Quote Originally Posted by Shootdawoopy View Post
    It may have been asked previously but if I take Daultless, will that reduce the chance to reset CS due to how Tactician works?
    Tactician counts the base cost of the spells, so Dauntless and Precise Strikes (artifact trait) does nothing to reduce the proc chance. They're both just positive bonuses.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Wish they would switch the animation on slam, it looks terrible.

Also, does deadly calm go against tactition? If we're not spending rage, then we won't be proccing tactition correct?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post

Also, does deadly calm go against tactition? If we're not spending rage, then we won't be proccing tactition correct?
    All effects like this appear to be fixed as of the last build or so. Nothing that reduces the rage cost effects the proc rate of Tactician.

That being said, the tactician proc rate still sucks a rather large dong.

I think every race has a difference Slam attack. On my Dwarf I use the old Mortal Strike animation (that dwarves used)

I'm hoping there's still a bit of tuning for tactician, but in the meantime, they could stand to reduce CSs CD to 25 seconds instead of 45.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I'm hoping there's still a bit of tuning for tactician, but in the meantime, they could stand to reduce CSs CD to 25 seconds instead of 45.
    I might be able to live with the current proc rate if they would at least lower the cooldown to 20-25 seconds. But I still think they should increase the proc rate, at least a little, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    I might be able to live with the current proc rate if they would at least lower the cooldown to 20-25 seconds. But I still think they should increase the proc rate, at least a little, no matter what.
    I like it more like this. Feels more powerful if it's not always up. If it was always up they would have to make it weaker

Quote Originally Posted by zivlaks View Post
    I like it more like this. Feels more powerful if it's not always up. If it was always up they would have to make it weaker
    The only problem with this is Arms is still total shit on single target damage. It only feels powerful because of the even larger amount of shit Arms is without CS up lol. Now, if you're talking about PvP. Sure, the spec is pretty solid on the damage end. But that's because a lot of the PvP talents are fucking overpowered and drastically effect CS uptime/procs.

Also, I nor anyone else, is asking for 100% uptime. We're asking for it be more reliable and engaging. Because going the full 45 seconds or close to it without a reset is about the worst thing ever. And it happens more often than you might think.

Agreed, going ~40s without a CS proc is about as fun as chewing glass..

If Mastery were to increase the chance for Tactician to proc, instead of increasing the initial damage of CS (but still increasing the debuff bonus), would be a reasonable change i think.

The slam spamming going on now just makes for beyond terrible gameplay.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    The only problem with this is Arms is still total shit on single target damage. It only feels powerful because of the even larger amount of shit Arms is without CS up lol. Now, if you're talking about PvP. Sure, the spec is pretty solid on the damage end. But that's because a lot of the PvP talents are fucking overpowered and drastically effect CS uptime/procs.

Also, I nor anyone else, is asking for 100% uptime. We're asking for it be more reliable and engaging. Because going the full 45 seconds or close to it without a reset is about the worst thing ever. And it happens more often than you might think.
    I disagree with you, Arms dps is completely fine at 110, I can easily hold my ground on single target in heroics and for anything above it probably just gets better since the damage breakdown is so heavily skewed towards execute.

Deleted
    Should only really actively look on how it is to play the spec, tuning still is ongoing so any and all DPS numbers are completely irrelevant.

Personally I'm hoping Arms is the raid spec because I will PvP with it. Having to Prot to PvE solo/outside of raids, Raid as Fury, PvP as arms - that will truly stink at the very start when its hard to work it up... I'm guessing Prot will suffer the most cos that is the lower end of all my specs -.-

Deleted

I agree. Out of all (new) animations, it is definitely the worst (and also the one used the most...)

The damn sound that Focused Rage makes... and that you need to press that every 1.5s - omg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarfaii View Post
    I disagree with you, Arms dps is completely fine at 110, I can easily hold my ground on single target in heroics and for anything above it probably just gets better since the damage breakdown is so heavily skewed towards execute.
    I dunno about this, in a recent heroic all DPS were getting stomped by a Fury warrior with lower gear then us.

EDIT:

Example just now, on Towelliee's stream there is a fury warrior doing 180k single target in LFR (Which is scaled to 835?), next DPS is 150k.
    Last edited by mmoc3168b44dc7; 2016-06-26 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethmold View Post
    I dunno about this, in a recent heroic all DPS were getting stomped by a Fury warrior with lower gear then us.

EDIT:

Example just now, on Towelliee's stream there is a fury warrior doing 180k single target in LFR (Which is scaled to 835?), next DPS is 150k.
    edit2: wow completely ignore me, im retarded. didnt see you said Heroic.
    Last edited by Jaybee9084; 2016-06-26 at 07:23 PM.

Fury dps is heavily dependent on making use of War Machine and how good your Enrage uptime is.
    Arms is dependent on CS resets but as a whole, is lower damage across the board.

Doesn't mean Arms can't put out good damage, or perform well next to a Fury Warrior under the right conditions, but as nine out of ten times, it's going to fall behind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee9084 View Post
    edit2: wow completely ignore me, im retarded. didnt see you said Heroic.
    Its alright, i completely understand that what i'm saying is anecdotal, but i find it hard to believe that Arms can perform better/on par with Fury when the majority of my personal experience is that Fury just literally stomps over everything in 90% of situations (Except DH's). I've not really experienced many players above 840 and i haven't been in mythic dungeons yet, everything I've experienced is from either heroics or LFR (Yes i know, LFR...)

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Fury dps is heavily dependent on making use of War Machine and how good your Enrage uptime is.
    Arms is dependent on CS resets but as a whole, is lower damage across the board.

Doesn't mean Arms can't put out good damage, or perform well next to a Fury Warrior under the right conditions, but as nine out of ten times, it's going to fall behind.
    Can i ask then, if Arm's 9/10 times performs worse then Fury, why would you ever bother taking a Arms warrior? Surely you would just make your Warriors spec Fury and Arms is just relegated to everything but PvE.

Fury is tuned quite high right now, where as Arms is quite middle of the pack. Numbers will fluctuate a lot before the game goes live, so focusing too much on them right now doesn't serve much good.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Dethmold View Post
    Can i ask then, if Arm's 9/10 times performs worse then Fury, why would you ever bother taking a Arms warrior? Surely you would just make your Warriors spec Fury and Arms is just relegated to everything but PvE.
    Tuning is ongoing, how does this idea escape people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    Fury is tuned quite high right now, where as Arms is quite middle of the pack. Numbers will fluctuate a lot before the game goes live, so focusing too much on them right now doesn't serve much good.
    I'm not sure if Fury itself isn't tuned too high, but War Machine definitely is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    Tuning is ongoing, how does this idea escape people?
    Your assuming here that i'm not aware of this, from your statement you are almost asserting to the fact that Arms wont out perform Fury.

And speaking about people like there not even in the room is pretty arrogant.