Thread: Just saying!

Deleted

Thumbs down Just saying!

2006 I bought this game. 2016 Im still playing this game. I will still probably play it 2018.
    10 years of dedication. 0 beta keys. Im just saying!

Random beta key distribution is random.

And i bought the game in 2005 still playing it with random brakes here and there. And will probably still play it in 2018
    Wrath and mop beta. Legion alpha. Got in with no active sub, and hadn't played since highmaul. RNG is RNG

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skjelfjord84 View Post
    2006 I bought this game. 2016 Im still playing this game. I will still probably play it 2018.
    Hey, I've had a beta key every time, except for Legion - still nothing. Played since launch, if you were pondering.

RNG is RNG
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Ok so you don't understand what random means?

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    I always think of beta as a giant spoiler tbh. It ruins it so much for me that when I start levelling on live it feels as if I am levelling an alt. I think its for the better. Drop by prepatch PTR its almost same amount of excitement :P
    I feel the same. I have leveled up once in legion. Avoiding all dungeons and raids and avoid all kind of exploring and stuff like that.
    Yet ive seen people on the beta spammin dungeons from morning to evening. Over and over and over. And when i asked about it in chat. I was the retards. They where testing they said. No they are playing the beta like it was live. Nothing more. There is nothing in beta that requires you to do the same dungeon 100 times to test.

Don't you need the option enabled? I've been playing since 2005. I've been invited to 4 betas I believe.

Since 2004 i've been invited to WoTLK and MoP betas. And that's it.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    I feel the same. I have leveled up once in legion. Avoiding all dungeons and raids and avoid all kind of exploring and stuff like that.
    Yet ive seen people on the beta spammin dungeons from morning to evening. Over and over and over. And when i asked about it in chat. I was the retards. They where testing they said. No they are playing the beta like it was live. Nothing more. There is nothing in beta that requires you to do the same dungeon 100 times to test.
    If people enjoy the beta, power to them. The fact is that running dungeons will give data to Blizzard, who can and will use it to make the game better for the rest of us.

I agree with Motorman - betas feel like a big spoiler. Just not for me, I guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Beta keys are not a "reward". Beta is not for your personal enjoyment. It's a testing environment used to find bugs. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by skjelfjord84 View Post
    That's funny, because if you had been playing that long you would have got MoP beta as literally everyone who stayed subbed got it thanks to the Annual Pass. Try again?

Deleted
    Ahh yes, gotta love entitlement

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't much point to this.