Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    The MOST? Ret. Every time. I'm Biased but I'm not wrong on this one.

You have the following options :

- Disc to go for a true hybrid of healing and dps
    - Ret for a melee dps with significant group buffs
    - Tanks have the dpsey feeling while doing a support role
    - Druid kinda supports by being versatile in any spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikhart View Post
    Not really. When was the last time a hybrid was top dps? Never.
    First week of HFC then got gutted.

LOLFROSTDK

Deleted
    Death knights get yelled by many dps-addict "MASS-GRIP!!". It feels like they will not make it without death knights anymore. So to support the mental states of many dps-players I say DK.

/edit sorry thought this is general, not sure if massgrip does still exist in legion.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    Death knights get yelled by many dps-addict "MASS-GRIP!!". It feels like they will not make it without death knights anymore. So to support the mental states of many dps-players I say DK.

/edit sorry thought this is general, not sure if massgrip does still exist in legion.
    gorefiend's grasp is blood only now and on a 3 minute cooldown

I would say Shadow priest, although I haven't tried it in legion beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Vengeance Demon Hunters have a similar effect too.

- - - Updated - - -

Shadow priest cannot afford to waste a single GCD doing anything other than dps or their rotation breaks.
    I guess because they have to keep building insanity? Have you played much SP in beta? How is it?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ret pally= the greater blessings
    Warlock= healthstone, demonic gateway, and summoning stone
    demon hunter= mobility for "click something" and also the dps's shadow circle that reduces damage done to people in it
    are the two i know, i havent looked a TON into alot of the specs yet though, ive gone into their basics on the beta
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/ranking/e...e-citadel/dps/

Spriest #1 in first fight, Enh #1 in second, Kormog has a druid in top 10, Hellfire council has Druids all over it, etc...

Hybrids are fine.
    Holy F...

first of: No one half normal logs on Worldoflogs.

Sec: Normal mode Rly ? Whats wrong with you dude ?

Definitely Retribution. You directly choose to buff and support specific allies, similar to the old single-target party buffs, and you get various versions that fit different circumstances. A lot about the new ret revolves around helping party members.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    Holy F...

first of: No one half normal logs on Worldoflogs.

Sec: Normal mode Rly ? Whats wrong with you dude ?
    There's a tab..right there to change between modes. Even if you change it, the link stays the same. I don't really know what you wanted me to do, but I did list Mythic encounters where hybrid classes were in the top 10. The point was Hybrid Tax does not exist. Hybrids are regularly simming in the top-10, while pure classes(namely hunter) consistently sim in the bottom-15 on all three specs.

Also, I'm not sure if English is your first language, but I honestly have no idea what your "first of" means. Not trying to be rude, I just can't actually tell what you're trying to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimiko View Post
    There's a tab..right there to change between modes. Even if you change it, the link stays the same. I don't really know what you wanted me to do, but I did list Mythic encounters where hybrid classes were in the top 10. The point was Hybrid Tax does not exist. Hybrids are regularly simming in the top-10, while pure classes(namely hunter) consistently sim in the bottom-15 on all three specs.

Also, I'm not sure if English is your first language, but I honestly have no idea what your "first of" means. Not trying to be rude, I just can't actually tell what you're trying to say.
    Because top 10 logs arent cheesed at all and are totally representative of the whole playerbase.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Because top 10 logs arent cheesed at all and are totally representative of the whole playerbase.
    So look at #20 of each class, look at sims, look at the 60 percentiles etc. What evidence would be good enough for you to accept that Hybrids don't do 5%-25% less DPS than all pure-dps classes?

Druids imo. Brez heals hotw tank or whatever. Boomkins to be more specific
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless