Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I cry watching almost everything...
    I mean, I cried like a hopeless baby when (Fate Zero spoilers)Iskandar died for example.

I cried so many times watching anime, I think I just can't hold the emotions and get touched way too easily.
    Well, I don't cry outright, but I'll lie if I say I'm not very easily moved.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-06-26 at 03:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Well, I don't cry outright, but I'll lie if I say I'm not very easily moved.
    Shirobako for example, I cried a lot when Zuka's "step closer to my dream" scene happened. I mean, I just can't hold it.

Besides episode 10 of Madoka, the most I cried would probably be in Erased when Kayo woke up to a real breakfast with a real family, Tamako Market when Tamako came home and the shopping arcade was shut down, reminding her of the last time it happened being when her mom died, and Oregairu when Yui and Yukino broke down crying on the breezeway. The first two I related to because something very similar to both have happened to me personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shigatsu's ending was also quite strong to me, I cried the first time I finished it reading the manga. I cried again watching it some weeks later, and then I cried again when I rewatched it with gf.

Kawo-chan

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Shigatsu's ending was also quite strong to me, I cried the first time I finished it reading the manga. I cried again watching it some weeks later, and then I cried again when I rewatched it with gf.

Kawo-chan
    Anohana and Shigatsu both got me pretty good but those endings were designed to make you emotional, which may have dulled my reaction since I was sort of expecting to feel something. The scene I mentioned in Tamako Market basically destroyed me because I wasn't expecting it on top of it being super easy for me to relate to.

But again, I cry during pretty much anything. I cried during the last episode of Yuriphonium because I was so proud of them for getting gold lol

Oh shit, don't forget s2 of K-On!! that damn scene where Azusa cried and begged them not to graduate. That song, man.

Pffft. You guys need to watch the first few episodes of Major if you want tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    But again, I cry during pretty much anything. I cried during the last episode of Yuriphonium because I was so proud of them for getting gold lol
    I did the same. I was just so damn happy, the entire anime was built towards that moment and it was way too satisfying to actually see it happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Anyone watching Sinbad, btw? Haven't seen much mention of it.
    havent noticed decent subs so im at the parts the OVA covered still
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I also noticed that I often get teary eyed during parts that are just incredibly hype or satisfying to watch. I had tears in my eyes a few times when I watched Luluco simply because of how fucking great it was.
    I'm the same way. There were a few times in Luluco like that, and quite a few times during Kill la Kill.

Deleted
    I'm the same way. There were a few times in Luluco like that, and quite a few times during Kill la Kill.
    Dunno about those two, but Top wo Nerae! finale always, always manages to move me. It's just that perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only subs I've really seen are Kami Translation. May give them a whirl.
    I'll just wait for netflix in a week or two, since kami is only around ep 8
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Dunno about those two, but Top wo Nerae! finale always, always manages to move me. It's just that perfect.
    Speaking of Gunbuster I never realized Maaya Sakamoto was in the second set of OVAs. I also never realized exactly how many major (no pun intended) roles she's actually voiced.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Watch it, man. It's really good. Now that I think about it, it has the same kind of vibe to it that Oyasumi Punpun had. Not sad, but just in some way depressing.
    I will. Goriq, I just wanna be niggas again.

Besides episode 10 of Madoka, the most I cried would probably be in Erased when Kayo woke up to a real breakfast with a real family, Tamako Market when Tamako came home and the shopping arcade was shut down, reminding her of the last time it happened being when her mom died, and Oregairu when Yui and Yukino broke down crying on the breezeway. The first two I related to because something very similar to both have happened to me personally.
    Erased has a few surprisingly strong emotional moments, which I initially didn't expect when I started reading the manga. Also, the letter at the ending of Boku Machi gaiden manga ch1, that left me so teary eyed.

I tend to feel all emotions quite strongly. When I'm genuinely moved, there are man tears. When I'm angry, I seethe.
    Nothing wrong with man tears or being able to show emotions at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I cry every time I start a season of anime. Because it's all shit.
    Hemo, when are you going to start telling us how shit our taste from this season was?

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon™ .
    [CENTER]

Guys send help for me at work

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

damn super 49 was such a tease

Came across a random new manga called Sperman.

The synopsis had me facepalm irl.

After years of frustration, Kim Gidoo is about to have his first time with the girl he loves.
    But then, he's kidnapped by a group of suspicious people, and learns that he's to become a hero thanks to his super-powered sperm...