Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit5555 View Post
    Okay, so I'm gonna go ahead and say what everyone is thinking. What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about? Is this just you wanting to bitch? Becaus your ramblings are pointless and incoherent now. Quit wasting everyone's time and go away

- - - Updated - - -

Um, exactly when did this happen in the past? Please enlighten us.. or just admit it didn't happen. They did state that they were hoping to get Farahlon in, never stated we'd be getting something in its place though. And even Farahlon was a " we'd like to attempt" that people swore blizzard promised.

- - - Updated - - -

Then for the love of Goad quit playing their fucking game and stop with the whining and bitching like a colicky toddler.
    Oh, grandpa, did you forget to change your depends? The stench, I can smell it from here.
    I get it though. You like being told what you like, how you're supposed to like it and how long for.
    I feel sorry for you sonnie.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Oh, grandpa, did you forget to change your depends? The stench, I can smell it from here.
    I get it though. You like being told what you like, how you're supposed to like it and how long for.
    I feel sorry for you sonnie.
    No, no, we all get it. You like being a whiny bitch and the big bad Blizzard monster picked on you and made you shit your Pampers. Sorry kid, in the real fucking world there is no safe space for your feelings, you need to grow a fucking pair of balls and either quit the damn game or shut the fuck up. You've yet to make a single logical argument and whenever you get called out on your incessant bullshit you just back track to " but Blizzard.." but Blizzard nothing dipshit. Just quit the damn game already if they were mean to you. If you don't have the balls to step away then at least admit that you can't handle it when Blizzard hurts your feelings like this because you're small child. You've been nothing but pathetic through this while thread and I really wish they would lock it to shut down the bitchfest

They've only promised to give us something else.
    And we know what they're like with promises.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    They've only promised to give us something else.
    And we know what they're like with promises.
    They actually haven't promised shit. They never said the word promise if I recall correctly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Relax. They said they had a better idea and conceptually Thal'dranath was more of "oh boy night elf ruins"
    I would've been totally fine with that.

I think it's hard to judge what idea is better, I mean, we'll never see Thal'Dranath now, so who knows if it would've been better than what we're actually going to get.

I mean, for all we know, Blizzard having a better idea may as well be an excuse for cutting content and replacing it with something vastly inferior.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylv_ View Post
    Someone still doesn't get the flow on conversation.
    Not once did I say I cared the island was scrapped.
    You're the one who strayed from the thread. Get on point or quit crying that Blizzard lied to you. Still waiting for examples.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I think they want battleship action on sea. New pvp mode, would be good for all pvp players. Pressing 1 2 3 1 2 3 shooting each other with cannons.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, typical making mountains out of molehills. At least they learned to be more upfront and clear about their thinking and intentions. Now all we can do is wait and see if it is delivered or we have nothing. Recent history doesn't build a lot of trust, but it doesn't really matter. The game will be what it will be.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Scrapping an idea for a patch isn't the same as scrapping a patch. It sounds like they're still going to have patch content, it will just be something other than what Thal'Dranath was going to be. So not so much pulling content as replacing it.

I'm fine with that. It sounds like their original concept for TD (night elf ruins and demons) was a little dull, since we'll have plenty of night elf ruins and demons throughout the expansion already.

Make it Ny'alotha! Rise, Ny'alotha! Bring out N'Zoth!

If people really thing that they will implement something better or even nearly close the size of Thal'Dranath with the upcoming patches, they are pretty naive. Instead of this we will get an isle of the size of Timeless Isle and with much less content, squeezed in like Timeless Isle. This they will present us as "much cooler" content.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    If people really thing that they will implement something better or even nearly close the size of Thal'Dranath with the upcoming patches, they are pretty naive. Instead of this we will get an isle of the size of Timeless Isle and with much less content, squeezed in like Timeless Isle. This they will present us as "much cooler" content.
    If people really "thing" that they will implement something worse or nothing at all instead of Thal'Dranath with the upcoming patches, they are pretty cynical.

What else will they add in the patches that are planned for Legion, since you already seem to know what they will add instead of Thal'Dranath?

Honestly the probably scrapped it for a new raid.

The excuse "we thought of something better and Thal Dranath was just going to be more night elf ruins" doesn't fly. You're making the fucking game, you couldn't think of a way to make the ruins interesting like this new "idea"

lol
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    damn, dude. You figured it out. You're a genius!

Is this what you wanted to hear as a reply to your negative bullshit? Don't be a Debbie Downer...

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    This was originally posted by styil but I think it deserves a repost here for all the Blizzard dick slurping defenders.

1. Expansion announcement
    They just announced the expansion ffs. Wait till Alpha before jumping to conclusions

2. During Alpha
    I don't care that it's Alpha it's still not feature complete yet. Wait till Beta before jumping to conclusions

3. During Beta
    I don't care that's it's beta. Have you actually tested it on Beta?

4. After Beta testing
    I don't care that you've tested it on Beta, stop jumping to conclusions when the beta hasn't even finished yet

5. After Beta End
    I don't care that the beta is over. There's still time to change things the game is not even live yet.

6. When the expansion is live
    I don't care that it's live it can still be hotfixed

7. Three months into the expansion
    Why didn't you speak up earlier?

8. Twelve months into expansion
    It will be different in the next expansion guys don't worry
    Can you verify that it is the same people making each of those statements, and what does this have to do with Blizzard replacing Thal'Dranath with something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    How does one scrap something that was never there?
    This is a fact which doesn't matter. It was scrapped, so blizzard is evil, and everyone who says otherwise is a bloody fanboy. /sarcasm off

I think it will beat having yet another elf ruin for sure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    This was originally posted by styil but I think it deserves a repost here for all the Blizzard dick slurping defenders.

1. Expansion announcement
    They just announced the expansion ffs. Wait till Alpha before jumping to conclusions

2. During Alpha
    I don't care that it's Alpha it's still not feature complete yet. Wait till Beta before jumping to conclusions

3. During Beta
    I don't care that's it's beta. Have you actually tested it on Beta?

4. After Beta testing
    I don't care that you've tested it on Beta, stop jumping to conclusions when the beta hasn't even finished yet

5. After Beta End
    I don't care that the beta is over. There's still time to change things the game is not even live yet.

6. When the expansion is live
    I don't care that it's live it can still be hotfixed

7. Three months into the expansion
    Why didn't you speak up earlier?

8. Twelve months into expansion
    It will be different in the next expansion guys don't worry
    So in order words you disagree with the direction of design and because you can't change Blizzard's mind you think it's Blizzard who screwed up?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

7+ Year Old Account
    ok before anyone else gets butthurt over this , there was nothing even on the island at all save the name that was done in what looks like MSpaint it was 100% flat just the outline has detail so yes its fine that it got nuked for something else