10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have access to the Beta but how long does it take to level a Demon Hunter from Mardum to level one hundred and ten?
    And also my Demon Hunter is gonna be a Blood Elf so anything happens with him being it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I honestly dont care about the camera thing. Its still really far out tbh.
    Well I do got the camera from the S.E.L.F.I.E...
    Only a took a few pics with it.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    World quests where you click on a box and you have to follow the path 5-6 times. My memory isn't that great so I tend to forget really quick, lol.
    The revenge of Ogri'la?

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    It'll likely get changed back. Lot of backlash(Not surprising)
    It won't he even says in his post he expects there to be lots of backlash. They expected this. They still did it. I think the change is stupid but I don't care either way because unlike apparently half the damn playerbase I am adaptable.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    I don't have seen/done these puzzle quests but reading about them gave me flashbacks about these color memory quests in Ogri'la, back in TBC. I ended up using an AddOn to memorize this stuff and continued being a general disappointment for society.
    So did you just like..... not play Simon Says as a kid?

Thrall talks to much, and leads the charge more than he should during Broken Shore. Vol'jin should the main voice between the 2.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Thrall talks to much, and leads the charge more than he should during Broken Shore. Vol'jin should the main voice between the 2.
    Considering he literally retires right after that event and gives you his weapon. I think its a small price to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I had to skip those quests and thus that faction is one of only 2 or 3 out of 70 that I've not got to exalted.

Due to a disability - I don't have any sensory memory (i.e. sights, sounds etc).

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I had to skip those quests and thus that faction is one of only 2 or 3 out of 70 that I've not got to exalted.

Due to a disability - I don't have any sensory memory (i.e. sights, sounds etc).
    I mean I have really bad memory too but I managed to do it. If you have to use an addon, use it, but that situation a bit different than just saying its too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    I feel bad for Vol'jin. His last moments as Warchief consist of being ordered around by his subordinates.

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    I feel bad for Vol'jin. His last moments as Warchief consist of being ordered around by his subordinates.
    imblying he ded

imblying he ded
    I'll be pleasantly surprised if he comes back, but I'm not counting on it.

Or.. dno, use an addon? There are enough helps within the game and through addons that help people with disabilities. That you don't want to use them, is not the games fault.

It won't he even says in his post he expects there to be lots of backlash. They expected this. They still did it. I think the change is stupid but I don't care either way because unlike apparently half the damn playerbase I am adaptable.

I didn't even know this games name until now. So no. I did this quest for a couple of days and got annoyed from it so I installed an AddOn that memorizes the pattern for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Or.. dno, use an addon?
    At the time there wasn't a useful one, these days I sort of just forget about it. It wasn't and isn't a game breaker for me.

Be different if it was a mandatory quest or something.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

At the time there wasn't a useful one, these days I sort of just forget about it. It wasn't and isn't a game breaker for me.

Be different if it was a mandatory quest or something.
    Oh there was one, I remember it well. It simply showed you which thingy you have to click. I've used this after the first couple of weeks since OGri'la was released because I simply didn't like this quest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I'm incredibly surprised at Ion's response at camera zooms being taken out of the game considering his guild's progress on top of being his guild's GM, RL and healer -- considering they'd most likely encourage the sort of zoom option to their raiders.

Wonder if he put up an argument for it behind the scenes.
    The screenshot they posted is very misleading. They have completely removed the UI. Remove the UI on your client too and see how the character gives the subjective impression it's more "Far".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    These Kirin Tor puzzle box things are going to drive me crazy...
    Dosnt work for me... I have nothing to click on the cube for starting the puzzle. I thought it was bugged

But the "bubble" World Quest was a nightmare. For that quest you must stay into trasparent balls floating into the air over the giant warrior statue in Stormeheim, untill you reach an object at the top of it.
    But yesterday there was a terrible lag and for many of us, at certain point simply the bubble disappear and we fall off. So, I manage to skip it... bad idea: every time you move to Dalaran, you was teleport back at the quest in Stormheim. Took several attempt to finish that..

Luckily, we are not forced to do this WQ, and Kirin Tor are not part of Broken Isles Diplomat achievement.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Have they nerfed the rate of which world quests give gear ? When i first dinged 110 many builds ago it was about 1-2 gear quests in each zone. now i hardly get 1 quest that rewards gear a day. All quests rewards hall resources or gold now. A few blood of sargeras and once in a blue moon a trinket or bracer. Don't think ive even seen a quest giving pants or chest.

i am still on fairly low ilvl. 809 so that shouldn't affect anything if it does.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Have they nerfed the rate of which world quests give gear ? When i first dinged 110 many builds ago it was about 1-2 gear quests in each zone. now i hardly get 1 quest that rewards gear a day. All quests rewards hall resources or gold now. A few blood of sargeras and once in a blue moon a trinket or bracer. Don't think ive even seen a quest giving pants or chest.

i am still on fairly low ilvl. 809 so that shouldn't affect anything if it does.
    In short : YES

Deleted
    This didn't deserve its own thread I think
    While leveling to 110, how do you gain artifact power? Just through the consumable thingies you loot?
    Practical example: I want to tank as Vengeance DH when i'm capped but I'll level with Havoc. Can I funnel ALL my artifact power into Vengeance artifact?

Quote Originally Posted by Aigis View Post
    This didn't deserve its own thread I think
    While leveling to 110, how do you gain artifact power? Just through the consumable thingies you loot?
    Practical example: I want to tank as Vengeance DH when i'm capped but I'll level with Havoc. Can I funnel ALL my artifact power into Vengeance artifact?
    Unless things have changed: Yes. The days were quests rewarded AP to your current artifact are gone. While I leveled I only got these consumables. You'd need to equip your tank weapon everytime you use these things but that's a minor issue.

But then again I haven't leveled in ages so I don't know how things stand these days.