Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't wake up to an alarm clock?

I find I only remember my dreams if I'm woken up. If I wake up naturally, I usually don't remember the dream at all.
    Putin khuliyo

Dream that they will stop.

Never stop dreaming.

Get horribly insufficient sleep. Dreaming for me seems to almost always happen during the last few hours of sleep. So if I don't get 8 hours of sleep I'M FINE!! AHAHAHAHA * twitch *

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're comfortable with it and have safe access to it try weed, you'll get dreamless great sleep every time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I barely ever am aware of my dreams but it's not intentional so no idea.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Accept life.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I dislike dreams, always the same hug hug and kiss kiss, why can't they stop? Bugger off please. How do i do it? I want em away. They are really bothering me.

- - - Updated - - -

pomf .

Hug hug, kiss kiss?

To make that stop, engage in self-gratification prior to going asleep.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anesthesia does wonders for that. You can't remember falling asleep, but you'll wake up hours later rested (and maybe missing a former body part or three).

Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    If you're comfortable with it and have safe access to it try weed, you'll get dreamless great sleep every time.
    I had pretty intense dreams about time and space after eating half a pot laced candy bar but that's different.

Electrical stimulation to the brain while sleeping

Dreams stop when you're not conscious, subconscious, unconscious anymore. Aka dead.

Bleach is your friend.

Consider adopting a dog that will bark every 3 hours for no apparent reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Bleach is your friend.
    Dog-sized cup, please.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Have depression and stop having hope?

This. How to get started.

- go to college.
    - pick a really hard degree.
    - fail
    - leave with debt and no degree
    - get your GF preggers (make sure she is shallow)
    - have her get you for child support and never allow you to see kids.
    - move back in with parents
    - be 40
    - realize your life is half over
    - get into a car accident so you can never be physical, (no chance of gym self esteem)
    - Do drugs so you can never get smarter.

And now you will forever not have dreams.

Easy answer: Don't sleep !

Drink lots of Coffee.

I love dreams. They are one the most wonderful things there are. with a bit of trying you could even often control them. At this point I suggest everyone to try getting a lucid dream.

But anyway... since this thread was about not seeing dreams. Perhaps there is a way. Dreams happen during REM phase (as far as I know). This phase happens after about 5-7h of sleep. You could practice yourself sleeping cycle that includes sleep periods that are shorter than 5h. Possibly such things as Biphasic sleep. Apparently this is normal state of sleep pattern whenever humans do not have artificial light available. This means (to my understanding) that you sleep then wake up for about hour and do something and then you go back to sleep. If you split your sleep into two parts, then perhaps you won't see dreams much? I do not know how iti works tho. Is it supposed to split your sleep half and half... or will it naturally go that you sleep 6h and then the rest.

But there are more sleep cycles that can be attempted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone dreams, but not everyone remembers them. Depends on how deep of a sleep you get into. I rarely remember my dreams.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grym View Post
    How can anyone dislike dreams?????

Especially those you KNEW you are dreaming so you start making things happen the way you want them, those are the best.

Dreaming I am an evil wizard and hunting down heros in shiny armour was also a good one even though I didn't control that one.
    I rarely have control over any dream. In my dreams the whole idea is that it makes sense, no matter what. What's that, there's a train that goes through my house that I can conveniently get on? Also, not all my dreams include myself. Some dreams of mine are kinda like a story and I'm a fly on the wall. Some of them are really good too, at least for the brief moment I can remember them.

When i smoked mad weed, i stopped dreaming after a few months. I heard others that had this same issue. Dreams came back when I stopped smoking.

Deleted
    I love my dreams, especially the ones that include sex. I always dream good and I always feel sad when I wake up and start to forget the whole story. :/