Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I tried googling "smash 4 wii u adapter" but don't think I'm finding the right thing. Can someone post a link? Being able to hook up my GC controller to my PC would be awesome lol.
    You'd have better luck if you searched for "Wii U Gamecube adapter" :P

https://www.amazon.com/Super-Smash-G.../dp/B00L3LQ1FI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    If you just want your gc controller hooked up to PC just get a Chinese adapter(search gamecube to usb for example) for cheap on amazon or ebay. You don't need the official Wii U adapter to do that, which will cost a lot more money.
    Will do!

Will something like this work though?

https://www.amazon.com/Retro-GameCub.../dp/B00HS7LJ2G
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Will do!

Will something like this work though?

https://www.amazon.com/Retro-GameCub.../dp/B00HS7LJ2G
    Will work, but that is a knock off controller and not an official Nintendo one. You could simply buy an adapter for $10 bucks or so that will convert an official Nintendo GC controller to usb.

7+ Year Old Account
    It will work fine so long as you don't want to use it on an actual console. Build quality won't be quite as nice as an official controller, but it might not matter to you for the price difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Will work, but that is a knock off controller and not an official Nintendo one. You could simply buy an adapter for $10 bucks or so that will convert an official Nintendo GC controller to usb.
    I can't find any that cheap >.> Is there one that is just a cable? All I keep finding are the boxes that you can plug in like 2-4 controllers. I just want one for ONE. Also, I assume the ones that say they are for Wii U will work on PC, since they're USB?
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

I can't find any that cheap >.> Is there one that is just a cable? All I keep finding are the boxes that you can plug in like 2-4 controllers. I just want one for ONE. Also, I assume the ones that say they are for Wii U will work on PC, since they're USB?
    No clue if the Wii U adapters work with PC or not since they require 2 USB ports on the Wii U and I'm not sure how that would work on PC.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gamecube-Con...MAAOSwOVpXVS-q Here is one that is just intended for PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    No clue if the Wii U adapters work with PC or not since they require 2 USB ports on the Wii U and I'm not sure how that would work on PC.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gamecube-Con...MAAOSwOVpXVS-q Here is one that is just intended for PC.
    Then I will get that one. Thanks!

Then I will get that one. Thanks!
    I hope I could stop you before you got that one, because that one is horrid and breaks easily, best of is finding a official smash 4 wii u gamecube adapter, or a mayflash wii u gamecube adapter. Not the mayflash PC adapter. Even tho they indeed have 4 ports they are accurate and will not cause your controller to have weird deadzones etc. as they run a reverse engineered driver by nintendo making both the inputlag and stick reading as close to perfect as possible.
    Last edited by Nuckels; 2016-06-27 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks for this! I am eagerly awaiting my smash 4 wii u adapter i bought off ebay and am all set with luigi's mansion, mario golf, metroid prime 1 and 2, paper mario, starfox adventures, mario sunshine and twilight princess roms.

I actually owned all these back in the day.