Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If Sandy Hook changed nothing, nobody will give a shit about this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    What kind of argument do you have that makes you kill your 2 kids?
    Somebody really didn't want to do the dishes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Thankfully the US Constitution can not be changed based on a simple popular vote. And Texas? Open carry is allowed in several states and compared to Kansas, Vermont, Montana, Arizona and Idaho, Texas has stricter gun laws.

And it needs to be repeated it seems, so can firearms for some people.
    Open carry is allowed in most states. There are only 6 states that prohibit it, and a dozen more that require a permit for open carry.

In most states, you are allowed to openly carry your gun as you walk down the street. It's normally just not a real smart thing to do.

During hunting season in Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan, it's pretty normal to see numerous hunters in bright orange wandering around all over with their guns.

Something is definitely wrong with the people and their understanding of the weapons to begin with. Its insane after having lived with my grandfather who was an MP in WW2 and having him teach me everything he knew about guns/gun safety etc before he would allow me to touch one to then watch the people who are somehow allowed to buy weapons in the US right now. They totally lack proper respect and training for the weapon. They aren't even really checked for sanity. I don't think guns should be illegal but I do think they should be SO much harder to obtain. Your every day gun owner is a complete fool by comparison to what they should know.

Believe it or not guns aren't for everyone. Its a responsibility and not a right in my opinion.
    Last edited by Erolian; 2016-06-26 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    The irony is so thick u can cut it with a knife.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    The problem isn't the guns, it's the people.

Nordic countries have an absurd number of firearms (per capita) compared to the rest of the Europe, yet have some of the lowest figures for weapon related accidents / homocides by firearms (and way, way less compared to US).

Safety training, screening and strict requirements for firearm licenses is what keeps the numbers down here.
    You saying americans are geneticly or mentally inferior to nordics?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    For all you or we know it was something as small as "mom I'm a lesbian."
    idk if it would be that, maybe, but it sounds like a classic crime of passion, she in the end wanted the cops to shoot her IMHO because she realized what had happened and she would rather die than live with it.

The mother may have been unstable in the first place, maybe there was talk of divorce and the family leaving her and she lost it. I kind of want to see a follow up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    For some reason I think Americans are more depressed and unhinged, we do take more antidepressants and other mood altering drugs than anyone else.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    No idea where you got that from but you have a different attitude when it comes to solving problems and attitude in general.

Also you need to divert more resources to proactive healthcare as opposed to reactive healthcare (mental).

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    So what that she had a gun? There are plenty of cases there this shit happens with a knife instead of a gun.

I can laugh at the irony of course. Having a gun to protect the family and ending up killing your family. But that's about it.
    My thoughts exactly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    No idea where you got that from but you have a different attitude when it comes to solving problems and attitude in general.

Also you need to divert more resources to proactive healthcare as opposed to reactive healthcare (mental).
    Because both get gun-education. So why does it work for one group and not for the other?

Deleted
    Because both get gun-education. So why does it work for one group and not for the other?
    Last I heard you can get a gun when you open a bank account in Texas.

Over here you have to apply for it, go to an interview, bring your guns for an inspection and then you might be required to take an aptitude test. All this after you've already been screened using the available databases.

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    nothing will change. america has decided the price for their egos is the deaths of innocents.
    This we will have a bunch of faux outrage, and sympathy each time it happens and then its back to normal

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    When there's a breathalyzer in the car, it stops drunk people from drunk driving.
    Yes.....and the only people who have those in their cars are...........people who have ALREADY driven drunk at some point. So....there is that very important part, you seem to be forgetting or ignoring.

No one who has never DD has a breathalyzer in their car.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patriarchy, that damn thing....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    My dads alive because my mom was not crazy enough to kill him. The point is she could have been and deadlier weapons than a fork were within reach that are not guns. If a person wants to kill someone there going to try their hardest to kill someone. Do guns make it easy? ok yea if you have fingers and hands, but stabbing someone works just as well if u hit an artery.
    If the thing your mom had in her hand at the time was a gun, not a fork - what would her reaction have been? In that moment, they aren't thinking rationally - they aren't picking a nearby object based on maximizing killing potential, they may not even be aiming the fork/gun with the intent to killshot. Yet, they are mad enough to kill - in that moment - mad enough to throw a fork or draw the glock off their hip - mad enough to need to express it physically. That's exactly the sort of scenario where readily accessible guns kill.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    Dropping an anvil on someone works just as well and you don't even need to hit an artery.
    It's actually very ineffective, normally a heavy object dropped on you would crush you and potentially kill you - but due to The Looney Tunes Effect - in this particular case - an anvil dropped on someone causes them turn into a pancake for about 5 seconds or so before re-inflating back to normal shape. This also applies to over-sized mallets, and punching a crocodile on the nose will produce 3 crocodile skin purses.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    "We wanna have a threesome with dad."
    I'm guessing that or, "Mom, we all had a talk - and we think you should give your guns to Obama - you scare us all when you use your guns as cutlery."
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Why is this thread even open still? I thought religion was a no go topic?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    Guns aren't an official religion yet.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    For someone with two posts you seem to have interesting input. Not hiding are you now?

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    For someone with two posts you seem to have interesting input. Not hiding are you now?
    Long time reader, short term poster.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread, like all threads like it, is just going to turn into a circular cluster fuck of logic. I don't understand why you guys keep doing this.

Ban guns.
    We want our gun freedom.
    What if <insert random stupid fucking situation to compare it to here>
    Ban <whatever item was used in previous situation>
    That would be stupid, people wouldn't kill people with guns if guns were banned.
    We want out gun freedom.

I just summed up thousands upon thousands of posts over the past ~year or so. I vote that we ban the discussion of gun banning on MMO-C, or even talk about guns and gun killings in general. Just so this bullshit will stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Guns aren't an official religion yet.
    Give America time, High Pontiff Trump will make it so! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    The woman killed by police after she fatally shot her two daughters at their Texas home was identified as an outspoken gun advocate.

Christy Sheats, 42, shot and killed her two young daughters, Taylor, 22, and Madison Sheats, 17, on what neighbors said was their father’s birthday, according to local reports. A family spat started inside the married couple’s Houston-area home and spiraled into gun violence that spilled out onto their street.

“It was a family argument that turned into a shooting,” Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls told the Houston Chronicle. “But we’re still trying to put the pieces together.”

A witness said the sisters tried escaping with their father, but Taylor collapsed outside the home and Madison was shot in the back, KTRK-TV reported.

First responders led the distraught father away from the home after the 5 p.m. incident Friday in the family's middle class neighborhood. A 911 caller said shots had been fired.

When Fulshear police arrived to the scene, two women were lying on the street in front of the home, the Chronicle reported.

Cops then shot and killed Christy Sheats, who was holding a pistol and refused to drop it.

"That armed shooter was also in the street and, after refusing to drop her weapon was shot and killed by a Fulshear officer," the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office said.

Taylor died at the scene and her teenage sister, Madison, was airlifted to the Texas Medical Center, where she couldn’t be saved.

According to Christy Sheats Facebook page, she was a gun owner and vocal advocate for the second amendment.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2687929
    Something doesn't add up. Mother shoots her 2 daughters, the father lives, the mother dies. I'd like to see an update to this story once they interview the father. If she was a gun advocate and supposedly keeps them to "protect" her family, why in the hell would she kill her 2 daughters?