Fury vs. Arms (PvP)

Been away for the past few months to finish my graduate thesis, so I was not really up to date. Anyhow, to everyone on Beta, how is Arms and Fury doing in PvP? I usually do semi-hardcore pvp and pve, so with the artifact system I would probably sacrifice a little dps if it means the other spec is dead in pvp and vice versa. So, any chance for fury to be Glad. contender (as it is the spec that has me hooked more than arms, haven't read much since the latest Tactician update but people seem to like it - still slam spam is awful-)? I know that numbers are not done and they are crucial, but how the spec plays usually gives a hint towards its viability in pvp situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Tems View Post
    Been away for the past few months to finish my graduate thesis, so I was not really up to date. Anyhow, to everyone on Beta, how is Arms and Fury doing in PvP? I usually do semi-hardcore pvp and pve, so with the artifact system I would probably sacrifice a little dps if it means the other spec is dead in pvp and vice versa. So, any chance for fury to be Glad. contender (as it is the spec that has me hooked more than arms, haven't read much since the latest Tactician update but people seem to like it - still slam spam is awful-)? I know that numbers are not done and they are crucial, but how the spec plays usually gives a hint towards its viability in pvp situations.
    Depends on how you PVP.

Focusing on "Glad. contender", even if fury has big numbers i still think arms kit overwhelms by a lot.
    Pain Train and Sharpen Blade are really strong.

And now you dont "slam spam" anymore. You build for Focused Rage and Deadly Calm. With the cdr from PT you can burst without rage every 45secs!

I think if the numbers dont lie is the way to go for 3v3.

More than ever, turbo and tsg comps.

Last edited by kimicate; 2016-06-26 at 12:02 AM.

What about how fun are the specs? I know that it is subjective and differs from one to another, but there's a general feel from the public if something is too intuitive or just bland

Quote Originally Posted by Tems View Post
    What about how fun are the specs? I know that it is subjective and differs from one to another, but there's a general feel from the public if something is too intuitive or just bland
    Fun? Fun is crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lammentations of their women.

Lok'thar ogar!