Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Didn't the other guy in the van say that Freddy was throwing himself around in the back of the van?
    He heard stuff, couldn't see what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Didn't the other guy in the van say that Freddy was throwing himself around in the back of the van?
    The other guy initially said that the ride was smooth but he could hear Gray making noise, it sounded like he was bumping himself into the vans walls. Shortly after that he said a totally different story in which he tried to imply that the cops did this to him and that Freddy wouldn't try to injure himself. Of course the testimony here has a huge potential to be bias on both sides, as the police could offer this guy a lesser sentence (or no sentence, which I believe they did) for his crimes, if his testimony says what they want it to say. On the flip side at the same time he could've felt pressured to recant his testimony because of fear for his safety that the Freddy Gray supporters may end up killing him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sandrox View Post
    That isnt what its about. Someone died in the custody of the police, and they should be held responsible. Simple as that.
    The problem is that the BLM crowd are automatically jumping to the conclusion that the police did it and there's very little evidence that suggests that, minus them not strapping him in, which could've been because he was resisting arrest, and they didn't want to go through the trouble. You can argue negligence here if you want, but negligence is not why these cops were on trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Okay, so he's not "healthy" then...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormlance View Post
    He wasn't healthy...

Remove the healthy then if you're hung up on it. Point is what killed him wasn't health related, it was high impact trauma.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Unfortunately because police/court corruption is a thing. When a previously healthy human male was placed in that van, then removed as a dead human male an hour later(?), yet no one is held responsible, people will question.

He didn't just "end up dead" he was in police custody when it happened. This focus of the case isn't "was Gray a scumbag or not", it's "did the police kill someone"
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...18e_story.html
    Does this preclude the possibility that the injury that killed this agent of diversity was, in fact, self-inflicted? #SandraBland all over again, pretty hilarious either way.
    Working on my next ban.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Remove the healthy then if you're hung up on it. Point is what killed him wasn't health related, it was high impact trauma.
    We had a court case experts agree there wasn't any evidence of foul play. He had neck surgery and was thrashing around in anger over being forced to face the consequences of his actions.

Its tragic but the man was his own killer..

Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...18e_story.html
    Does this preclude the possibility that the injury that killed this agent of diversity was, in fact, self-inflicted? #SandraBland all over again, pretty hilarious either way.
    "Sure we may have paralyzed all those people giving nickel rides before, but this time, he did it to himself!"

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    You're right, Rice is an exception to this rule. I find it odd that he wasn't more of a focal point than trash like Gray and Robinson.

Essentially all drugs, other than the multiple assaults and a burglary.

As ruled in court and as near as I can tell from evidence, his death was accidental. His violent, criminal, degenerate history certainly does provide good evidence that his arrest was legitimate. A good way to avoid these sorts of altercations would be to stop robbing people and selling crack.

I didn't think it was purposeful. It certainly was negligent in my opinion though. Personally I don't think he was a very good person but even the worst among us deserve to be treated fairly, and without negligence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    are you trying to use a horrible accident to defend criminals?

funny thing is if there was not so much crime / gun violence around that kid may still be alive

- - - Updated - - -

no i see it as a "choice" nobody makes this choice for you

if you make the "choice" to take away the rights of another human by committing a crime yes..... it is black and white
    Lol base people who lack intelligent argumentative strategies only say dumb shit like "you support crime" like shove that shit back up there I want no part of it.
    Last edited by Themius; 2016-06-25 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    "Sure we may have paralyzed all those people giving nickel rides before, but this time, he did it to himself!"
    Baseless conjecture. Whereas someone actually did hear him bashing his head into the wall and didn't the black driver of the paddy-wagon just walk free? Looks like your narrative is falling apart.

Hell, maybe it was Insitutional Racism that killed the poor boy!
    Working on my next ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I didn't think it was purposeful. It certainly was negligent in my opinion though. Personally I don't think he was a very good person but even the worst among us deserve to be treated fairly, and without negligence.
    I suppose the person to blame is the prosecutor. Some sort of negligence seems plausible. Second degree murder? Fuck naw.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I suppose the person to blame is the prosecutor. Some sort of negligence seems plausible. Second degree murder? Fuck naw.
    Why is the officer still guilty after being proven innocent?

We are not abandoning the reign of law for victim politics I am sorry but it is just not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormlance View Post
    Why is the officer still guilty after being proven innocent?

We are not abandoning the reign of law for victim politics I am sorry but it is just not happening.
    I have no idea what this has to do with what I wrote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

Also as said essentially all drugs. None of this justifies the rough ride that resulted in his death.

You mean the ride where he intentionally slammed his head and body into the side of the van as was testified by other criminals in the van?

10+ Year Old Account
    So, just to be clear, is Marilyn Mosby still a brave hero seeking justice, or is she now officially disowned?
    Shes done politically no one will respect her after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Shes done politically no one will respect her after this.
    Cockroaches will always carry cockroaches.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

So, just to be clear, is Marilyn Mosby still a brave hero seeking justice, or is she now officially disowned?
    I love how they left out of this story how Mosby deliberately left out key evidence that contradicted her assertion that this Officer drove erratically in attempt to hurt Grey. The judge even scolded her handling of the evidence and ordered her to hand over any and all evidence for this case. This lady is a total POS.

you uses a horrible accident to try and defend criminals thats just a fact

what kind of person would do such a thing
    Yeah because saying a person isn't a good person and saying even the worst among us deserve to be treated fairly clearly shows I support criminal acts. You don't realize how stupid your argument is do you?

- - - Updated - - -

I think second degree murder was not the right charge to go with. Several cases have been lost because of prosecutors stretching what they're charging.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Good to hear when justice stands up for the police officers who have to deal with the scumbag criminals all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Oh I get it now. Its only justice if you agree with the verdict. Standards, procedures, laws, precedence, rules and other things of that nature don't matter.
    Hardly. Nobody would consider a drum head trial just but verdicts are rendered in that kind of trial as well....
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

For some people, the only thing that will break through the ignorance is loss on a personal level.

They'll reconsider that willfull ignorance towards cops killing unarmed citizens only on the day it bites them in the ass.

"you" are using a horrible accident to your advantage

what kind of person dose that make you
    Advantage? What "advantage" you're like foaming at the mouth, go get that checked out.