Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Most people conceal carry with a holster so... yeah

There are much better things to CC than this, which will fit in a holster, all of which will also work just fine thrown in a purse if that's what you want to do... PK380, Glock 42, Walther CCP, S&W Shield, Springfield XDS... Something not Taurus... I mean hell, it doesn't even need to be a gun that small, you can conceal carry a Glock 19 easily enough, and you aren't limited to a 6 round magazine.
    Even if something Taurus... would carry one of their revolvers, or their 24/7, or their 1911, or even their Beretta 92 version before I'd choose that thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thing.

The 'curve' aspect is entirely a gimmick. Just like 'curved' phones. It's main perk is a gimmick, and it's design/purpose is worse than other already present products.

Things like sights don't matter. Purse guns and the like are designed for 2-3 shots at point blank range, so the only real perks to a gun like that are 1) Size, and 2) It fires.

There are plenty of SMALLER guns, that better fit that profile. So really, it's just a gimmick.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    I've never seen a gun this ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    I've never seen a gun this ugly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    snip

What were they smoking... That is just awful.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Rather pay double for a Glock 26 than waste money on a Taurus product.

I can't imagine it'll be popular. The gun nuts won't feel like they can adequately LARP as dirty harry with it.

I've never fired a gun in my life and have no desire to ever own one, but that gun is adorable as shit!

In the same way that I've never owned a pet before, but seeing a little puppy always makes me think "Awww, maybe I should get one?"

I suppose with a design like that, people like myself are its target demographic (no pun intended).
    Last edited by OneSent; 2016-06-26 at 12:37 PM.

The Curve is definitely a novelty gun, and it's market is almost certainly multiple gun owners with disposable income and an interest in weird weapons. If I was going to buy "kooky gun that Taurus came up with" I'd go with the Judge (S&W makes a knock-off version too), which is a shotshell revolver that also chambers a couple pistol cartridges.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the looks of it for conceal carry. Or even open carry if you are going to be jogging. It is certainly a specialty firearm and I think the trigger pull design makes it safer for conceal carry.

That being said, my preference for any handgun to carry is a revolver. 5 or 6 shots is more than enough for me. And if you do not keep a round cambered, they are very safe.