Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I suspect between July 12th and 19th.

Deleted
    Can't wait to empty my void storage and bank only thing is - what are we going to use our void storage to now ? As it costs 10g to deposit / withdraw, it is not going to be used for mats :P

Legion event is just like Rift, how creative of Blizzard to steal this.

Quote Originally Posted by Skutch View Post
    Legion event is just like Rift, how creative of Blizzard to steal this.
    Rift was creative enough to copy the whole idea of WoW. Tried tons of MMOs, never felt a game being more of a WoW wannabe than Rift.

PTR is usually up for about 4-6 weeks if they follow their normal patterns.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go ahead and say Aug 2, because that would fit the exact same pattern as every previous expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Hoping for early July. Probably July 30th though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    When will the pre-patch hit live servers?
    Tuesday.

{10char}

I hope to god it will be mid july and i think i may be right cause the previous prepatch wasnt even events they was just a few shitty quests or that crappy scenario so they didnt need to last that long.

I cant remember how long the zombie invasion or elemental invasion but iam sure they lasted longer than a month/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname999 View Post
    I hope to god it will be mid july and i think i may be right cause the previous prepatch wasnt even events they was just a few shitty quests or that crappy scenario so they didnt need to last that long.

I cant remember how long the zombie invasion or elemental invasion but iam sure they lasted longer than a month/
    The zombie invasion event lasted 1 week, the "prelude" to the elemental invasion started december 2009 with a few earthquakes around the world. The actual event started on november 1st 2010 and ended with the shattering on november 23rd 2010 (so roughly 3 weeks).

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what I don't get? Why they don't just release the damn pre-patch sooner. Seriously, it's pretty much done. Add in the bug fixes later. There are more pressing matters when the fucking current game is so boring to play! >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    You know what I don't get? Why they don't just release the damn pre-patch sooner. Seriously, it's pretty much done. Add in the bug fixes later. There are more pressing matters when the fucking current game is so boring to play! >_<
    ptr is usually an absolutely mess, it is far from being in a release state.

invasions constantly cause world servers to die, cause dc'ing when zoning in, sometimes they phase out and nobody can do it. the dark whispers event is bugged kinda as well, can take over an hour to get the whispers and you can still get whispers as a dreadlord, removing your dreadlord abilities.

they fix all invasion bugs for like an hour, and then they start to break their selves and everything else again. some of the transmog stuff is also wonky.

so no, it's not in a releasable state, it would cause so much butthurt.
    Last edited by derpkitteh; 2016-06-25 at 11:02 PM.