Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Pop Nem on your target
    Pop FoTI
    Pool 120
    Pop CBlades, spam Chaos Strike
    When CBlades ends, pool to 120
    Pop Meta, pop Cblades again, spam Chaos Strike
    Continue with Dbite, Fblade, and CS. Use EB / BD only if it's 4+ targets. Refresh Nem when it wears off if ST, if same-type mob for an add fight put Nem on that new mob to have the buff + the debuff active at the same time
    I might be wrong but wouldn't it be better to use Meta right after the first CB and then use it again a second time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vayn View Post
    I might be wrong but wouldn't it be better to use Meta right after the first CB and then use it again a second time ?
    You want to be using it when you're full Fury because CS benefits more from it than Dbite. The pooling period is fairly minor (5-10s).

You want to be using it when you're full Fury because CS benefits more from it than Dbite. The pooling period is fairly minor (5-10s).
    Worth more than 2 sets of CB annihilations? (Even though annihilation is still bugged)

Deleted
    Mmh i'll do some testing later today but i feel like 24 sec of CB with Annihilation is more efficient than 12sec CS + 12sec Annihilation even with the pooling period between the consecutive CB.

Quote Originally Posted by Otora View Post
    (Even though annihilation is still bugged)
    Didn't know about that bug, what is it exactly ?
    Last edited by mmoca22516b397; 2016-06-26 at 04:03 AM.

Worth more than 2 sets of CB annihilations? (Even though annihilation is still bugged)
    Oh, you mean like that. Yeah, that'd probably be a lot more efficient; i'll go edit. I don't play Cblades that much and my brain doesn't want to think around a headache still >_<

Didn't know about that bug, what is it exactly ?
    It's only refunding 20 fury rather than its "cost" as it reads

It's only refunding 20 fury rather than its "cost" as it reads
    Unless Annihilation didnt* get rolled into the CS refund nerf as well it SHOULD only be refunding 20 fury. Why would they nerf CS and not Annihilation? That wouldnt make sense at all.

but i do see the tooltip is completely different as far as mechanics are concerned so maybe they were supposed to be tuned separately?
    Last edited by Qlix; 2016-06-26 at 04:44 AM.
    Science the shit out of it!

Momentum:

Fel Rush in
    Pool to 120 (assuming UF)
    Throw FoTI at some point
    VR into EyeBeam
    FR back (assuming BF if EB is buffed again; if not, you can Fblade back in, then refresh Momentum mid-Demonic if you feel lucky. If not, just accept 2s of waste)
    Annihilation until it's over
    Pool to 120
    FR out
    Meta in
    Keep up Momentum, Pop blur to activate Demon Speed for 2x more FR, when Meta runs low save VR for the out of Meta EB and repeat.
    Question. How are you using FR after that initial burst? I know if it's a big enough boss you would just FR to the other side, what about a smaller boss/mob? And do you only VR with FB?

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Qlix View Post
    Unless Annihilation didnt* get rolled into the CS refund nerf as well it SHOULD only be refunding 20 fury. Why would they nerf CS and not Annihilation? That wouldnt make sense at all.

but i do see the tooltip is completely different as far as mechanics are concerned so maybe they were supposed to be tuned separately?
    CS is supposed to refund 20 Fury on Crit but Annihilation says it has a 30% chance for a refund of the cost. So its either horribly worded or bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by BurningBurns View Post
    Question. How are you using FR after that initial burst? I know if it's a big enough boss you would just FR to the other side, what about a smaller boss/mob? And do you only VR with FB?
    Smaller boss / mob you find terrain you can use or make sure you have FBlade up. VR alternates between FBlade and EB for what you're pairing it with.

Query- As I mentioned on the last page, I've been messing around with Momentum paired with Demon Reborn and Chaos Blades, so far from some mythic+ dungeons, it seems to be performing strongly.

The burst potential is extremely strong, but I'm curious if the 5% more damage gained on momentum which can be held consistently will overtake the 15% consistent benefit of Nemesis.

What are your guys' thoughts about it? Is maintaining momentum while CB is up the biggest detractor? Or will the sustained damage that Momentum provides outweigh it?

I noticed on beta that if u use Chaos cleave and if u crit 2 targets with CS u'll get back 40 fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    The burst potential is extremely strong, but I'm curious if the 5% more damage gained on momentum which can be held consistently will overtake the 15% consistent benefit of Nemesis.
    Actually Momentum provides 20% damage buff.

Edit : My bad misreading.
    Last edited by mmoca22516b397; 2016-06-26 at 02:04 PM.

Actually Momentum provides 20% damage buff.
    I think that's what they're saying

So is there really no place or reason to use Demonic? Is it that far behind the other 2 builds?

Deleted
    so you want to be fury capped before starting meta and not during BL/Hero

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    So is there really no place or reason to use Demonic? Is it that far behind the other 2 builds?
    The momentum build uses Demonic

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm back to keeping up with the thread now. I'm sad eye beam is so meh it's even cancelled just to make meta last longer!

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I'd give a look into relics, since they will be an integral part of our dps. wowhead has a nice list of them and if you actually choose Havoc it tells you what trait it boosts, which is nice. So here's a nice list for discussion, divided into slot and tier. We're kinda stuck with dungeons for some weeks and then Nightmare for some months, so we'll have to deal with it.

Shadow Relic:

1)Pre-raid content

Soul Fibril (Enchanting craft) +31 ilvl, +1 Chaos Vision
    Decaying Dragonfang (world boss drop) +46 ilvl, +1 Critical Chaos
    Ink of the Leviathan (Suramar Quest Reward) +35 ilvl, +1 Demon Rage
    Shade of the Vault (no source on wowhead) +35 ilvl, +1 Unleashed Demons

All the relics below are dungeon drops which is +35 ilvl but I don't know how they would scale in mythic and such
    Tendril of Darkness +1 Illidari Knowledge
    Fealty of Nerub +1 Chaos Vision
    Ivanyr's Hunger +1 Demon Rage
    Serpentrix's Guile +1 Overwhelming Power
    Fragment of Loathing +1 Contained Fury
    Curdled Soul Essence +1 Deceiver's Fury
    Screams of the Unworthy +1 Critical Chaos
    Xavius' Mad Whispers +1 Sharpened Glaives

2)Emerald Nightmare (on wowhead they are all at +43 ilvl, presumably on normal)
    Nightmarish Elm Branch +1 Demon Rage
    Nightmare Engulfed Jewel +1 Sharpened Glaives
    Despoiled Dragonscale +1 Critical Chaos

3)The Nighthold (they appear to give +51 ilvl, presumably on normal)
    Precipice of Eternity +1 Contained Fury
    Breath of Dusk +1 Unleashed Demons
    Warchief's Shattered Tusk +1 Chaos Vision (Gul'dan drop)

Fel Relic:

1)Pre-raid content

The Felic (Engineering craft) +31 ilvl, +1 Chaos Vision
    Fel-Infused Kelp (Suramar Quest Reward) +35 ilvl, +1 Demon Rage
    Intact Infernal Palm (unknown source) +37 ilvl, +1 Contained Fury
    Imp-Eye Diamond (World Boss) +46 ilvl, +1 Chaos Vision

Dungeon Relics below, all are +35 ilvl.
    Metamorphosis Spark +1 Contained Fury (this relic's name would make someone think it would give Unleashed Demons but no...)
    Felsworn Covenant +1 Demon Rage
    Brand of Tyranny +1 Sharpened Glaives
    Sealed Fel Fissure +1 Critical Chaos
    Noxious Entrails +1 Chaos Vision
    Mo'arg Eyepatch +1 Overwhelming Power
    Ragnarok Ember +1 Unleashed Demons

2)Emerald Nightmare (+43 ilvl)
    Azsharan Councillor's Clasp +1 Overwhelming Power
    Fel-Bloated Venom Sac +1 Demon Rage

3)Nighthold (+51 ilvl)
    Writ of Subjugation +1 Critical Chaos
    Felfire Pitch +1 Sharpened Glaives
    Felstained Jawbone Fragments +1 Contained Fury
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

I'm guessing it would be safe to say, baring ilvl increase and such, the contained fury and/or unleashed demon relics would be the best to farm for?

so BiS would be 2x Felstained Jawbone Fragments and a Breath of Dusk?

And a final question, I havn't actually seen anything about ilvl, how important is ilvl on the glaives for DH? Is more max fury or lower meta CD more important than a higher ilvl?