Page 95 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Truckboattruck is a reference to squidbillies. A cartoon about retarded "land squids" modeled after ignorant hicks. I don't take that account seriously.
    Jesus, is there anyone on that side that isn't a satire account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    The fear mongering is real. and shows its effects with the simpletons. Just how it always worked throughout history.
    Nothing changed much.

Border battle: new survey reveals Americans’ views on immigration, cultural change

briefly considered making a separate thread, but I leave that to the known obsessed thread creators
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The fear mongering is real. and shows its effects with the simpletons. Just how it always worked throughout history.
    Nothing changed much.

Border battle: new survey reveals Americans’ views on immigration, cultural change

briefly considered making a separate thread, but I leave that to the known obsessed thread creators
    "It bothers me when I come into contact with immigrants who don't speak English"

Wooooooooooooooooooow, those are some pretty ridiculously high numbers. We used to be a multicultural country and proud of it. It's sad, but I've seen us go from proud for being multicultural, to a huge rise in unabashed brazen nationalism in my lifetime.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I am liking the direction of these debates. Pretty soon we won't be talking about racism anymore. Racism was always a red herring that went nowhere. Lots of people don't trust people of other races and have negative stereotypes about people who look different than themselves, but that is pointless. Who cares if people have rotten personalities, almost all racism goes nowhere. And racism by off-white people is particularly pointless because most of it is by people who have no power over others.

Now we can talk about the real source of the troubles, white nationalism. White nationalism has real effects (see UK leaving EU, Trump winning R primary). White nationalism killed immigration reform and will likely be the end of the EU within the next decade. Every European country has a white nationalist party taking 20% of the vote. The alt-right is making moves in the USA behind Trump. White nationalism has a positively evil history and its open return should be confronted.

7+ Year Old Account
    George Will, pseudo intellectual apologist for the GOP actually had a bridge too far. Last night he quite the GOP over Trump.

George Will leaves the GOP

Conservative columnist George Will has left the Republican Party.

The longtime commentator reportedly made the announcement during a Federalist Society event in Washington, D.C., on Friday.

Will, who resides in Maryland, said he changed his affiliation this month from Republican to unaffiliated.

A report from PJ Media quoted Will as saying: “This is not my party.”

He also said that it’s too late for the Republican Party to nominate someone who isn’t Donald Trump, an idea that those in the Never Trump movement have been holding on to as the convention nears.

“Make sure he loses,” he said. “Grit their teeth for four years and win the White House.”

Trump attacked the Washington Post columnist as a “major loser” last month, criticizing a column Will wrote, headlined “If Trump is nominated, the GOP must keep him out of the White House.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4CcWy7bsi
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    You've discovered our resident racist. One of them, anyway.
    i laugh about genetic purity or any stupidty of that kind. in my country the upper classes are so interbred that if we could engineer a virus that attacks some specific genes they'll be toast.
    generating bottlenecks for stupid reasons is a great way to go extinct
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    i laugh about genetic purity or any stupidty of that kind. in my country the upper classes are so interbred that if we could engineer a virus that attacks some specific genes they'll be toast.
    generating bottlenecks for stupid reasons is a great way to go extinct
    I wonder what would happen if our little white supremacist actually had a genetic test. He would probably have to start railing against himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I wonder what would happen if our little white supremacist actually had a genetic test. He would probably have to start railing against himself.
    probably he'll find out that he has almost the same genetic code of a chinese living in beijing
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Kinda like the guy that hated blacks so much that he went on Maury or something like that, then found out he had like 13% African DNA in him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    if a country, and people wish to defend their territory and genetic future.....
    Don't mean to pile on. But, just as an FYI... Having genetic similarity is actually a bad thing. Without genetic variation, we would still be single cell organisms. It's an honest mistake, when you try to apply modern understanding, to archaic beliefs. just sayn'...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Kinda like the guy that hated blacks so much that he went on Maury or something like that, then found out he had like 13% African DNA in him.
    I love the woman next to him laughing. This clip was priceless. I think from now on all the white supremacists will have to produce genetic test results like this guy had to go through before they spew their nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Damn... That thing must have been huge...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Damn... That thing must have been huge...
    Good game, sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Nothing changed much.

The fear mongering is on both sides. At this point it's a pretty common place thing to see Trump compared to Hilter and the idea of Trump becoming President means "America will be like Nazi Germany" lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    LOL it turns out Trump has flip flopped on globalism. Was a proponent not too long ago. "We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."

Donald Trump's Really Big Brexit Flip-Flop

Donald Trump, who this week is in Scotland hyping his golf course there rather than campaigning in the United States, has cheered the British electorate's decision to say goodbye to the European Union. The presumptive GOP nominee tweeted, "Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!" (Of course, he missed the key point that the Scots favored remaining in the EU, and they were going wild with despair.) He also tweeted, "Getting ready to open the magnificent Turnberry in Scotland. What a great day, especially when added to the brave & brilliant vote." And in a Facebook post, Trump praised the UK voters for having "declared their independence from the European Union" and for voting "to reassert control over their own politics, borders and economy." He compared a vote for Brexit to a vote for Trump, asserting that American voters "will have the chance to reject today's rule by the global elite, and to embrace real change that delivers a government of, by and for the people. I hope America is watching."

Trump, who recently did not seem to understand Brexit, saw this political development as a matter ripe to exploit, siding with the victorious Leave crowd against elites and the status quo. (He also exclaimed that the falling pound triggered by the vote would be good for business at his Turnberry golf resort.) But—wait for it—Trump was not always a fan of breaking apart the European Union. In fact, not long ago, he was hailing the need for European economic cohesion.

In early 2013, as part of its coverage of the Davos global conference, CNN's website asked Trump to contribute a column addressing the global financial crisis and Europe as an investment opportunity. It identified Trump as "one of the world's foremost investors." And in his article, Trump waxed on about the need for international economic interdependence. He wrote:

The near meltdown we experienced a few years ago made it clear that our economic health depended on dependence on each other to do the right thing.

We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term -- we work with each other for the benefit of all.

I think we've all become aware of the fact that our cultures and economics are intertwined... It's a time for working together for the best of all involved. Never before has the phrase "we're all in this together" had more resonance or relevance.

He summed it up this way: "We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."

Read the rest at: http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...exit-flip-flop

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Don't mean to pile on. But, just as an FYI... Having genetic similarity is actually a bad thing. Without genetic variation, we would still be single cell organisms. It's an honest mistake, when you try to apply modern understanding, to archaic beliefs. just sayn'...
    comparing homogeneity to incest is absurd
    and pretending that poor genetic material in a population isnt dysgenic is just wishful thinking
    thats really all that needs to be said on that subject

7+ Year Old Account
    and pretending that poor genetic material in a population isnt dysgenic is just wishful thinking
    Just one question. Have you taken a genetic test yet? I will even pay for it if you haven't. Let's see what your genetic makeup says about you.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was talking about incest, I would have said we'd stall at single cell organisms. If it was incest, we'd all just be extremely frail and prone to disease. Like I said, don't apply archaic beliefs to modern concepts.

Only if the subject is avoidance of reality. The fundamental concept of racial superiority is based on superstition and archaic beliefs. Hitler used the swatica for a reason and it wasn't due to a modern concept. Modern understanding of genetics dictates the opposite. Homogeny in DNA leads to things like sickle cell raviging the populace. But, if you are welcoming some verity, it makes your purity completley arbitrary.

Mixing in foreign DNA means a population can take advantage of any advantageous alleles they have. See "introgression" (although strictly speaking that term applies to mixing between what would normally be considered different species.)

Also, if two populations have different sets of recessive bad mutations, then hybrids from the two populations can be genetically superior, as they will be homozygous for fewer of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Just one question. Have you taken a genetic test yet? I will even pay for it if you haven't. Let's see what your genetic makeup says about you.
    I found out I'm 6% Ashkenazi and 3% Neanderthal. I figure this means I should go to synagogue three times a year and hunt mammoths at least annually.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Mixing in foreign DNA means a population can take advantage of any advantageous alleles they have. See "introgression" (although strictly speaking that term applies to mixing between what would normally be considered different species.)

Also, if two populations have different sets of recessive bad mutations, then hybrids from the two populations can be genetically superior, as they will be homozygous for fewer of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I found out I'm 6% Ashkenazi and 3% Neanderthal. I figure this means I should go to synagogue three times a year and hunt mammoths at least annually.
    Lol. I am going to go do test now. This racist made me curious.

- - - Updated - - -

Well known Christianst grifter James Dobson claims that Trump recently became a born-again christian. Grifters of the world unite.

A Born-Again Donald Trump? Believe It, Evangelical Leader Says

Has Donald J. Trump become a born-again Christian?

That is the suggestion of James Dobson, one of America’s leading evangelicals, who said Mr. Trump had recently come “to accept a relationship with Christ” and was now “a baby Christian.”

Mr. Dobson, the founder of Focus on the Family and one of the country’s most prominent social conservatives, gave his account at a meeting Mr. Trump had in New York on Tuesday with hundreds of evangelicals.

In an interview recorded at the event by a Pennsylvania pastor, Michael Anthony, Mr. Dobson said he knew the person who led Mr. Trump to Christ, though he did not name him.

“I don’t know when it was but it has not been long,” Mr. Dobson says. “I believe he really made a commitment, but he’s a baby Christian.”

Mr. Anthony posted the interview on Friday to his blog.

Mr. Trump, who last year said that he had never asked for God’s forgiveness, did not mention publicly during the New York meeting that he was born again. The term is generally used by evangelical Christians to describe a spiritual renewal when a person accepts Jesus Christ as personal savior.

Mr. Trump, a Presbyterian, questioned the faith of Hillary Clinton, a Methodist, at a meeting with a smaller group of evangelical leaders on Tuesday, saying, “We don’t know anything about Hillary in terms of religion.”

Mr. Trump won a majority of evangelical voters in the Republican primaries, though some prominent Christian right leaders kept their distance. Mr. Dobson endorsed Senator Ted Cruz.

Mr. Dobson, who was part of the small group that met privately with Mr. Trump, said the New York businessman, if he has had a religious rebirth, is still learning the ropes and should be “cut some slack” because he “didn’t grow up like we did.”

“He doesn’t know our language,” he said, adding that Mr. Trump used the word “hell” four or five times in the meeting. “He refers a lot to religion and not much to faith and belief.”

Since Mr. Trump clinched the nomination in May, more religious right leaders have rallied to him, including Ralph Reed.