Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    "Mwuahahahaha!" (C) Sansa.
    Cue Smirk. And roll credits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    Don't know if this has already been posted but the season 6 soundtrack was released this week and one of the tracks might be a big hint at a certain scene for tonights episode. It feels perfect for the reveal as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ40jeahsrs
    Thanks for the share ! It's quite obvious actually but nonetheless, a really nice way to catch the momentum.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Euron
    How does his fleet of 1000 ships stand up to Daenerys when she has her act together and 3 dragons? I'm guessing his only job was to push Yara/Theon towards Daenerys for the teamup. Kind of a waste of an otherwise interesting character (book Euron that is)
    We still don't know if he has his Valyrian horn n armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Jon would never kill LF like that. It's not the Stark way and it's not honorable. Sansa, however, may do it. She stooped to Ramsay's level when she let him be eaten alive by his own dogs, which made his comment - "I'm a part of you now" - truer than ever. He's changed her.

She may actually be a perfect match for Littlefinger. I don't think she's unaware of what LF wants. She knew when she defended him after he killed her Aunt (in a similar fashion). She told him this later in her room - "I know what you want".
    Yeah, the Stark way to execute Ramsay would be a big sword, a wooden block and witnesses from the other major houses. and I assumed that Sansa would be the one to give LF the push.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Thanks for the share ! It's quite obvious actually but nonetheless, a really nice way to catch the momentum.
    Actually I easly imagined at which moment Ned would grab little Jon, at which moment Lyanna would pass out. It's really obvious (as is the name of the track) for what scene was it made.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Sansa + LF ship and then LF "accidentally" falls through the moon door, consolidating Sansa's position as the Queen of the North. They might chuck in some corny "my apprenticeship has ended" line.
    If we're being real frank here, Sansa has to defeat LF for her storyline to make sense. If she's just run back to him, I'll throw my hands up in exasperation, and then probably post about it here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    If we're being real frank here, Sansa has to defeat LF for her storyline to make sense. If she's just run back to him, I'll throw my hands up in exasperation, and then probably post about it here.
    Yeah, I would say her situation is... complex. She should know better by now not to trust Baelish. Not only for what he did to her by giving her to Ramsey, but also for what he did to Lysa, his own wife. However, she needs the Knights of the Vale. Therefore, she needs Baelish. Or Sweetrobin. So she cannot dispose of him yet.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Sansa would be nothing without LF, she should be grateful and hope that she will look like her mother.

I've been wondering about LF for some time now... What are his REAL motives? Is Sansa just a part of his game, or was he really SO in love with Cat, and now in Sansa since she is just like her, that he's ready to do anything for her?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Sansa would be nothing without LF, she should be grateful and hope that she will look like her mother.
    Hardly nothing, for start her family would be alive. Who was it that started the entire mess? LF.
    While I don't like this new Darth Sansa, I'd pay to see what she'd do if she found out about LF's plot with her aunt and his betrayal of her father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    I've been wondering about LF for some time now... What are his REAL motives? Is Sansa just a part of his game, or was he really SO in love with Cat, and now in Sansa since she is just like her, that he's ready to do anything for her?
    Sansa is a part of his game. It's clear that he used her to get the Vale's army in the North. Giving her to wed Ramsey was a key in his plans to get the North. It gave the Vale a reason to go there and save Sansa from the Boltons who, according to LF, kidnapped her and forced her to wed Ramsey. It even gets him the order of the Crown to march against the felon Roose Bolton, who wed his heir to a suspected accomplice to regicide. She was pawn. That doesn't mean that he has no feelings for her, though. The problem is that this pawn is beginning to turn into a player...

LF gets himself tied in an ever more complex knot of lies and false alliances. I wonder when, if ever, it will blow up in his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    Hardly nothing, for start her family would be alive. Who was it that started the entire mess? LF.
    While I don't like this new Darth Sansa, I'd pay to see what she'd do if she found out about LF's plot with her aunt and his betrayal of her father.
    With her family still alive she would just be another stark woman that gets married to random lords to forge alliances. The LF plot is the best thing that could happen to her as she now has power (for now).

10+ Year Old Account
    With her family still alive she would just be another stark woman that gets married to random lords to forge alliances. The LF plot is the best thing that could happen to her as she now has power (for now).
    I have a feeling she'd prefer that her parents and brothers were still alive . . .
    Putin khuliyo

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    /snip
    Beyond simply being a personal attack; not worth responding to beyond this casual dismissal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It seems like they're heading into a new age where women will be powerful rulers(look at Dorne, Iron Isles and Dany). The LF thing should just be her using him for assistance. If she marries that creep I'd be disappointed.
    I dunno, she's had a couple already. I don't know if she'd have an issue doing it if she knew she had the same "out" he did with Lysa.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I have a feeling she'd prefer that her parents and brothers were still alive . . .
    I agree. The implication that she's somehow better off by trading all of her family for power seems shortsighted at best. Especially since all that power was what her family possessed to begin with.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Sansa is a part of his game. It's clear that he used her to get the Vale's army in the North. Giving her to wed Ramsey was a key in his plans to get the North. It gave the Vale a reason to go there and save Sansa from the Boltons who, according to LF, kidnapped her and forced her to wed Ramsey. It even gets him the order of the Crown to march against the felon Roose Bolton, who wed his heir to a suspected accomplice to regicide. She was pawn. That doesn't mean that he has no feelings for her, though. The problem is that this pawn is beginning to turn into a player...

LF gets himself tied in an ever more complex knot of lies and false alliances. I wonder when, if ever, it will blow up in his face.
    As mentioned before, I think there's a hard cap (so to speak) on his time remaining. Imagine him in his current position v. the WW? I just can't see that situation being tenable. His leadership and power style simply has no answer for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    She's had a couple what? Marriages for political reasons? You'd think those experiences would be another reason to avoid marrying LF.
    You'd think so, but think it out: "Old Sansa" would marry only for the most naive romantic reasons. She'd have been horrified to end up with LF. Marriage was once and forever and must be the best-ever or it would be a disaster.

Current Sansa no longer cares about that. She's been in a political marriage with a man who was surprisingly kind despite how she was passively terrible to him. She was then in a political marriage with a man who was incredibly cruel despite how passively acquiescent she was to him. She no longer views marriage the same way. Given that LF ultimately did save her ass, I think she'll play into it if she gets what she's looking for: Relative stability, security, and the possibility of getting what she wants through manipulation.

I don't think she's holding out for a fairy tale any longer.
    Last edited by Sooba; 2016-06-26 at 04:20 PM.

LF not only started the mess by killing Jon Arryn, he told Ned he'd support him against Cersei then switched sides, leading directly to Ned's death. Sansa knows at least the former, and I highly doubt she wouldn't have heard the latter in her time in KL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belial-sama View Post
    In the show, Sansa actually does know about Lyssa and LF killing Jon Arryn. It happened right before he threw her out the moon door. It was one of the most important deviations from the books (where all of LF's machinations are a secret with the death of Lyssa), and never discussed.

When Sansa still defended him in front of the Vale bannermen, that's one of the places I started to think the quality of the show was flagging. I wrote it off to Sansa not being a big player in the game yet, but now that she is, and she has that info, it's never been brought back up once. Hopefully tonight in some sort of epic speech!

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Or I guess the third option is that she just takes a wrong turn at Albuquerque and doesn't get there until everything is good and fucked up. Even so, how does the Night King even breach walls and fortifications? Hardhome was pretty much entirely taken by surprise, had so many people trapped outside, and wasn't really possessed of high walls. Not to mention the conveniently placed cliff allowing them to just paratrooper into the town. How will the undead really manage to take an actual well-fortified area, or will they just not even care and just swarm over the countryside destroying everything and starving them all out?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    As mentioned before, I think there's a hard cap (so to speak) on his time remaining. Imagine him in his current position v. the WW? I just can't see that situation being tenable. His leadership and power style simply has no answer for them.
    To be honest, I don't think the game of thrones will be much relevent for anyone once the WW cross the Wall. I wouldn't be surprised if most of the characters, all noble-born, will end up either dead or would have lost all their power on the people. No crown, no great castles. The WW would have been defeated, but there would not be any victor. The last picture of the show could be of a smallfolk (or even a main character) planting his hoe in the ground on the first days of Spring. That's my idea of the bittersweet ending Martin spoke of.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Until Geoff grows up and becomes king.

In a way, LF did the 7 kingdoms a service.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    LF not only started the mess by killing Jon Arryn, he told Ned he'd support him against Cersei then switched sides, leading directly to Ned's death. Sansa knows at least the former, and I highly doubt she wouldn't have heard the latter in her time in KL.

- - - Updated - - -

In the show, Sansa actually does know about Lyssa and LF killing Jon Arryn. It happened right before he threw her out the moon door. It was one of the most important deviations from the books (where all of LF's machinations are a secret with the death of Lyssa), and never discussed.

When Sansa still defended him in front of the Vale bannermen, that's one of the places I started to think the quality of the show was flagging. I wrote it off to Sansa not being a big player in the game yet, but now that she is, and she has that info, it's never been brought back up once. Hopefully tonight in some sort of epic speech!
    I doubt she heard anything about LF betraying Ned; LF wouldn't breathe a word of it near her, and no one present when it happened had any need or inclination to tell her.

While she does know about LF and Lysa killing Jon Arryn, she doesn't know about the letter Lysa sent to Cat, which was the main reason Ned decided to go to KL.
    Since Jon's death can be ascribed to LF wanting to grab power in the Vale, I doubt she'll connect the dots. The only people who knew of it are all dead (except for LF ofc).
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.