Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    proof of intent isn't required just gross negligence
    Of which hasn't been proven either despite your seventy threads about it.

The biggest credit to your entire argument has been Hillary herself saying it was a mistake for her to use a private server.

That's literally all you have. Nothing actionable has come out about any of this despite you and your ilks years of moaning about it.

We all know you're doing it because you hate the woman personally for some reason and just don't want her to be President. At least be honest with your intentions and you'd at least earn an iota of respect.

Hillary is evil as hell, but the media won't report on her scandals anywhere near Trump's piddly issues. Look at CNN. Wall to wall anti-Trump coverage and they've been caught outright lying against Trump. The US media are virtually the Clinton News.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Of which hasn't been proven either despite your seventy threads about it.

The biggest credit to your entire argument has been Hillary herself saying it was a mistake for her to use a private server.

That's literally all you have. Nothing actionable has come out about any of this despite you and your ilks years of moaning about it.

We all know you're doing it because you hate the woman personally for some reason and just don't want her to be President. At least be honest with your intentions and you'd at least earn an iota of respect.
    lets see purposely violating state department rules then turning off security measures so to be able to continue violating state department rules is paramount to gross negligence

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Hillary is evil as hell, but the media won't report on her scandals anywhere near Trump's piddly issues. Look at CNN. Wall to wall anti-Trump coverage and they've been caught outright lying against Trump. The US media are virtually the Clinton News.
    Big shock there

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    This is exactly why no one takes people like you seriously.
    You will always be marginalized.

LOL the antichrist. Seriously dude you need to take a break from the internet. Or at least from the propaganda.

I don't like Hillary, but pretending she's somehow worse than most of the other people who have run or are running for President is a joke.

Seriously people are acting like fucking psychopaths over Hillary Clinton. If it wasn't so pathetic, it'd be funny.
    I'm a progressive. Anybody who calls themselves progressive, and supports Hillary Clinton has serious mental health issues. Like, she wouldn't even be a good candidate if you were some scummy PC SJW tumblrina.

You people complain about being a slave to party politics, and yet you have great candidates like Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders (who was an independent but joined the dem ticket just to get robbed of a nomination by shady practices by Hillary Clinton and the MSM). Both progressive, both not fucking pathetic corporate sell outs.

And yet you never support these people "OH NOES I DON'T WANT THE REPUBLICANS TO WIN EVEN THOUGH THEY PRETTY MUCH STAND EXACTLY WHERE THE DEMS STAND WITH FOREIGN POLICY AND I HAVE AN IRRATIONAL FEAR OF DIFFERING POLITICAL OPINIONS"

Like honestly. if you supported Bernie. And you vote for Hillary after. YOU. ARE. SCUM. Because you are just sending a message to the establishment "KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING." Nobody like Bernie will ever waste their time and energy running again. Congratulations. You beat Trump, but you know... Trump and the Clintons are bossom buddies anyway so it's not like it actually makes a difference.

Or you could vote for Jill Stein, who embodies everything Bernie stood for. Send a message to the establishment "This is what we want." kick them in the balls with vote splitting. 4 years of Trump, boohoo, if you even knew anything about your own political system anyway you would know nothing he actually proposed would pass any of the checks and balances in the system. 4 years of lame duck president, but next cycle the DNC will take people like Bernie Sanders seriously.

So if you vote for Hillary, you are scum. And that is why.

You people complain about being a slave to party politics, and yet you have great candidates like Jill Stein, Bernie Sanders (who was an independent but joined the dem ticket just to get robbed of a nomination by shady practices by Hillary Clinton and the MSM). Both progressive, both not fucking pathetic corporate sell outs.

And yet you never support these people "OH NOES I DON'T WANT THE REPUBLICANS TO WIN EVEN THOUGH THEY PRETTY MUCH STAND EXACTLY WHERE THE DEMS STAND WITH FOREIGN POLICY AND I HAVE AN IRRATIONAL FEAR OF DIFFERING POLITICAL OPINIONS"
    I don't? I voted for Sanders in the primary. What the hell else do you want me to do?

I'm not going to burn down the country and vote for Trump just because I'm a spoiled child who didn't get their way once in a vote.

Call me scum all you want, I really don't care. It just shows that you're a radical ideologue who would rather destroy the country rather than back the lesser of two evils. Which has been basically every election choice since the dawn of the United States.

This crybaby wing of the progressives is really hilarious to me. It's funny that you bring up SJWs, because you're acting exactly like those people. Throwing a tantrum, exaggerating to the point of extreme hilariousness, and then declaring everybody who doesn't do exactly what you do as scum.

You're the problem, not those of us who would rather have milquetoast Hillary over sociopath Trump.

PS: Jill Stein, while great, has a total of zero chance of ever winning. So I'm not going to waste my vote. It's called being realistic brosephiroth. Please tell me more how to think and what I do and don't know about my political system. That doesn't make you look like a petulant toddler at all.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-25 at 09:32 PM.

The emails, reviewed by The Associated Press, show that State Department technical staff disabled software on their systems intended to block phishing emails that could deliver dangerous viruses. They were trying urgently to resolve delivery problems with emails sent from Clinton's private server.
    Two things strike me here. The first is that I don't really give a shit about the object level consequence, as pretty much anyone that's not horribly technologically illiterate isn't going to be fooled by phishing emails anyway. The second is that they must have fostered a hell of a terrible culture that Clinton's personal dalliances trumped standard security policy.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Of course it was hacked, probably every day the data was dumped to multiple countries.
    So lets go with Bernie than the man that have moral values to spare

Quote Originally Posted by Revik View Post
    She is worse. She not as good as hiding all the shady shit that she is doing. It's alright as long as you don't get caught. Now that she's been caught she's positioning herself as too big to fail to the democratic party.
    There's a kind of remarkable phenomenon where she's been caught in misdeeds so many times and of such large magnitude that it's actually gotten easier for her fans to brush each new one off. Once you get used to ignoring awful behavior, new examples of awful behavior don't really mean much of anything - it's all the same at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

Or maybe she made a mistake? Since nothing seems to indicate she's ever willingly nefariously done this despite the ten thousand articles and claims by people who want to smear her because they literally think she's the antichirst, as some idiot said just a few minutes ago.
    I know I occasionally accidentally set up an email server in my bathroom. This is the kind of mistake that could happen to anyone, really. Nothing weird to see here. Jeeze, move on already people.

I know I occasionally accidentally set up an email server in my bathroom. This is the kind of mistake that could happen to anyone, really. Nothing weird to see here. Jeeze, move on already people.
    A mistake and an accident are two different things broseph. I'm not saying she didn't know she was doing it. I'm saying there's no evidence she nefariously did so as a snub to the rules. She probably thought there was nothing wrong with it and was wrong.

What a radical position to take on such a topic.

I should have instead condemned her as the antichirst and pretend she is the worst political candidate who has ever lived. That's much more reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Speaking as someone who has a heavy email background, disabling spam detection/TAP for mail coming from her server isn't the same thing as directly exposing an email server to being hacked.

Also speaking as someone who has a heavy email background, if the IT staff in the state department are so inept that they were "wrestling for weeks" to fix the problem, the're utterly incompetent.
    Agreed on both counts. Taking down some filtering software isn't remotely the same as disabling overall security.

No one should be particularly surprised if government IT staff are wildly incompetent though. There's really not a lot of incentive for them to be anything else.

- - - Updated - - -

A mistake and an accident are two different things broseph. I'm not saying she didn't know she was doing it. I'm saying there's no evidence she nefariously did so as a snub to the rules. She probably thought there was nothing wrong with it and was wrong.

What a radical position to take on such a topic.
    This is wildly improbably. There are something approaching zero government employees that don't have the rules around sensitive information and email spelled out to them at endless, tedious, excruciating length. Deciding to ignore these rules is a very conscious decision. I'm prone to agree that it's not actually all that nefarious - I think she's spectacularly paranoid and was willing to engage in risky, unethical activity as a result of it.

This is wildly improbably. There are something approaching zero government employees that don't have the rules around sensitive information and email spelled out to them at endless, tedious, excruciating length. Deciding to ignore these rules is a very conscious decision. I'm prone to agree that it's not actually all that nefarious - I think she's spectacularly paranoid and was willing to engage in risky, unethical activity as a result of it.
    Wildly improbably why again? Because you hate her guts? Or because there's any actual credible evidence that she nefariously did so to snub the rules?

Or are we going to just indulge in and accept theories as truth of the matter. Especially when it's been, what, two years since this "came out" and nothing has happened?

You folks who despise her guts should really focus on her pretty bad policies rather than making shit up. Then at least those of us who aren't psychopathic ideologues can agree with you on something. Because all you're doing is forcing people who don't even really like Hillary Clinton (like me and others) to defend her because of your witch hunts.

I'm just happy that we wont have a female president and that it will never be Billary Clinton in office again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

This isn't your average pathetic. This is advanced pathetic. Grats on reaching a new low.

Wildly improbably why again? Because you hate her guts? Or because there's any actual credible evidence that she nefariously did so to snub the rules?
    I just explained why - everyone that works for the government is very familiar with the rules. If she managed to be ignorant of these very clear rules, it has to be deliberately so. The only alternative is that she's a really stupid old woman; I do not believe she's a really stupid old woman.
    You folks who despise her guts should really focus on her pretty bad policies rather than making shit up. Then at least those of us who aren't psychopathic ideologues can agree with you on something. Because all you're doing is forcing people who don't even really like Hillary Clinton (like me and others) to defend her because of your witch hunts.
    My apologies for making you defend obvious malfeasance. Sorry about that. I suppose I should STFU about obvious malfeasance, lest I offend brave defenders of nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    I'm just happy that we wont have a female president and that it will never be Billary Clinton in office again.
    If you truly believe this, you should bet a lot of money on it. She's heavily favored presently - if you're confident she'll lose, I recommend cashing in.

She is, of course, very likely to be the next President.

I don't? I voted for Sanders in the primary. What the hell else do you want me to do?

I'm not going to burn down the country and vote for Trump just because I'm a spoiled child who didn't get their way once in a vote.

Call me scum all you want, I really don't care. It just shows that you're a radical ideologue who would rather destroy the country rather than back the lesser of two evils. Which has been basically every election choice since the dawn of the United States.

This crybaby wing of the progressives is really hilarious to me. It's funny that you bring up SJWs, because you're acting exactly like those people. Throwing a tantrum, exaggerating to the point of extreme hilariousness, and then declaring everybody who doesn't do exactly what you do as scum.

You're the problem, not those of us who would rather have milquetoast Hillary over sociopath Trump.

PS: Jill Stein, while great, has a total of zero chance of ever winning. So I'm not going to waste my vote. It's called being realistic brosephiroth. Please tell me more how to think and what I do and don't know about my political system. That doesn't make you look like a petulant toddler at all.
    lesser of 2 evil is still evil. and we stand a greater chance to get a true progressive in 2020 if DNC fucks it up this time going with Clinton a candidate that former GOP security advisors etc prefer over trump means it is not a liberal they are supporting

My apologies for making you defend obvious malfeasance. Sorry about that. I suppose I should STFU about obvious malfeasance, lest I offend brave defenders of nonsense.
    That's some nice spin there broseph. I guess I miss where I said it was ok that she used a private server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    lesser of 2 evil is still evil. and we stand a greater chance to get a true progressive in 2020 if DNC fucks it up this time going with Clinton a candidate that former GOP security advisors etc prefer over trump means it is not a liberal they are supporting
    Except we don't. You're working under some random fantasy that if Trump got in suddenly Sanders or somebody like him would immediately rise to the top and suddenly be the next President.

Hillary Clinton isn't the devil. She's not the worst politician ever. She's a milquetoast politician who panders to her base. Like almost every other candidate ever.

I'm not interested in defending Clinton against witch hunts as my saturday afternoon so I'm done for now.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-25 at 10:34 PM.