Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    Mobile games - it seems to be the thing these days.
    You mean hearthstone...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Id hope somthing new for the warcraft IP. Wow needs to be refreshed with WoW2 or we need Warcraft 4.
    i personally would love to see WoW2 they do they should use that unreal engine thing if they do so.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Handheld versions of warcraft / starcraft. on ios and android.
    oh god you are so right.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3rd person. Whatever is next it will be 3rd person.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovenIt View Post
    I can't see how you could establish a sequel to WoW, only because that's pretty much what all these expansions did. So I'm not sure what would be left for another WoW title that an expansion can't accomplish.

But I and I'm sure several others would LOVE a Warcraft 4. Change out some units, rework some building/unit/environmental designs, better graphics(obviously), new maps and I guarantee it'd be another big success.

- - - Updated - - -

Overwatch fans have gone over this and there's no way in hell that go well. It's almost unthinkable to make a Story Mode for a game that has 20+ characters and will continue to introduce new ones. You'd either leave out tons of characters to focus on specific ones, or make an insanely lenghty story.
    Well they can either keep loosing subs and play second fiddle to ESO's numbers or they can try and refresh the entire IP. More expansions wont bring people back. A new game might. last i saw wow is somthing like 2-3million subs less than eso.

10+ Year Old Account
    Though it would be really cool if Blizzard came out with a single player RPG, I feel like their light hearted style of writing would make it fairly dull.

Well they can either keep loosing subs and play second fiddle to ESO's numbers or they can try and refresh the entire IP. More expansions wont bring people back. A new game might. last i saw wow is somthing like 2-3million subs less than eso.
    Source? Cause last time i heard WoW still has the most active accounts over any other MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Though it would be really cool if Blizzard came out with a single player RPG, I feel like their light hearted style of writing would make it fairly dull.
    Nah, I see it working very well as a high fantasy bordering on superheroic RPG romp.

I'm picturing something like Dynasty Warriors with a dash of Skyrim.

Oh I agree in that -- I quit a few years ago because they turned it into "WoW 4 Dummies"

They could probably just revert back to like 2007 settings for the entire game and gain half their subs back.

I just meant that I don't see how they'd create a "New" World of Warcraft.......because with a game like this, you can only add on. You can't just make a new "world" -- Just see their only option would be to recreate interfaces and settings n all the internals.......It just shouldn't have been dumbed down so much, because back when those diehard fans were better than the casuals, they had a HUGE following.....but once they let the casuals get on a closer level to those DieHards....that's when they began losing fans

Wishful thinking? Warcraft 4.

...and yes, Warcraft "Golden" (1-3 remastered), that too!

Quote Originally Posted by Raidosounds View Post
    Source? Cause last time i heard WoW still has the most active accounts over any other MMO
    That's just one second of googling
    http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...rs-by-quarter/

So apparently after Cataclysm, apparently that's where the steady decline began. Which makes sense, because the game definitely started to suck hard after that.
    Last edited by McLovenIt; 2016-06-25 at 06:08 PM.

Virtual reality Overwatch, obviously. (with additional adult content bought separately).
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post

They should do that CoD:Infinite Warfare idea --- but Blizzard fans wouldn't be so pissed like the CoD guys ha ha

Warcraft 4 sold with Warcraft 1/2/3 Remastered only, can't buy it separately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    They prolly just wanna be big in Japan with heartstone...money is what mobile is....yawn

That's just one second of googling
    http://www.statista.com/statistics/2...rs-by-quarter/

So apparently after Cataclysm, apparently that's where the steady decline began. Which makes sense, because the game definitely started to suck hard after that.
    That doesn't answer their question of proving ESO to be more active.

Which is odd, because last I heard ESO was struggling and went F2P anyway, aside from the base game purchase itself. Maybe if it was FFXIV I'd believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    The question wasn't whether or not WoW subs have declined. The question was where this, "Second to ESO" thing came from.
    My bad -- I actually don't even know what ESO is lol -- so nevermind :P

My bad -- I actually don't even know what ESO is lol -- so nevermind :P
    Elder Scrolls Online.

7+ Year Old Account
    Reember Bobby Kotick is the one ultimately in charge of Blizzard. He wants games with microtransactions that can be "exploited" on a yearly basis (his words). With a HUGE emphasis on heading toward games that can be played on mobile devices. If he could find a way to make people pay $15/month to play Candy Crush Saga (which he owns now btw), that would be what Blizzard did next.

Deleted
    Can we have another diablo 3 expansion already.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Escepticus View Post

I admit, I really want this, and the chances of it happening now that most of the Starcraft Team is freed up is much more likely.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZOZOGOK View Post
    Can we have another diablo 3 expansion already.
    I'd be okay with this too, especially since they left so much hanging.