Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    Argentina scored 1 goal, we got the unluckiest auto-goal ever in 3rd minute or so. Nigeria would be behind 1-0 had it not been for referee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUA0w1CROsQ Educate yourself. Iran was nuked 3-1 easily.

Seriously, your team is so bad when taking into account your population as well as the fact that you actually import players from elsewhere. Like, not just from neighbouring countries (like Croatia and Serbia do with Bosnia), but other freakin' continents. It's just hilarious. You play poor football overall and think you can say something about a team like Bosnia that is among the most gifted technically. Go cry in your bed, kiddo.

Are you this angry because you were imported as well without your consent?
    Lol. Someone who believes Bosnia matters in world football.
    Cute.

Deleted
    Hmm. I think Wales has an amazing team spirit, really. Truly feels like a team playing when you watch them. I like them for that. However, Northern Irish people were backstabbed by the English in the referendum, so I feel sorry for them there... Not sure who to root for. Someone help me out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    No they shouldn't have.
    Don't be hater.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobs92 View Post
    Lol. Someone who believes Bosnia matters in world football.
    Cute.
    We do. Everyone respects us. We're favourites against most teams. We have better good player to population ratio than any other country. Sorry to hurt you there.

Are you an imported Portuguese as well? I have nothing against that, so no worries. No bad feelings here.

Yea sure.

It's the starting line-up that matters... and you got a significant percentage of imported people.
    Lol. In that picture only Nani is not Portuguese. And i don't think you really wanna say "imported".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Lol. In that picture only Nani is not Portuguese.
    You can't see two other black people? Also, this doesn't even have Pepe nor Renato Sanchez.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. I think Wales has an amazing team spirit, really. Truly feels like a team playing when you watch them. I like them for that. However, Northern Irish people were backstabbed by the English in the referendum, so I feel sorry for them there... Not sure who to root for. Someone help me out?
    Who do you all root for? I feel sorry for the Irish due to the referendum so I want them to be happy.

except for a few players in this current game, the overall technical ability of both teams is awful

Deleted
    WTF are you talking about? There's so much sh!t here I don't know where to start. First of, how is Bosnia not a footballing nation? It's literally among the most fanatical nations in footballing terms you can have. We've produced insanely good players for decades both when we were part of Yugoslavia and since our independence as well. And lol @ Netherlands having "only" 17 million people... Yea, Bosnia has 3.5 million. And when considering that about half are Serbs and Croats, and many of their players (like Subotic and Lovren) choose to play for Serbia and Croatia, you can count about 2.5 million at best. That's a LOT less than what Netherlands has. Moreover, Netherlands imports players from their colonies so that's an additional bonus.

And if we had a better economy we'd develop players better as well, and be even more frightening. Sorry, but there's just no contest here. The ratio is on our side.
    IF we had better economy, IF we had more people living here, IF we had not 30% living in our country choosing for another country (because our country's football team simply sucks, i mean if you could choose between Croatia and Bosnia who wouldn't go for Croatia?). There's so much if's, it's nonsense and you say I'm talkings sh!t.

I ment you aren't a football nation simply because there aren't much very well known players and your national team together with clubs basically did NOTHING on the grand scheme of football. You could basically rant on about having less people in your country, but that would make Fiji Islands one hell of a football nation aswell considering their amount of players. I mean where are we talking about, your country sucks in football deal with it. You have a ''decent'', not good generation and you still didn't manage to qualify for the Europeans. I sure believe you can be fanatical inside your own country but that doesn't mean you made any significant appearance ever on the globe, aswell as delivering great footballers.

Medunjanin is your guy with the highest caps and it was simply a mediocre player over here, he simply sucked with sometimes being good. Now I believe he's been better the last few years but comeon, how can we even discuss Bosnia being a significant football nation...

I'm probaby discussing with a clown anyways. Lewandowski not a good strker and Bosnia one of the great football nations. And then he woke up

You can't see two other black people? Also, this doesn't even have Pepe nor Renato Sanchez.
    "Black people" again. Lol.

They are both Portuguese, born in Portugal and at least one Portuguese parent. You can't really process in your brain how colonies work and specially that we still had them 50 years ago. When their parents were already alive.

Deleted
    Lol. In that picture only Nani is not Portuguese. And i don't think you really wanna say "imported".
    Dude, check this out. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=...110/index.html

11+ players are not native Europeans let alone Portuguese. Your team is pretty much a club. Maybe you should pull a Crimea and get hold of more potential talents... you know, for future sake?

We do. Everyone respects us. We're favourites against most teams. We have better good player to population ratio than any other country. Sorry to hurt you there.

Are you an imported Portuguese as well? I have nothing against that, so no worries. No bad feelings here.
    Oh dear, you dont. Bosnia is a medicore team. Saying otherwise is simply being delusional with fan glasses on.
    An no, half German, half Spanish living in Germany.

Deleted

''Respect'' doesn't mean you're a good football nation, btw, I want to see the numbers on you having the best good player to population rato than any other country. Should be a fun piece of ''science''... Btw I think a lot of people don't even know of your star player, Pjanic. And he's together with Dzeko MILES MILES ahead in terms of quality of the rest.

Thinking about it, could you maybe name a few of your so called ''star players''? I want to have a laugh here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    IF we had better economy, IF we had more people living here, IF we had not 30% living in our country choosing for another country (because our country's football team simply sucks, i mean if you could choose between Croatia and Bosnia who wouldn't go for Croatia?). There's so much if's, it's nonsense and you say I'm talkings sh!t.

I ment you aren't a football nation simply because there aren't much very well known players and your national team together with clubs basically did NOTHING on the grand scheme of football. You could basically rant on about having less people in your country, but that would make Fiji Islands one hell of a football nation aswell considering their amount of players. I mean where are we talking about, your country sucks in football deal with it. You have a ''decent'', not good generation and you still didn't manage to qualify for the Europeans. I sure believe you can be fanatical inside your own country but that doesn't mean you made any significant appearance ever on the globe, aswell as delivering great footballers.

Medunjanin is your guy with the highest caps and it was simply a mediocre player over here, he simply sucked with sometimes being good. Now I believe he's been better the last few years but comeon, how can we even discuss Bosnia being a significant football nation...

I'm probaby discussing with a clown anyways. Lewandowski not a good strker and Bosnia one of the great football nations. And then he woke up
    You're not very bright, really. No point continuing further I think. But, let's make this clear. I said if things were better, we'd have an even better team - not that we don't have a good team already. Understand? Also, nobody goes for Croatia because it's better, but because they're Catholics. It's simple, lol. Educate yourself on this. They also go to Serbia for a similar reason.

Medunjanin isn't close to being our best player. Over the last few years Dzeko, Besic, Pjanic, Spahic, Ibisevic, Misimovic, Salihovic - all better. Learn a thing or two bro. Sorry you feel jealous for our talent. Really, you're clueless about football, so you should never comment about it. Bosnia is a respected and talented footballing nation, so go cry me a river.

Dude, check this out. http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=...110/index.html

11+ players are not native Europeans let alone Portuguese. Your team is pretty much a club. Maybe you should pull a Crimea and get hold of more potential talents... you know, for future sake?
    Where are you seeing 11+? There's 8 players not born in Portugal from the 23. 4 of them were born in France or Germany but one or both parents are Portuguese.

The other 4, 3 were born in Africa and one in Brazil. The ones born in Africa, Guiné or Cape Verde had their parents born while those countries were still Portuguese.

If you can't process that, i am done with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    I didn't know God save the queen was also the national anthem for nothern ireland. (have missed the begining of their group stage game)
    And today of all days they probably were ashamed to sing it.

Haha typical Bosnian, so full of shit and worthless pride. Your country is a mess, your people are aggressive and ignorant for no reason at all. But what do you expect from a muslim country. Go cry somewhere else how Bosnia is the greatest thing that happened to football. You are a joke.

Infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-06-25 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    ''Respect'' doesn't mean you're a good football nation, btw, I want to see the numbers on you having the best good player to population rato than any other country. Should be a fun piece of ''science''... Btw I think a lot of people don't even know of your star player, Pjanic. And he's together with Dzeko MILES MILES ahead in terms of quality of the rest.

Thinking about it, could you maybe name a few of your so called ''star players''? I want to have a laugh here!
    Okay. Begovic is a really solid keeper; there's Dzeko and Ibisevic (who has had a drop in form for a while, but was a beast most of his career), Misimovic who stopped recently (he was a record-holder for most assists in Bundesliga until Bruyne broke it, and he won the title alongside Dzeko with Wolfsburg), Spahic (seriously, was among top defenders in Bundesliga previous season)... Etc. I mean, really, it's pretty simple. Just give us almost any team and we'll rip them apart.

Who do you all root for? I feel sorry for the Irish due to the referendum so I want them to be happy.
    I sure do not support those Welsh leave voters. So NIreland it is.

Deleted
    Where are you seeing 11+? There's 8 players not born in Portugal from the 23. 4 of them were born in France or Germany but one or both parents are Portuguese.

The other 4, 3 were born in Africa and one in Brazil. The ones born in Africa, Guiné or Cape Verde had their parents born while those countries were still Portuguese.

If you can't process that, i am done with you.
    I don't give a sh!t where they're born. Fact is, they are not of Portuguese descent. Nearly half of the full squad aren't. That's a pretty big deal. Just because they didn't arrive at adult age in Portugal or something doesn't mean they are native Portuguese. They came mostly for a pretty well-known reason. Sorry.

Why Bosnia and Herzegovina didn't conquer more and had more colonies? You are giants after all. We, the "dwarfs" already controlled half the world, can't do anything about it.

You really can't process it. I am out. Enjoy the rest of the EURO in the TV with your players.
    Last edited by Sughs; 2016-06-25 at 04:44 PM.