overwhelming negative feedback since Alpha.

Deleted
    and again no movement changes for ret pallys

Quote Originally Posted by Vlper View Post
    I don't get what its function is now. It only lasts 10 seconds so it's basically a CD you use when in burn phase, but doesnt have any kind of cooldown and has 2 charges so...do you just always have it available and use it during each burn rotaton?

Also interesting change to Phoenix Flames. It's basically a second, stronger AOE Fire Blast now. How would that be worked into a rotation where you cant camp pyros? Use on opening and then use when you dont get a heating up? Just use when fire blast is on CD? It seems too strong to not always be using it on cooldown...
    Rune of Power has a 45 second recharge and 2 charges lasting 10 seconds now. So yea its a damage buff cooldown like AP... but Rune of Power was already the best of the bunch... I don't get why it needed to be buffed more while Mirror Image and Incanter's Flow are left as they are.

Deleted
    Still waiting on artifact talent fixes for DKs also noticed EU blizzard forums seem to be a ghost town and a mess for Legion feedback, not even class specific/spec specific threads are available there, they don;t think it's time to merge the forums so EU and US people are all posting on the same?

While I'm sure someone would be grateful, I'm surprised they need to take steps to ensure people got credit for the Rhok'Delar. That was the crowning achievement of my entire hunter career to get it. It's like getting an Olympic Medal, a Medal of Honor. Who would have gotten rid of it in the first place to have a need to have credit restored?

Wait... Spirit Wolf's are going to be permanent?

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Right here. What they've done to BM Hunters is, I'm convinced, aimed to ruin them so thoroughly so as to stop their being so many BM Hunters in the world (of Warcraft). It has gone from my most fun spec/class to my least currently, and nothing meaningful has been changed in response to the overwhelming negative feedback since Alpha.
    I was thinking more along the lines of the damage/healing numbers than the actual spec overhaul. But yes, I do feel bad for BM in that respect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another beacon nerf, yay. WTS [Clue], cheap .
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see so much refs to Wowhead in official Blue post that I start to believing that it's a official Blizzard site now....

Quote Originally Posted by zer View Post
    Damn Rogues they are so fine balanced they do not need any tweaks/changes ... or Blizzard forgot that there is a class called Rogue in game ... DH is the new Rogue ...
    "Dalaran Sewers -> The Hall of Shadows" - oh yeah that's it - it makes the zone more valuable.
    I know the feeling. I've played a rogue since Closed Beta of Vanilla in 2004. It's not uncommon to receive little to no changes, even when the majority believe changes could be made. But I'm sure we'll find a way to be just fine, and then we'll be noticed if we hit #1 on the charts lol.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    Wait... Spirit Wolf's are going to be permanent?
    Nope, just tested. They last 30 seconds.

Wow, i am so happy to see achievements for Benediction and hunter weps. Got all of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of the damage/healing numbers than the actual spec overhaul. But yes, I do feel bad for BM in that respect.
    Ah, my mistake. I misunderstood. ...Although they also don't seem to have done any real numbers tuning with BM in quite a few builds. Of course, I suppose it's hard to balance it when pets/pet commands are still buggy as hell and your permanent pet, Hati, can die with a 2 minute rez timer during fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Nope, just tested. They last 30 seconds.
    Yeah, I tested it last night too. But thank you