Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

So called Croydon cat killer strikes in Birmingham

Previously only seen in London where cats were decapitated and left to be discovered, it appears the killer has branched out. Same person or not they're not sure. Keep a close eye on your feline friends people.

Article: http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-25/w...in-birmingham/

At about 100+ deaths you have to wonder if its the same person? Are the police really doing all they can?

Deleted
    You know, it hurts me more seeing people do this to animals than people doing crap like this to other people...

It's a new level of cowardice. Whoever does this is fucked up.

Drop that dude in a lion habitat and see if that coward can handle the big kitties, would pay to watch that show.

Deleted
    I like to think it's a sentient vigilante, bird of prey, that's settling the score for all the songbirds killed due to irresponsible cat owners not properly supervising their pests pets.

https://imgur.com/VZtMW3V

10+ Year Old Account
    Croydon and Birmingham? Hmm, what do these two areas have in common?

Jihad on cats!

And there is a person whose name is Boudicca Rising? Get the fuck out of here.

Deleted
    Damn... I have a stray cat living nearby my apartment which I like to feed with Turkey Ham everyday. I would've let him in my apartment in my landlord would be willing.

Bad dude and most likely fucked in the head.

But I still feel Humans > Animals. I'm bias like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    I like to think it's a sentient vigilante, bird of prey, that's settling the score for all the songbirds killed due to irresponsible cat owners not properly supervising their pests pets.

https://imgur.com/VZtMW3V
    Nah, it's some person that is twisted in the head and has fun chopping the heads off animals. Hopefully they are caught before they start chopping heads off people.

Doesn't anyone have time to kill him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Dw, they don't prioritize you either
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Doesn't anyone have time to kill him?

Dw, they don't prioritize you either
    a well taken care of dog will. And I return the favor of course. If a goldfish would fight for me, I'd fight off a shark for him in return. I am bias toward humans, but respect is respect.

This story would have been better if it was the kids from "Gumo". At least there would be a valid reason.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

Plot twist: it's another cat doing the killings.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post
    Plot twist: it's another cat doing the killings.
    Or a dog (10 characters)

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    Bad dude and most likely fucked in the head.

A lot of serial killers start out on animals, If it is one person doing this I would seriously be concerned that they might move on to humans sooner or later even if the cats aren't bad enough on their own.

It's common for ppl who end killing people often start with animals.

I will never understand the concept of "outdoor cats".
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

The idiot doing this is setting him/herself up because you never make a cat angry. EVER.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't either. I volunteer for a Facebook page that helps in searching for lost pets, and the number of "outdoor cats" that go missing during the spring and summer months is an incredibly high number. Many are never found... but we also get quite a few reports of dead cat bodies being discovered.
    You know it´s unhealthy for a cat to be inside the whole time right? And i had many cats over the years and yeah some got missing but others came back after some month. Never did i consiwe tho cage them inside.

Off subject but my little brother and I were visiting an aunt and uncle in Colorado when we were kids like 25 or so years ago and we were walking around in the woods exploring like 10-15 year old boys did 25 years ago before internet as we know it and stuff. We found this pretty big tree trunk with a massive tree laying next to it broken off. Probly 15 or so feet around and about 3 feet high. Nailed all around it were cat heads looking outward from the trunk. I would guess a good 20-30 heads with the bodies no where to be found. Some old enough to be pretty much skulls. Others so fresh blood was red and fluidish. It was creepy as shit. We went back to that very house about a year or two later and we went to see if it was still there. Both the heads and the tree trunk were gone. Someone had go out there and must have blasted the trunk out because you weren't digging this thing out on that mountain side very easily (rocks, slop, effort). The fallen tree from the trunk was still laying out there though. Over all one of the creepiest fucking things I had ever seen.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meh, they are just cats, the biggest asshole animals on the planet.