Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

They finally added demon hunter to the BoA Baleful gear!

Ever since early beta i've asked constantly when would they add demon hunters to the baleful leather gear. So i checked every new build to see if they added it and this build they finally added it. As someone who stacked a lot baleful leather pieces its a relief that my effort wasn't wasted.

Thank you so much for reporting this. I don't know how I would have been able to level for 1-2 hours before I replaced all this gear.

By 102 all the gear you get will be above 700 ilvl.

Deleted
    Thanks for reporting this. I have been collecting all the items myself for when DH's come out so I can get into HFC that bit easier!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Being able to kill mobs for 1-2 levels with less downtime and at a faster pace is always better that not.
    There is no downtime and if you want a tip on how to lvl in Legion it is to tag mobs other people are fighting and level in a group. The different pace wise if you have 680 and 695 ilvl is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Being able to kill mobs for 1-2 levels with less downtime and at a faster pace is always better that not.
    The Legion prepatch event gives ilvl 700 gear, So unless you upgrade the Baleful items to 695 then double Valor upgrade to 705 they're pretty pointless.

Forgot to add you can also upgrade the prepatch weapons to 725 via an item sold for the Nethershards.
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2016-06-22 at 10:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    The Legion prepatch event gives ilvl 700 gear, So unless you upgrade the Baleful items to 695 then double Valor upgrade to 705 they're pretty pointless.
    Oh? Is it a full set of gear too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    Oh? Is it a full set of gear too?
    Indeed.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/legion...ch-demon-event
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    Yeah.

I was under the imrpession the set is only cosmetic and theres only 6 or so 700 pieces
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I was under the imrpession the set is only cosmetic and theres only 6 or so 700 pieces
    Look at the link, It's not cosmetic and you can acquire an entire set of gear.

The armor set costs 1850, jewellery and cape cost 500 each and the weapons drop from the chest.

http://legion.wowhead.com/item=13816...ood&bonus=3387

For example

[Edit] Misread the 1850 nethershard armor ensemble, That does look like it's just transmog only.

I assume the armor set is available via the chests though
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2016-06-22 at 11:05 AM.
    Yeah.

Look at the link, It's not cosmetic and you can acquire an entire set of gear.

The armor set costs 1850, jewellery and cape cost 500 each and the weapons drop from the chest.
    the gear you can obtain it states is 685, not 700. You can get a 6 700 pieces and a weapon up to 725.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowhead
    Stage 4 - Large Legion Chest, which will contain 90 Nethershard, a chance for iLevel 685 Fel-Touched Gear*,
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted

Forgot to add you can also upgrade the prepatch weapons to 725 via an item sold for the Nethershards.
    Its just neck, rings and a trinket definitely not a full set of gear.

fuck never mind they added alot more the last time i checked.
    Last edited by mmoc13979e51bd; 2016-06-22 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    the gear you can obtain it states is 685, not 700. You can get a 6 700 pieces and a weapon up to 725.
    It's a user 12 days ago who states the gear is 685, The gear on wowhead is 700

The latest comments linking the actual ilvl 700 armor set is from 4 days ago

http://legion.wowhead.com/search?q=felshroud#items
    Last edited by Lolsteak; 2016-06-22 at 11:14 AM.
    Yeah.

fair enough

On the Beta, gear from the invasions were 685. If you look at the link the only gear that you can buy is 700 amulet, rings, neck and cloak. Also, remember the new amulet and rings will not have agility.

I'm not sure how likely you are to get the 700 weapon and 725 boost. Hopefully it's common enough.

Anyone thinking not having the baleful gear is helpful doesn't understand how underpowered DH is at the start. Also, if you plan to play at all during the pre-patch this will help for doing any mythic 5 mans so you're not just dragging. Finally, it's free gear and more than likely you have the upgrade as well. I've got multiple pieces of gloves, belt, boots, neck cloak etc and enough apexis crystals to upgrade every piece of gear...all from doing garrisons.

What's the ILV you get after finished the DH starter zone(mardun and wardens)?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahkhun View Post
    woah, how are you leveling to level 102 during that 1 month pre patch?

Collecting baeful gear is for getting into HFC raids before the next xpac goes live.
    Woah, you haven't had enough HFC in the last year that you feel like you have to run HFC on your Demon Hunter to get gear that will be current for 1-2 weeks? ... Well gratz I guess?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yaminolucy View Post
    What's the ILV you get after finished the DH starter zone(mardun and wardens)?
    680 with epic upgrades being 695

I've had 700 gear from invasion boxes on PTR but definitely not had a full set as of yet. I'd rather get a heroic hfc carry off my guild seeing as I'm designated DH deeps, but for people without that option boa baleful is gonna be super handy, and it's not hard to get, just gear a tank or healer in ashran and random heroic til you drop.

You should also be able to buy 710 ILvL PvP gear, I'd imagine....

Since it won't cost conquest anymore (since conquest will no longer exist), I'd imagine it would be the same prices as other legacy honor gear, which is to say a few of the tokens you get from BG boxes.

It won't be an insignificant grind, but it will be available, at least. It'll be interesting to see how quickly Ashran lets you acquire them, too... I may be spending a lot of time in there regardless, if I can still queu up for the Glad Sanctum Highmaul Coliseum event in prepatch...... Since I'll want that Title on my DH as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news, it was to be epxected, but it's good it;s already in.

I think what some people don't realize is that the leveling from 100 to 102, especially in bad gear, is far slower and more annoying than leveling from 102-ish onward when you have more gear and a better artifact (with some relics in it and some traits filled in). if I can do anything to make that grind possibly easier by having better gear it's VERY welcome.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sounds good, I think I'll save the leather ones I get from my shipyard then!