Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Am I not allowed to critisize my own state now? Because Im certainly familiar enough with our govt to call it occationally stupid. Jade Helm, our AG is being indicted for securities fraud, our Lt Gov is willingly cutting off education funds over the fed gov's bathroom policy, the override of Denton's demcoratically passed anti fracking law, ect...

oh thought of some more. Rick Perry trying to get Bill Powers (President of UT at the time) fired cause he disagreed with Perry. Trying to stuff the Board of Regents of UT with Aggie fans...
    Can we talk about what passes for Sex Ed in Texas to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Can we talk about what passes for Sex Ed in Texas to?
    What Sex ed? I managed to completely skip it xD

Public schools only teach abstinence, but only in HS where I was. However, I switched from public to private before i entered 9th grade, and the private school teaches sex ed in 8th grade. So I managed to skip it all lol. Good thing I have good parents who know "abstinence only" is a bunch of malarky.

10+ Year Old Account
    If shit keeps getting worse it may actually happen but as of right now its not nearly bad enough to leave.

Deleted
    Take it from Brexit there is a good reason why there's politicians deciding the important things and not the people.

Politicians might now always share your dreams, hopes and even your desires, but they will make damn sure your country remains stable.

What Sex ed? I managed to completely skip it xD

Public schools only teach abstinence, but only in HS where I was. However, I switched from public to private before i entered 9th grade, and the private school teaches sex ed in 8th grade. So I managed to skip it all lol. Good thing I have good parents who know "abstinence only" is a bunch of malarky.
    I took it for 4 years.

And by took it, I mean it was the exact same class every year, with abstinence only, and I only learned what a condom was when I switched states.

Texas has about 30 million armed and well-trained gun enthusiasts and probably closer to 50 million once the Texans living "abroad" in other states repatriate back home. If they seceded, the first thing they would do is raise a massive army and likely conquer the other 49 states who are scared of guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    Texas has about 30 million armed and well-trained gun enthusiasts and probably closer to 50 million once the Texans living "abroad" in other states repatriate back home. If they seceded, the first thing they would do is raise a massive army and likely conquer the other 49 states who are scared of guns.
    finally, the real plans are revealed.

No 10characterslong

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Texans are also politically diverse. We also, generally, are not pro secession. So not only will it not happen, but many of these gun owners are pro-USA. I would stop spouting hyperbole about a state you dont seem too familiar with.

You think Texas can field an army of 50 million? When the most recent information states the state has a population of 27 million?

Ill gladly take the infraction but seriously whatever you are smoking can you give me the name of the person you got it from because from that statement that must be some pretty good shit

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    finally, the real plans are revealed.
    Yes! All gun lovers would immediately move to Texas. Even people not born there. Then they'd all turn right around and march to DC and topple the federal US government. DC legislators would pass a law banning guns and but it would be unenforceable because they'd be too busy throwing their own cops in jail and calling them racists. Texas would conquer the rest of the US without a shot fired. Texas would rule forever.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Every time Texas secession comes up:

[img]http://aquadoc.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341bf80a53ef017ee58e8f6a970d-pi[img]
    Amazing image. That summed things up pretty nicely.

Texans are also politically diverse. We also, generally, are not pro secession. So not only will it not happen, but many of these gun owners are pro-USA. I would stop spouting hyperbole about a state you dont seem too familiar with.
    It's always been a joke but there like a dozen people who are serious about it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Amazing image. That summed things up pretty nicely.
    Yeah pretty much /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You think Texas can field an army of 50 million? When the most recent information states the state has a population of 27 million?
    Plenty of Texans and Texan sympathizers living elsewhere. They'd flock to the sweet land of freedom. 50 million might be too low.

Yes! All gun lovers would immediately move to Texas. Even people not born there. Then they'd all turn right around and march to DC and topple the federal US government. DC legislators would pass a law banning guns and but it would be unenforceable because they'd be too busy throwing their own cops in jail and calling them racists. Texas would conquer the rest of the US without a shot fired. Texas would rule forever.
    cmon, you cant lay it on THAT thick off the bat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just...yeah you're not actually serious now. thanks for the laugh now that I realized it lol.

That sounds like a far better video game then Call of Duty Infinite Warfare.

Oh, wait. You are serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good lord Texas, get over it. How many times are you going to try?
    Putin khuliyo