Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    First red card on this euro isnt it?
    Nope, there was a red card in the group stage, turkey(?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Nope, there was a red card in the group stage, turkey(?).
    Third red card, actually

Hungary and Albania got one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Third red card, actually

Hungary and Albania got one.
    Today's red card was the fifth:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_E...16#Group_stage

edit. can't read apparently. 2 of them in the qualifiers. So you're right, 3rd red card of the euro.

edit2: And done, France is in the quarter-finals. England or Island next.
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2016-06-26 at 03:05 PM.

Deleted
    Predict a 1-0 or 2-0 for Germany here, they've been tremendous in defense, but not very effective in offense.

Well I think the Germans have enough attacking talent to unlock any team defensively. But sure 1-0 fits this tournament.

Deleted
    The pitch Germany are playing on looks shocking.

What a strike from Boateng.
    Last edited by mmoc65d0fc37ab; 2016-06-26 at 04:09 PM.

Deleted
    And, they're ahead.

Another Arsenal man bottling a penalty.

finally a ref that doesn't tolerate skrtel's shit. it's disgusting what they let him get away with in the premier league

Deleted
    Never let Arsenal players take penalties in international games lol. They're so fking bad! Except maybe Santi.

Damn. I have Ozil in my fantasy team.

Ozil is one my favorite players, but that was a WEAK PK. Could have basically put the game away.

Özil shot that penalty like a little bitch. Not surprising.
    Raining critics on him for years in the n11, because he is utter horse shit there, yet Löw doesnt let go of him.

And as I was writing this he did that random volley towards the moon. Fuck this dude.
    And his face.

/rantover

Gonna win this tournament anyways

Remember when Ozil wasn't a perennial bottler?
    Wait...he's always been a bottler.

Deleted
    He's better than anything England has to offer, tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic defense by Neuer. Best GK in the world, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

And, 2-0. I was talking about their lack of effectiveness in offense and here they are showing me wrong. Slovakia seems to be playing too openly though, they should have adopted a strategy similar to what they did versus England, but I suppose conceding a goal at min 8 destroyed their tactics.

Germany look like the World Cup Champs again today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Remember when Ozil wasn't a perennial bottler?
    Wait...he's always been a bottler.
    To be fair, Özil has been pretty good so far in this tournament. Horrible penalty tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Football is a game where sometimes luck plays a big role. Today at least Wales and Poland had a bit of luck and they are in quarterfinals. But i dont agree with some people that Poland played bad today. If Milik scored this 100% chance we would be ahead of Swiss by 2 goals in the first half.

First half was for Polish team definetly, Switzerland players didnt know what happened when Polish players played so offensively. Second half was worse for us and the last 20 minutes was horrible, You could see that our players didnt have much power in the last minutes and extra time. Myabe because Swiss had 2 more days for rest. On a tournament like this 2 days of rest is a lot of time.

Perfect saves by Fabianski got us to penalties where Polish players showed their strong mentality. We scored all penalties and we are through. The winners are not to be judged.

Also i hope for a good show in Poland vs Portugal.

And today i will support Hungary in their battle agains Belgium.

Polak Węgier dwa bratanki i do szabli, i do szklanki - Lengyel, Magyar – két jó barát, együtt harcol, s issza borát
    Niech im pan Bóg błogosławi.

And yeah I believe the fact that they were playing at the hot day and that Swiss team had more time to reast was the reason why last minutes were so uneven. But in the end the better team wins. I will keep fingers crossed for them in their match against Portugal.

And today Hungary has to win, go Hungary!
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Well, Germoney sure is stomping Slovakia hard. Absolute domination and this isn't going to change in the second half. Slovakia simply lacks the ability and Germans are abusing it. They could be 5:0 by now if they cared, I guess they don't want to humiliate them. They didn't even bother moving back to their half after losing a ball half of the times.

Hoping for Hungary winning after a good match later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Ozil was the first German player to miss a PK in a Euro