Warcraft Movie Sequels/Trilogy (Fan Casting)

If you could cast any actors to portray these characters, who would you choose and why? I'm keeping to a few characters that either showed up in the First War that weren't shown in the film or major characters introduced during to Second War.

- Drek'thar

- Arthas

- Terenas Menethil

- Daelin Proudmoore

- Jaina Proudmoore

- Genn Greymane

- Brann Bronzebeard

- Muradin Bronzebeard

- The Windrunner Sisters

- Cho'gall

- Zul'jin

- Ner'zhul

Who would you cast as one of those characters?
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2016-06-25 at 10:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I want tommy wiseau to play arthas.
    "Haha, what a story uther !"
    "Don't play psychologist with me muradin"
    "You are tearing me apart jaina (during stratholme)"
    "O hai kel'thuzad"

Also Ryan Gosling as illidan.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2016-06-25 at 10:32 PM.

Well, if they ever go into WoW lore, I want Antoni Macierewicz, minister of defense of Poland, to play Jaina. Only he can fully capture that psychosis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I want to see Ner'zhul so bad. And idk who I want to play him, but it would be absolutely amazing if the scene where he goes to the top of Karabor for his ritual mirrored Arthas scaling the Frozen Throne. It would be fanservice for the fans, but also a great scene for moviegoers in general. Also, I want there to be a ton of arcane mist or whatever that forms images of Ner'zhul's desires when he's doing the ritual, mostly just so a voice in his head goes like "YOU WILL BE KING" and the Lich King Helm appears in the mist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, if they ever go into WoW lore, I want Antoni Macierewicz, minister of defense of Poland, to play Jaina. Only he can fully capture that psychosis.
    Macierewicz is the absolute perfection for "I forgot muh pills today" situation. This guy needs to get a grip like 40-50 times a day.
    While here, can we have kaczynski play twin emperors from AQ ? A guest apperance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    I want to see Ner'zhul so bad. And idk who I want to play him, but it would be absolutely amazing if the scene where he goes to the top of Karabor for his ritual mirrored Arthas scaling the Frozen Throne. It would be fanservice for the fans, but also a great scene for moviegoers in general. Also, I want there to be a ton of arcane mist or whatever that forms images of Ner'zhul's desires when he's doing the ritual, mostly just so a voice in his head goes like "YOU WILL BE KING" and the Lich King Helm appears in the mist.
    Magneto would make a great Ner'zhul.

lol yeah right like they can afford him. :V

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Magneto would make a great Ner'zhul.

lol yeah right like they can afford him. :V
    Holy shit, you're right. Ian McKellen would be perfect, he can do both the kindly old chief and the evil shaman routes, which are both vital to the character. Just another thing to dream about.

I think Vin Diesel has the voice to play a tauren, not a Cairne Bloodhoof type voice, but maybe Baine Bloodhoof.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Holy shit, you're right. Ian McKellen would be perfect, he can do both the kindly old chief and the evil shaman routes, which are both vital to the character. Just another thing to dream about.
    Maybe a little extra cash will be put into casting for the next films, I doubt any of the parties contributing to the development of this film (Legendary, Universal or even Blizzard) care to see critics shit on the performance of the actors.

More known or experienced actors might also do more to increase overall interest by Non-Warcraft fans.

Just an opinion