Page 94 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Consider yourself in Trump's position. A Mexican judge, who is a member of a Hispanic-focused legal firm, is presiding over a case in which the accused is actively working to impede illegal immigrants from Mexico. You are that accused.

Why wouldn't Trump bring attention to this? Because it's not "politically correct?" Direct the space shuttle back to planet Earth please.
    Careful now, that's the kind of talk that made Trump fire Lewandowski...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...p-judge-224768
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I read trump was a descendant of the knights templars. That may explain his stance on muslims.

2016 will be the year of new World leaders with Bad Haircuts

Donald Trump. US Presidential Candidate & Boris Johnson.Tipped to be next UK Prime Minister

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I read trump was a descendant of the knights templars. That may explain his stance on muslims.
    It would definitely explain his hatred for the first amendment, and pretty much most of the constitution except the second.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    The democrats have already managed to create a permanent black underclass which, combined with milions of hispanics, will guarantee them endless "democratic" victories. Well rigged. They should just change name to the demographs.

Real question is why the republicants figured this was a good thing to support, maybe they truly believed in the free-market dream of low labour value.

Quote Originally Posted by LLspy View Post
    The democrats have already managed to create a permanent black underclass which, combined with milions of hispanics, will guarantee them endless "democratic" victories. Well rigged. They should just change name to the demographs.

Real question is why the republicants figured this was a good thing to support, maybe they truly believed in the free-market dream of low labour value.

Same logic as, "If black people would stop trying to end racism, we wouldn't have racism."
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You just said it won't even cover the whole border, this means you think Trumo is lying.
    Unlike you, I remember seeing a interview with him on the wall and he said there would be natural barriers in some places which would not require a wall. But since you do not like him and will not vote for him, I am sure you have not made the effort to watch as many interviews with him as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Maybe, but they didn't take their country back. In any sense. His tweet is flat-out incorrect, regardless of who he was talking to -- which, being Twitter, was everyone. Including the majority of Scots.
    Scotland is part of the UK. So I assume it is a bit like saying Texas had to accept Obama as being the elected President of the US even tho the majority voted against him. You could still say that the American people voted for Obama and some of them in Texas did too. :P

If Trump wins this Nov, you could say the American People have taken their country back and you could give this same speech in Ca., which I am sure he would not carry. But there would be some there who voted for him, so it still applies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    It would definitely explain his hatred for the first amendment, and pretty much most of the constitution except the second.
    Lol! So you blaming his genes and heritage on his stances? I guess I was happy the Brits voted to leave the EU because my ancestry is mainly English.

The only videos of Trump I'd watch are:

Only because they make him sound more ridiculous than he normally is.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    The only videos of Trump I'd watch are:

Only because they make him sound more ridiculous than he normally is.
    I would say all the Trump haters are like that. The only want to see/hear the bad stuff about him. But they do not have anything to worry about since he is losing so bad in the polls. Right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Unlike you, I remember seeing a interview with him on the wall and he said there would be natural barriers in some places which would not require a wall. But since you do not like him and will not vote for him, I am sure you have not made the effort to watch as many interviews with him as possible.
    Now you are blaming me for Trump contradicting him self all the time? Here is his site, which contains only 7 positions. 2 of those positions include building a wall:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Where is any sort of limit listed? Yes, obviously things like Rio Grande will be impossible to build a wall on, but that's not Trump's stance. It's your power to pretend there is some sort of sensibility in Trump's never recorded, changed by the hour stances. But, please, own your shit... Don't blame me for you supporting a liar who avoids specifics on the issues. Maybe this is where personal accountability gets applied to people who preach it.

- - - Updated - - -

I would say all the Trump haters are like that. The only want to see/hear the bad stuff about him. But they do not have anything to worry about since he is losing so bad in the polls. Right?
    No, there is nothing good he is saying. Remember how you defended his stance on guns in bars, before he called you dumb enouph to miss the obvious? Maybe it's time to blame Trump for the shit coming out of his mouth, instead of everyone else.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Please quote where I have said any of that. In fact I have criticized, and stand against the regressive left, and both moral, and cultural relativism, including multiculturalism.
    but you can't counter that by saying "herp derp nationalism is horrible"
    if a country, and people wish to defend their territory and genetic future.....that is basically the most naturally correct thing that they can do.
    It is frankly, the only thing that will save western civilization.....because without us it doesnt exist.

and thats why globalism and nationalism are and will always be polarized enemies
    will it be horrible? yes but also necessary

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The founding fathers were both, it's possible. "Out of many, one" means exactly that.

Common sense "protection" is not a problem. Protecting our ethics, morality, etc, is fine. But when you get into extremes you run into problems.
    If I recall you aren't strictly a globalist but do favor the idea of many cells in one body style of "global civilization." Which has a lot of appeal to me particularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, an organic form, when it makes sense. Not the forced or the extreme form that is used by some people. I support the "e pluribus unum" version of "globalism".
    I've always scoffed at the type that always say "We will be Earthicans!" or some such, I do not believe, nor wish to live in a world with only one people, one language, one idea.

But if the world can accept difference while functioning together that would be preferable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    if a country, and people wish to defend their territory and genetic future.....that is basically the most naturally correct thing that they can do.
    It is frankly, the only thing that will save western civilization.....because without us it doesnt exist.

and thats why globalism and nationalism are and will always be polarized enemies
    Is Stormfront down or something?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Of course they have to worry about it. This is the kind of thinking that loses elections; the idea that 'oh, we're winning so I can just stay home.' In fact, I've seen a lot of people on this forum trying hard to push the idea that people should stay home instead of voting because Trump is losing and they don't have to vote.

It's a painfully obvious what the intent is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account

Question

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post

"Genetic Future"?

Is that the new euphemism for "darker people are subhuman?"

Edit: and whatever that means, it is NOT the most naturally correct thing to do. Wide diversity of genes leads to more diverse and healthier specimens,
    It's why we shouldn't inpregnate our siblings... Not something I would expect a racist to understand.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2016-06-25 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    "Genetic Future"?

Is that the new euphemism for "darker people are subhuman?"
    You've discovered our resident racist. One of them, anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Latest Reuters/Ipsos poll has Clinton up by 13% over Trump.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN0ZA3KG
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

The people who just voted leave in Britain are the same kind of people who are supporting Trump. These are the same people who would've voted for Hillary 10 years ago.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You've discovered our resident racist. One of them, anyway.
    Truckboattruck is a reference to squidbillies. A cartoon about retarded "land squids" modeled after ignorant hicks. I don't take that account seriously.