Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    It will be at least waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more grinding this time seeing as everything is gated behind something.....
    worldquests? do the whole broken shores before you start them
    but you need that for flying anyway.....

and the mob scaling is one of the worst decision to be honest. I leveled 1,5 toons to 110 (btw 105) and yet they dont feel as if they are getting stronger AT ALL.....
    Maybe you suck at playing your class. You definitely feel much stronger after you level a bit. But whiny fucks like you will find any reason to whine so bleh, keep being bitter, no skin off my back.

[infracted]

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I don't know, honestly.
    They both want our complete destruction, so once it gets to that point I can't say one is necessarily more dangerous than the other.
    Really what you want to evaluate here is how likely they are to complete that task, not what task it is that they want to perform.
    We need to stop both :P
    Yeah but you can say that about any of the Warcraft bad guys. I think it says something that everything Sargeras has done has been to stop the old gods from completing their mission.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I have a question...
    Just in case if I miss the pre-patch, will I able to do it when Legion hits live for the expansion?

I really want to play when my Demon Hunter comes out and probably gonna level him through the Mardum place and Vault of the Wardens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Yeah but you can say that about any of the Warcraft bad guys. I think it says something that everything Sargeras has done has been to stop the old gods from completing their mission.
    So he wants to kill us in process, enslave any remaining forces under his dark will and many more terrible things.
    Still regardless I really want Sargeras to be a large force, like we only get to face his leg and his foot, because he is so gigantic in size so we only have room to fight his body parts.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    So I have a question...
    Just in case if I miss the pre-patch, will I able to do it when Legion hits live for the expansion?

I really want to play when my Demon Hunter comes out and probably gonna level him through the Mardum place and Vault of the Wardens.
    Mardum and the Vault are part of the DH starting experience so you'll be able to do them at any time when you create a DH. The pre-event has invasions in different zones of Azeroth, you won't be able to do those after the pre-event ends.

Is there a way to skip the intro broken shore quests and go straight to Dalaran & getting my artifact?

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Is there a way to skip the intro broken shore quests and go straight to Dalaran & getting my artifact?
    Yes, but you need to do the intro at least once. After that you can skip it at the NPC that started the questline.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly surprised that people still even answer rcshaggys questions.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    after doing the scenario on your main you can skip it on all other future characters. I can't remember if there were any limitations in place for it (such as the skip only being server wide or account-faction wide), though. I'm just happy there's an option to skip the scenario, having to do the WoD one on every character was annoying as shit.

I'm kind of wondering how the skip will work out in terms of XP though since you received a decent amount of it in both the MoP and WoD starting quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    I think you are missing the point.
    I'm definately one of those "i dont see a problem with artifacts the way they are right now"
    but i dont like it when my sides defense defend the wrong thing.

The problem is the fact that there is one iconic Item that only exists once. Yet even if they look different you will have ALL dps paladins wielding the one single ashbringer. When by definition there is only 1. Same with Legendaries. its a legendary item, so while you will ocassionally see more than 1 person in a given raid or bg with it it is extremely rare to do so.

Blizz has even enforced this by having iconic raid drops often become the standard uniform for npcs later. For example many Draenei in Draenor wielded the Champion draenei sword from the draenei quartermaster for the tournament, and others the mace that belongs to maraad, to show that these weapons are actually fairy common among wielders. thats because its easy to see how that any of these weapons, even if they were previously only used by a specific hero can be duplicated. because what was special was not the weapon but the hero.

With artifacts and legendaries the ENTIRE point of them is that they are special and one of a kind.

Again I dont have anything against this but that is why people are against it. For instance i think they should change it so that your character is said to be one of many leaders of your order hall sending out missions and working with your champions. not a Single one. it would make sense if it was canonized that there are at least 3 champions per class. i'd like to see dialogue about a npc talking tot he Ashbringer of how the Wielder of the Silver Hand saved a great many soldiers on the battlefield, so its time for the Ashbringer to go on the offensive. Thus leaving ambiguity as to who wields it while simultaneously giving credit where credit is do. Is the wielder of the Silver hand the Ashbringer himself? His companion? a rival from the horde? Amongst the story that doesnt matter as much.

- - - Updated - - -

yall are missing the greatest plan of all. N'zoth could have crustacean followers!

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

Mantis shrimp can see in 12 visual spectrums, create explosions hotter than the sun!
    You care too much about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Minor correction, you need to have done it at least once since after they introduced the option.
    Yeah, I just got out of bed and was too lazy to type words.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Reaver View Post
    It requires friendly, actually, not honored. From my understanding, it shouldn't be an issue for anyone that's done at least a few main quests in each zone while leveling, as they'd already be at least friendly, though I believe the exception is Nightfallen rep, where you need to at least begin the questing in Suramar at max level to get friendly with them, unless that's changed since I've last heard.
    Basically it's not a difficult or even time consuming gate for most people as it requires things they've likely already completed/will complete (i.e. doing quests in each of the zones.) It's only a gate for people that have somehow gotten to max level while entirely avoiding questing, yet still desire to do world quests.
    sorry but that is bullshit. you level to max while leveling in 2.5 zones, so yes world quests ARE gated as you cant do them at 110 but instead are forced into doing the zones you didnt do yet, which is GATING.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    Maybe you suck at playing your class. You definitely feel much stronger after you level a bit.
    No you dont as everything is allways the same level as you. right I play my class since 12 years but I suck at it, ok. Go ahead Mr White Knight.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I cannot understand why limit champions to 5. It really worsens the feel of the mission table to only have 4 available (one should be a combat ally) since often you'll need to use 3 to properly counter a mission.
    ON the upside you can send a mission away with only one or 2 spots filled.

No you dont as everything is allways the same level as you. right I play my class since 12 years but I suck at it, ok. Go ahead Mr White Knight.

- - - Updated - - -

ON the upside you can send a mission away with only one or 2 spots filled.
    Except you do feel stronger simply because early on the artefact comes into play giving an extra ability (or two) whilst generally improving the throughput of other existing abilities.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This post is brought to you by the letters U and F (though not necessarily in that order)

If you don't feel stronger as you level up, then you do suck at your class/spec. The only time you feel weak is exactly at level 100 because you're in shitty 680 premade gear, but as you level up and get geared up there's no issue at all. And mobs being at the same level as you means fuck-all. The only thing is you aren't one-shotting mobs, but they are barely a threat, and even if you pull 5-6 of them at once, you can use all the tools of your class and crush them. If you wanted to one-shot mobs then yeah, that won't be possible while leveling, but you're hardly "weak".

Btw who the fuck thought that Defiled Augment Runes was a smart idea?
    FFS.

/10chars

Btw who the fuck thought that Defiled Augment Runes was a smart idea?
    oh no.....

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    I just don't see that two villains not getting along automatically means that we must like one of them more than the other.
    If the enemy of my enemy still wants to kill me, they're both enemies :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post
    Mardum and the Vault are part of the DH starting experience so you'll be able to do them at any time when you create a DH. The pre-event has invasions in different zones of Azeroth, you won't be able to do those after the pre-event ends.
    Alright thanks man...
    Was just checking, because I just don't want to play WoD for now...
    Sub time ran out and I am really done with it until Legion hits.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    honestly surprised that people still even answer rcshaggys questions.
    Everytime I come on here I have to deal with people like you.
    Can you just leave me alone and let me do my thing and do something better with your life.
    Do you feel great everytime you call me out on stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder is the Vault in the DH starting experience an instance of a phased version of Azsuna?7
    Probably you could never know...
    For the Horde!

my character is stuck in Dragon Soul.. as soon as i log in my game just stops responding.. no errors no nothing.. just freezes and stops responding.. and im not the only one with this problem.. opened a ticket they said that they dont have the access to beta realms.. but i cant access NA forums cause im from EU..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    my character is stuck in Dragon Soul.. as soon as i log in my game just stops responding.. no errors no nothing.. just freezes and stops responding.. and im not the only one with this problem.. opened a ticket they said that they dont have the access to beta realms.. but i cant access NA forums cause im from EU..
    Try a faction change

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Try a faction change
    too bad i have something in my mailbox