Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Too right, what was that verse again about killing children? Wanted to have a look at it.
    There's one about having them stoned to death but as we're getting a tad too close to derailing into religious talk that's my only contribution towards this.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are many but I like the good ole Leviticus:
    "And the daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by whoring, profanes her father; she shall be burned with fire."
    And fire she did.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

The daughters and father should have had guns too, that way they could have saved each other!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Premeditated murder is a lot different to killing someone out of an emotional moment. But it is not surprising that these nuances are lost on many of you.
    Aren't they trying to ban kitchen knives in England now, for that same reason?

Everyone is a responsible gun owner and a good guy with a gun...until they are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

I wish people would understand that it really is the people with mental health that do crazy things. Crazy people kill each other, and guns aren't always involved. Knives, hammer, water, fists, rocks, cars.... just about anything you can (practically) think of has probably been used to murder someone.

I've owned a gun for most of my life (technically). My grandfather passed me his old .22 when he died, I was 5. I've never used it for hurting someone. I've never thought about, or had fantasies or dreams about hurting someone with it. I will never hurt someone with it unless its some sort of freakish accident at a shooting range. The only time I ever even think about it is when someone mentions going to a shooting range (which is rarely). Seriously. I'd be much more likely to just attack someone with just my fists.

If you seriously just hate guns that much, then fine. But statistics don't have gun deaths being anywhere near the top. Its clearly just having more people, and a larger portion of sick people. We SHOULD have better screenings, education, licensing etc though.

So people are blaming the guns again? people where using rocks to kill eachother 5000 years ago, remove the guns and people will start killing eachother with whatever they will find. That's just how people roll since the first recordings of man to this day.

Also USA is not the worst country with guns, Honduras, Venuzuela, Mexico, South Africa, Brazil to name a few that's much worse.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-06-26 at 10:12 AM.

The irony of this story is palpable.

I bet the media are salivating at how perfect this is going to fit their "guns are bad" narrative. Ignoring the fact that the mother was obviously bat-shit crazy, and that something bad was bound to happen eventually, with or without guns being involved.

Quote Originally Posted by OneSent View Post

I bet the media are salivating at how perfect this is going to fit their "guns are bad" narrative. Ignoring the fact that the mother was obviously bat-shit crazy, and that something bad was bound to happen eventually, with or without guns being involved.
    At this stage, you can be a convicted felon who is clearly insane, murder and eat 30 people and bang the corpses, and the day you steal a gun from one of your victims and shoot someone, guns are the issue and stronger background checks and bans will fix it.

Of course they are, they are no different to the people in this thread. They see an opportunity to push an agenda and push it as the most important part of the story.

Do you think someone that is, as you say, bat-shit crazy, should be allowed to buy guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    The thing is, had that woman not holded a weapon she wouldn't be able to kill her family, or at least it would have give some chance for the medics to save them
    Because no one has ever stabbed,Suffocated,burned....etc. their kids alive before anyone could have "saved" them.
    Non sense.

I don't exactly get the defense argument for owning guns. Proper gun care means locking the gun and keeping the ammo in another room. If someone is breaking in do you just ask them to wait while you get your gun or something? Or do you keep your gun unlocked and unsafe at all times for the extremely rare chance someone breaks in while you're home?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    so if they were all in the car together and she drives into a wall or something it would of given medics a chance to save them if we ban cars?
    Top logic is top. I mean I dont fuckin even...

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, Americans with guns kill people at an alarming rate compared to the rest of the first world.
    So either you admit it's a problem with the guns OR you have to claim that Americans are more likely to be crazy fucking people.
    I don't mind which one you pick.
    Honduras, Venezuela, Brazil, South Africa, El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico, Colombia is all places with worse murder rates, could add a few more into that list to.

Dont see anyone bitching about those places.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    A car has a purpose beyond killing and injuring.
    So does a gun. It's for protection and putting food on the table.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Another case of "responsible gun ownership."

And what the hell did the father do to stop it?

"Jason Sheats managed to flee unscatched and called police from a neighbor’s home."
    He freaking ran! If a bitch pulled a gun on my children, if I had any, she'd be dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Or you and your children are dead.

No good outcome when guns are drawn.
    True, but I couldn't live with myself knowing that I didn't try to stop their deaths. And looking at how the father took it he might not last much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Another case of "responsible gun ownership."
    Meanwhile, "responsible car ownership" results in tens of thousands of deaths in the US each year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredibale View Post
    Meanwhile, "responsible car ownership" results in tens of thousands of deaths in the US each year.
    Which is why I'm all for harsher punishments on speeders and people who drinking and driving and text while driving.