http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5624750?page=1

Why would they? Look at all the ignorant plebs rating the spec 8, 9, 10! Must be perfect, right?
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    While the reason why 80 page Ret thread on beta forum ie ignored is obvious, I find it rather strange all of the Beta class threads are ignored aswell.
    What gives?
    The most obvious answer is that they have nothing to say to us right now. Maybe it's because they no longer need our input, or because they only respond when they don't fully understand some of our feedback. If you look at a lot of their feedback, it's usually to either:

A. Clarify why.
    B. Ask for clarification of our feedback.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5624750?page=1

Why would they? Look at all the ignorant plebs rating the spec 8, 9, 10! Must be perfect, right?
    There are people that , actually like the blessings....dear god.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    There are people that , actually like the blessings....dear god.
    Best moment is someone telling me Artifacts change gameplay significantly.

Me: Bro I'm in the beta, please hush. Ashbringer doesn't bring many gameplay changes. Git out

Inb4Regtriestodisputethis
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Best moment is someone telling me Artifacts change gameplay significantly.

Me: Bro I'm in the beta, please hush. Ashbringer doesn't bring many gameplay changes. Git out

Inb4Regtriestodisputethis
    All those damage buffs smooth out the gameplay , apparently :P

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    All those damage buffs smooth out the gameplay , apparently :P
    its the 5 holy power, it makes a difference whether you notice it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by garonne View Post
    Wake of Ashes actually is a pretty powerful tool. Hard as it hits on as short of a CD as it is, it's not bad.

I actually don't think the gameplay is very bad. Overall it plays well, but as most have said, mobility and healing options are not very good. The actual combat doesn't feel too bad though.

One thing that actually bothers me is the interface. I do not like the new scrolling combat text; I want the original back.

Also, one other thing. Avenging Wrath is not fun anymore since it no longer alters our rotation in any way. I would much rather take a hit to the "+%" damage done portion in order to receive some other type of rotation changer. More Holy Power, additional AE, something other than just +% damage would be great.
    Last edited by ruiizu; 2016-06-25 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post
    Also, one other thing. Avenging Wrath is not fun anymore since it no longer alters our rotation in any way. I would much rather take a hit to the "+%" damage done portion in order to receive some other type of rotation changer. More Holy Power, additional AE, something other than just +% damage would be great.
    Could be cool if they lowered the damage % a bit, and added the stacking haste from Crusade, which also means replacing Crusade. So you get like 25-30% damage boost the entire duration, but you slowly start getting faster the more HP you spend. Or even fuck it, just make that Crusade even, I think the worst part of Crusade is that you don't have a lot of time to take full advantage of the max damage buff by the time you get full stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post

i think crusade will offer that option once its fixed.

Deleted
    It does make a difference, but people seem to think, it makes all the difference in the world.
    Apparently , it saves ret.

I have to say, after the last two beta patches, the spec feels much better to play.

Mobility still sucks, and effective use of Flash of Light and DS are still gated behind the artifact (needless hindrances imo), but I can actually see myself maining Ret now. That's a far cry from a month ago.

Echo of the Highlord isn't very popular. Maybe it would be worthwhile to remove it and bring back Art of War in its place. Choice between 100% crit, instant FoL or a free Judgment. Much better use of a gold trait than Echo presently is.

yeah it kinda slightly helps a bit in regards to combopoint generation and burst aoe.
    so what?

So yeah, been doing some PvP, the ashbringer trait that breaks you out of CC just plain doesn't work.

Seeing as people in that thread are giving Ret scores of 7,8,10s even, I have to admit: I would rate Ret 10 aswell.
    Minus 10, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickykong View Post
    So yeah, been doing some PvP, the ashbringer trait that breaks you out of CC just plain doesn't work.
    You should report that. It should (once every 2 minutes) break you free from CC that lasts longer than 2 seconds (only loss of control CC).

yeah it kinda slightly helps a bit in regards to combopoint generation and burst aoe.
    so what?
    so... it makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by Dauntless86 View Post
    I have to say, after the last two beta patches, the spec feels much better to play.

Mobility still sucks, and effective use of Flash of Light and DS are still gated behind the artifact (needless hindrances imo), but I can actually see myself maining Ret now. That's a far cry from a month ago.

Echo of the Highlord isn't very popular. Maybe it would be worthwhile to remove it and bring back Art of War in its place. Choice between 100% crit, instant FoL or a free Judgment. Much better use of a gold trait than Echo presently is.
    I think Echo of the Highlord is pretty disappointing too. It's not very active (at all) and it has no real impact on us beyond just "10% more finisher damage, 10% more number spam." It's actually weaker than some of the non-gold traits in a sense (stronger for 1 point investment, but net effect is very weak).

I'm not sure of the effects you described though. We don't really need more Judgment spam at this point (it's up often enough). There's enough crit this expansion that we're not bad in that area either. Instant FoL is nice but I don't think it fits the theme.

As much as Divine Storm probably doesn't need extra boosts, I wonder if there could be a trait like "Your Divine Storm refunds 1 Holy Power if it strikes less than 3 targets."

How about adding the FV boosted DS or EDS back in as an artifact trait. They could also change crusade to work like Icy Veins where spending holy power gives 3-5 secs of boosted damage stacking to X giving Ret a ramp up and as a choice over DP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seeing as people in that thread are giving Ret scores of 7,8,10s even, I have to admit: I would rate Ret 10 aswell.
    Minus 10, that is.
    As it stands, I'd give it a 6 currently. Shift Divine Steed to baseline and throw Greater Blessing of Might into a radioactive badger filled well and I'd bring it to 7.5, maybe 8 if they made crusade not worthless. FWIW in any event. *lays out complimentary pitchforks and torches*

Quote Originally Posted by Geso View Post
    How about adding the FV boosted DS or EDS back in as an artifact trait. They could also change crusade to work like Icy Veins where spending holy power gives 3-5 secs of boosted damage stacking to X giving Ret a ramp up and as a choice over DP.
    we really dont need any more rampup