Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    then burry your head back into the sand we will wake you when she is recommended by the FBI for indictment
    We're all still waiting on that Benghazi trial that Republicans assured would come years ago.

We'll wait for the results of the FBI investigation. If she's not indicted/charged by the FBI, I'm sure you'll still be around to tell us all that it's a cover up anyways : )

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    then burry your head back into the sand we will wake you when she is recommended by the FBI for indictment
    Which you said durring Bengahzi, and that Acorn bullshit, and all the other Republican bullshit.

You know it's bullshit - but you just hate Democrats so much you can't see the mountain of shit you sit in and realize to yourself just how evil the Republican Party has become. Just outright pure lying evil at this point. And you will delve more into evil when it's declared she's innocent, and you'll say she bought people, or they protected her - and continue to lie so you can burn a nonexistent witch.

Sorry Vikky -you're the proverbial boy who cried wolf. If you told me the sky was blue I would have to check. And, chances are, at that moment -the sky wouldn't be blue, but grey or orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    We're all still waiting on that Benghazi trial that Republicans assured would come years ago.

We'll wait for the results of the FBI investigation. If she's not indicted/charged by the FBI, I'm sure you'll still be around to tell us all that it's a cover up anyways : )
    Please drag up any old article from which any republican law maker promised any trail they promised an investigation which is still ongoing thanks to the state department white house and democrat dragging their feet releasing requested documents and witnesses but that will be another thread. so back to either you putting your money with you mouth is and show proof of your claims of a promised trail or retract your factious claim

and lastly the FBI doesn't charge or indict that is left for the DoJ to do and I wouldn't trust this DoJ to do the right thing and not the political save the democrats thing
    but what I will promise you the FBI will give the DoJ a criminal referral a recommendation for an indictment and you can take that to the bank
    Last edited by Vyxn; 2016-06-25 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

They've already been hedging with the "Obama has picked her as his successor so he'd block anything the FBI tries to do" stuff.

Hillary is such an obviously slimy crook. I think we need to be preparing for a democrat dream team to enter the fray, my guess would be right after the RNC convention. It wouldn't surprise me if it were a mark zuckerberg, oprah winfrey ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

... So, your conspiracy theory link
    The associated press is a conspiracy theory link, you heard it here first.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    It's called shitposting the stupid threads, my friend. Welcome to the internet and good luck on your pursuit to get this woman in jail! (fat chance)
    An anti Hillary poster would get infracted for this. "Post constructively"
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.