Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    So why exactly would they add only one hero?
    Because adding 5 at once would fuck up the entire dynamic of the game while people got used to their existence?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Because adding 5 at once would fuck up the entire dynamic of the game while people got used to their existence?
    I'd like them to add 20 and take the opportunity of assured imbalance to fix problems that plague the game already.

Deleted
    What constitutes "at once"? What if they add heroes at the same pace as HotS?

Also, no it wouldn't. That's like, your opinion, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    What constitutes "at once"? What if they add heroes at the same pace as HotS?

Also, no it wouldn't. That's like, your opinion, man.
    At once would constitute being in the same patch on the same day. I don't know what that pace is in HotS as I don't play it; gave it a try but, meh, tried LOL as well but same, just not my kind of game.

Absolutely think that there will be fairly regular implementations though.

I'd really like to see:

Omnic Damage-Class
    Shift: Verticality
    Ult: Damaging Area Denial
    Ability: Immobile stealth, requiring adjacent wall
    Primary Fire: Long Range Middling Damage Hitscan
    Secondary Fire: Long Range Applies DoT

As long as we're idly dreaming....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Yawn...

More theories, no hard sources like um let me think.. a blizz quote about Sombra being the NEXT hero? Yep i see none of that.
    So Jeff kaplan talking about it is a theory? Come on now Jaybait

We need a new sniper, since they've ruined Widowmaker. Make Sora happen please. "Where's Sora when you need her?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptar View Post
    We need a new sniper, since they've ruined Widowmaker. Make Sora happen please. "Where's Sora when you need her?"
    Sombra****
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    I'd like them to add 20 and take the opportunity of assured imbalance to fix problems that plague the game already.
    I'd be really surprised if the game ever had 20 more heroes than it has now.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think heroes will be added as time goes by, starting with Sombra and probably more Support and Tank heroes first, as they are not as popular as Off/Def heroes.

Personally I hope for like a long-ranged shotgun/canon hero, basically a hero who has Soldier 76s right-click shot as a main shot mixed with Mcrees regular shot, not as powerful as reapers shotgun, but a weapon that shoot 1 shot at a time at a long range, kind of like the gun "M1 Garand", google it and you see what I mean.

Basically a rifle, but not automatic and not a sniper rifle.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    At once would constitute being in the same patch on the same day. I don't know what that pace is in HotS as I don't play it; gave it a try but, meh, tried LOL as well but same, just not my kind of game.

Absolutely think that there will be fairly regular implementations though.
    They do it quite cleverly infact. They bundle them in the core files and then release them with 2 weeks intervals, so that the first hero is properly tuned until the next one is released, think they're even banned from ranked until some time after their release aswell?

This new sniper/support hero can't come soon enough. After the widow nerf most of my games are infested by hanzos. Hopefully this new hero will give those players something more useful to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    I think heroes will be added as time goes by, starting with Sombra and probably more Support and Tank heroes first, as they are not as popular as Off/Def heroes.

Personally I hope for like a long-ranged shotgun/canon hero, basically a hero who has Soldier 76s right-click shot as a main shot mixed with Mcrees regular shot, not as powerful as reapers shotgun, but a weapon that shoot 1 shot at a time at a long range, kind of like the gun "M1 Garand", google it and you see what I mean.

Basically a rifle, but not automatic and not a sniper rifle.
    You're pretty much describing Pharah. Though I actually thought that it would be fun to get an Enemy Territory rifle in OW, but Hanzo shoots pretty much the same as that rifle - slow, powerful shots, and his E works roughly like rifle grenade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    This new sniper/support hero can't come soon enough. After the widow nerf most of my games are infested by hanzos. Hopefully this new hero will give those players something more useful to play.
    Sick of Hanzos too, his hit box compensation is excessive in the extreme.

Deleted
    implying hanzo is not useful....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    You're pretty much describing Pharah. Though I actually thought that it would be fun to get an Enemy Territory rifle in OW, but Hanzo shoots pretty much the same as that rifle - slow, powerful shots, and his E works roughly like rifle grenade.
    Yeah, kind of, but I want that rifle to be instant, and not slow moving like Pharahs rockets
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Would love to see a support/melee class. uses daggers for close range combat. Can stealth in shadow for a very short period or when not moving. For ulti the support part kicks in and drops a healing well that is a team wide passive heal map wide, but the close you are to the well the more/faster you heal. As in if you are right next to it, you will heal to full fast, but if ypu are not in sight or on the other side of the map you will only gain a little health. if not melee, maybe short range throwing knives.

Support sniper. She headshots you with heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    You've been living under a rock? It's gonna be a Sombra and is a sniper(ish) oriented support hero
    Some people don't frequently check the forums/MMO-C/fansites/Blizzard. Quite a lot of people actually.

Might be better to ask him if he hasn't been living under our particular rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    implying hanzo is not useful....
    In the right hands he is great. Far more people play than have those hands play him though, on any and whatever map.

Deleted
    In the right hands he is great. Far more people play than have those hands play him though, on any and whatever map.
    That I will agree with! I understood your statement a little different