Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Yea, same here. All we have to go on, is what they say or show us. I mean, maybe we actually have landed on the moon. But to say, we never have, isn't that far fetched.
    That's the least crazy thing he's said (but still on the list, given the photos). I'm more concerned with him thinking the earth is flat. (And possibly the moon as well? He wasn't terribly clear on that but he implied it with that "the moon isn't an object that can be landed on". Does he think the moon is painted on the firmament? I legitimately wouldn't be surprised. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firmament
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I agree with Eric Dubay's take on "gravity."

- - - Updated - - -

I know, which is why I don't believe in the moon landing. There is no "scientific evidence" that supports it.
    I agree with the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If you get an expensive enough telescope you can probably see the flag.
    The problem is that no one can see it, or any remains of a manned flight. They even cannot get a Google-quality satellite maps of it now, in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This argument presupposes that he accepts that the ISS is actually in space.
    Well, as primitive as the low-orbit ISS is, it is the pinnacle of a human space program, which is trivial to be inspected today. Yet they tell us that 40 years ago, when no one could prove that independently, USA pulled ELEVEN SUCCESSFUL MANNED missions on the MOON and we are asked to believe in it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The problem is that no one can see it, or any remains of a manned flight. They even cannot get a Google-quality satellite maps of it now, in 2016.
    Hmm? They do see it, dude.

http://www.space.com/16798-american-...lo-photos.html
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Well, as primitive as the low-orbit ISS is, it is the pinnacle of a human space program, which is trivial to be inspected today. Yet they tell us that 40 years ago, when no one could prove that independently, USA pulled ELEVEN SUCCESSFUL MANNED missions on the MOON and we are asked to believe in it.
    I'm not going to take you seriously until you pony up a reason why it's impossible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Hmm? They do see it, dude.
    And what is that supposed to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The weird part is that it's likely more difficult for the Moon landing to be a government conspiracy at this point
    What is difficult about that? You just show some patriotic pavilion and training shots, launch some automatic stations, some staged landings, with no casualties and no chance for failure. It is easier than actually risking lives and disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    NASA Got Sick of all that Conspiracy Thing and Released over 10,000 Photos from the Apollo Moon Mission

More in link
    I heard photos are really hard to manipulate in 2016

As always Genn Greymane continues spam for post count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

The most distressing thing about this whole topic is that I can't tell who's saying 'doctored photos' as a joke, and who's saying it seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    keeping thousands of people silent for decades
    There was no "thousands of people" involved. In such projects teams do not know what others are doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what is that supposed to be?
    What's what supposed to be? Read the article, mate.

What is difficult about that? You just show some patriotic pavilion and training shots, launch some automatic stations, some staged landings, with no casualties and no chance for failure. It is easier than actually risking lives and disgrace.
    What are you talking about? There were casualties; real people died or were injured in space programs throughout the years. Many missions failed, and the public knew of it - there was no disgrace, every sane individual understands how complicated space missions are and how many things can go wrong.

Unlike some other conspiracy theorists, you do not even seem to get basic facts right. Your skepticism is based exclusively on your ignorance and unwillingness to educate yourself.

There was no "thousands of people" involved. In such projects teams do not know what others are doing.
    You do not seem to know much about how NASA operates either... *sigh*
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    real people died or were injured in space programs throughout the years.
    There need to be "casualties" or "malfunctions" from time to time, but again, it is nowhere close to what we would have get if they had actually attempted manned Moon missions with the 70s technology.

10+ Year Old Account
    There need to be "casualties" or "malfunctions" from time to time, but again, it is nowhere close to what we would have get if they had actually attempted manned Moon missions with the 70s technology.
    And what makes you think that? By the time the first landing mission started, the space tech was already refined enough to (mostly) avoid casualties due to factual mistakes.

Garnier Fructis asked you this a few times, but you never responded. So I will ask too: which part of the missions was impossible? You say it was impossible with the 70-s tech - what was exactly? The moon landing missions aren't nearly as complicated as some other missions successfully executed throughout the years.

---

It is the same damn thing with all these conspiracy theories. People never get into the details, because they lack the knowledge on the subject. They just say, "It is all a conspiracy, because [insert a vague reason]".
    Last edited by May90; 2016-06-25 at 08:40 PM.

It doesn't matter. The people that don't believe it happened will just find whatever reason they can to not believe. If they were brought to the moon to the exact site they'd say "This was just staged just before we got here". There's no limit to how far people take denial. Overall there's no good enough argument convincing anyone to think it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    No, I am sorry, believing in conspiracy's IS stupid and ignorant.
    conspiracy definition: "goes against the official narrative"

what you are implying: whatever any official media outlet tells me is 100% true and they are telling me purely for my own benefit, anyone that stops and thinks for even one second IS stupid and ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    It doesn't matter. The people that don't believe it happened will just find whatever reason they can to not believe. If they were brought to the moon to the exact site they'd say "This was just staged just before we got here". There's no limit to how far people take denial. Overall there's no good enough argument convincing anyone to think it didn't happen.
    just trying to be subjective, being that you personally were not on the moon, are you not in an equal and opposite level of denial?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madworldzzz View Post
    No, conspiracy theory is when there is no evidence supporting it and you choose to believe it because it goes against the official narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by madworldzzz View Post

what you are implying: whatever any official media outlet tells me is 100% true and they are telling me purely for my own benefit, anyone that stops and thinks for even one second IS stupid and ignorant.

- - - Updated - - -

just trying to be subjective, being that you personally were not on the moon, are you not in an equal and opposite level of denial?
    No, because as I said, the evidence presented to me proving we did land on the moon very much outweights evidence which suggests it did not. That is the only way anyone who didn't land on the moon, or wasn't working for NASA can formulate a conclusion. Not to mention common knowledge on our presence in space can help as well. What you're saying is we can't have reason or logic. There's two sides, so they must both inherently be suspicious. Which is wrong. How do you think we prove anything to ourselves. Is the gov. shady AF? Yea, but that doesn't mean everything all of a sudden is a false flag. You have to have some balance to thinking. If you accept the fact that it may be false you also have to be willing to accept it can be real, then just let the evidence support the logic.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2016-06-25 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    If they were brought to the moon to the exact site they'd say "This was just staged just before we got here".
    We ask for independent confirmation, not some blurry photos where pieces of rubble are decorated with arrows and labeled as 'landing modules', 'rovers', 'left equipment' etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    We ask for independent confirmation, not some blurry photos where pieces of rubble are decorated with arrows and labeled as 'landing modules', 'rovers', 'left equipment' etc.
    Dude...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6A72ufn3l4

This was shot almost 50 years ago. This is as good as you are gonna get, until the next expedition lands on the moon and takes new photos with modern cameras (which, again, you will probably say they have photoshopped in Hollywood). If you want "independent confirmation" of the kind you are asking for, then build your own spaceship and fly over there on your own.

Your arguments do not even make sense any more. You do not know anything about the optics and technological requirements to get a clear shot from the orbit of a tiny flag with visible colors on it?