Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Min 39 of episode 9 was awesone. Jon Snow looked awesome on that 3rd person camera. Looked like a videogame.
    Yup, they're a big fan of that kind of shot.
    Did something similar for both Hardhome and Watchers on The Wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    ummm, what? o.0

Also, with the rickon zig-zag thing, while truth, I think Ramsay could have put that arrow up his literal asshole at anytime at will .
    Last I checked Dany aka Daenerys Targaryen had Tyrion by her side. Last I checked Tyrion is still a Lannister.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Last I checked Dany aka Daenerys Targaryen had Tyrion by her side. Last I checked Tyrion is still a Lannister.
    She i know that. That was my point. He's a Lannister. The Sand Snakes and whats her name may hate him just becuase that. Or they may hate because they feel he directly or in directly got Obyrion killed. That hate could translate to not trusting and not joining Dany, solely because Dany is being advised by a Lannister.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's take a minute to realise that after this sunday night/monday, season 6 ends and another year long wait begins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    It was a fucking kid. In panic. Fearing for his own life while shitting his own pants... like fuck he would think "ohh ima better zig zag!"... o_O;
    Yeah, it's pretty funny that people judge these characters like they are supposed to be perfect and never make any mistakes. This era of TV is all about realism and keeping characters grounded. Expecting a kid (who probably hasn't played a bunch of FPS to learn to zig zag lol) to try and dodge the arrows is a little much. Same way I feel about Jon rushing in to save Rickon. Like do people really think that it would be easy to just sit back and watch your brother get toyed with and then killed in front of you and your men? I feel like Jon was at least "smart" enough to go in by himself and not ask his men to fall into what I'm sure he knew was a trap. You could feel that he had resigned himself to the decision he made and was willing to accept the consequences when he saw Ramsey's vanguard rushing towards him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Let's take a minute to realise that after this sunday night/monday, season 6 ends and another year long wait begins.
    Let's also take a minute to realize that 2 years from now this incredible journey will have come to an end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    She i know that. That was my point. He's a Lannister. The Sand Snakes and whats her name may hate him just becuase that. Or they may hate because they feel he directly or in directly got Obyrion killed. That hate could translate to not trusting and not joining Dany, solely because Dany is being advised by a Lannister.
    I agree and disagree with you. The fact that Tyrion is a Lannister is a point against him. But, the fact that this Lannister killed his father, Tywin Lannister, is even a greater point for him. Also, Oberyn chose freely to fight for Tyrion because it gave him the means to get revenge on Gregor Clegane for his sister Elia and her children's deaths. So Oberyn's death cannot be blamed on Tyrion.

But I doubt they would join Dany anyway. Not willingly or gladly anyway. Ellaria and the Sand Snakes want to make Dorne an independant kingdom again.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, and thus will begin ten months of sterile bickerings. Last year's were about Stannis' death and Sansa's rape. What dead horse will be beaten this year? Looks like Rickon's death is already a good candidate...

"He should have zigged!"

"No, he should have zagged!"

I'm shivering with anticipation...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Oh I wasn't going for either side, I'm just saying there points for and against Tyrion. I couldn't figure why Varys would waste time trying. They are, Dorne, too independent to join anyone.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Dorne will join Daenerys.

Daenerys goes towards the North, Jon goes towards the South. They meet.

Ends in sex.

Given the immense build up over the course of sixty episodes, dozens of checkov's guns and plot coupons set up, dozens more characters and several ongoing storylines, I wonder how the writers will manage to tie them all up in a satisfying way with only twenty episodes left (unless HBO suddenly decides to green light seasons longer than 10 episodes). That's literally 15 hours of storytelling they have to bring it all together and (attempt to) create a satisfying conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Given the immense build up over the course of sixty episodes, dozens of checkov's guns and plot coupons set up, dozens more characters and several ongoing storylines, I wonder how the writers will manage to tie them all up in a satisfying way with only twenty episodes left (unless HBO suddenly decides to green light seasons longer than 10 episodes). That's literally 15 hours of storytelling they have to bring it all together and (attempt to) create a satisfying conclusion.
    If this season is any indication...

- Bad Poosy any loose ends not relevant to this few big name characters.

- Dany comes to Westeros. We ignore all that foreshadowing and go right into white walkers vs humans and dragons.

- Jon does some video game nonsense and lives and probably fights his way to the Knights King.

- Dany rolls up and kill steals cause the New Women World Order of Westeros demands it.

- Jaime does something. I dunno. Suddenly learns to fight left handed and leads one of the forces.

- Arya is there and has forgotten everything she learned as a faceless assassin.

- Brienne kills some guys cause she is a beast.

- The Hound is shown eating chicken on a pile of dead bodies... Cause fuck the king.

- LF teleports behind the white walker army and sends his Calvary.

- Tormund gives Brienne "fuck me " eyes cause beasts turn him on.

- Davos narrates the aftermath cause we all love his down to earth take on events.

Well You could have a big battle and kill off half the cast in one episode alone just fighting the white walkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fourteen episodes. Each remaining season should have seven episodes. I believe they managed to do a lot of "tying up" this season.

-Dany/Tyrion/Theon/Yara
    -Jon/Sansa/Davos/Melisandre/LF(maybe)

We have not seen that many major characters get together since a long time. It seems to me that "teams" are forming up. The Braavos plot is over and Arya will hopefully join Jon and Sansa (or maybe the BWB, who are going in the North anyway). Meereen will probably also end this season (or become much less important).

Ramsey is dead, and like he replaced (and surpassed) Joffrey as the sadistic vilain, Euron will probably replace him next season.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty funny that people judge these characters like they are supposed to be perfect and never make any mistakes. This era of TV is all about realism and keeping characters grounded. Expecting a kid (who probably hasn't played a bunch of FPS to learn to zig zag lol) to try and dodge the arrows is a little much. Same way I feel about Jon rushing in to save Rickon. Like do people really think that it would be easy to just sit back and watch your brother get toyed with and then killed in front of you and your men? I feel like Jon was at least "smart" enough to go in by himself and not ask his men to fall into what I'm sure he knew was a trap. You could feel that he had resigned himself to the decision he made and was willing to accept the consequences when he saw Ramsey's vanguard rushing towards him.
    He should have tried jumping up and down too. That's how you avoid snipers. At least, that's what CoD taught me.
    Putin khuliyo

My expectations for season 7

- Arya+Hound reunite and head North with the Brotherhood
    - Bran eventually makes it to Winterfell around the time Arya does and they have a big Stark reunion
    - Daenerys comes to King's Landing finding little resistance, Cersei being killed off by Jaime for what she did to the city
    - Euron defeated after an epic fight, maybe he controls the dragons temporarily with that Valyria horn which certainly makes up for lack of huge armies
    - Jon convinces Daenerys to help with the true threat: the Night King
    - Finale scene being the wall crumbling

Season 8 devoted to fighting the White Walkers and the aftermath. Lots of CGI use. Throw in a 3 dragons vs ice dragon fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Episode 10 Wish List/Thoughts:

Daenerys
    With any luck we will see her dragons/armies all in route to KL and put an official end to the Meereen plot. Question will be if she makes it there by the end of the episode (remember Bran's vision in season 4 showing a dragon shadow over KL?)

Arya
    Can't be much left for her to do this season, i'm hoping that she shows up at the Frey/Lanister celebration and shows off some of her assassin skills. Maybe she will meet up with the Hound? (would that be too LF jetpacky to get from bravos to the twins that soon?)

John/Sansa
    Not much left for them to do really, maybe get full fealty from all of the northern houses and establish one of them as the king/queen in the north? Sansa + LF Ship?

Davos/Melisandre
    Shit is going down, i feel like they will want to have Melisandre alive for the war against the others but she has earned a good death for burning Shireen and she seems pretty down on her self confidence wise anyways.

Jamie
    We know he will at least be at the Frey celebration but will he be involved in any shenanigans there? Or will he be able to make it to KL to become the Valonqar?

Cerci
    Almost certainly is going full Mad Queen, I expect some good carnage out of her.

Varys
    Book Plot or Dornish resurection plot? Probably will see Varys in Dorne trying to get them to back Daenerys as queen of the 7 kingdoms.

Euron
    How does his fleet of 1000 ships stand up to Daenerys when she has her act together and 3 dragons? I'm guessing his only job was to push Yara/Theon towards Daenerys for the teamup. Kind of a waste of an otherwise interesting character (book Euron that is)

White Walkers
    Siege of the wall starts? My hope is they start asserting themselves as a major player that EVERYONE knows about rather then a nameless whisper people don't think is real.

Bran
    R+L=J confirmation hype? Mad King Flashback hype? also will we see him make it south of the wall before shit goes down with the White Walkers? Would be nice to see a Stark reunion of some sorts.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Not sure if someone else posted this link but:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/06/game...b-share-thecut

I try to make each crown have some relationship to the person wearing it,” she says. "One of my favorite crowns I’ve ever done is for someone in episode ten.” She declined to say who that person may be.
    I'm gonna guess it's just a new crown for Tommen to represent his new devotion to the Seven. But it sure would be nice to be something Jon finds in the Crypts of Winterfell.

Don't know if this has already been posted but the season 6 soundtrack was released this week and one of the tracks might be a big hint at a certain scene for tonights episode. It feels perfect for the reveal as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Arya
    Can't be much left for her to do this season, i'm hoping that she shows up at the Frey/Lanister celebration and shows off some of her assassin skills. Maybe she will meet up with the Hound? (would that be too LF jetpacky to get from bravos to the twins that soon?)
    It wouldn't be, but people would whine their asses off anyway before any shred of thought entered their minds. Martin has been known to mess up chronology on purpose in his books. Some plotlines were months ahead of others on the timeline, especially those separated by the Narrow Sea, that is Arya/Dany plots compared to Westeros plotlines. It's absolutely not impossible that Arya's plot happened months earlier, since there are no marks that allow us to place her story on the timeline. The only thing close to a time mark is the play she watches - they already heard about the Purple Wedding in Braavos and had time to make a play out of the story. But the Purple Wedding happened some 1-2 years prior to the present time, so it's possible that Arya's plot takes place weeks or even months before the Battle of Bastards. Therefore, she could get to the Twins in time for the Frey/Lannister party, and it's actually likely - say, she lands in the Vale or in one of the smaller ports of Riverlands or Crownlands, it's possible that word of the Battle of Bastards already spreads south by then. Then it would be only natural for her to try to get North to join up with Jon and Sansa, and she'd have to cross the Twins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    John/Sansa
    Not much left for them to do really, maybe get full fealty from all of the northern houses and establish one of them as the king/queen in the north? Sansa + LF Ship?
    Sansa + LF ship and then LF "accidentally" falls through the moon door, consolidating Sansa's position as the Queen of the North. They might chuck in some corny "my apprenticeship has ended" line.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2016-06-26 at 09:44 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Mwuahahahaha!" (C) Sansa.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side