Deleted
    Last time I saw some holy priest comments It looked very promising. With that passive instead of the chakras they get little lay of hands single target healing with cd less than minute. I really liked the idea of lowering your heal's cd with the cast of other. And this is not only for 1 spell. I am not sure how good their overall healing is, but after all they have good raid cd, strong single healing and they look fun to play.

Deleted
    Find Aura of Sacrifice really interesting, mostly for raids tho. When combining that selfdamage with spells like Prayer of Mending, Spirit Link Totem and Earth Sheild Totem.

I gotta ask this about the animation on light of dawn
    WHY is it so shit and old?

I know it boarders on childdish but i have felt for years that blizzard doenst care much about this class and rather prioritize other classes.
    I was on the ptr and was totally BLOWN AWAY by fury warriors, "pirate" rogues, melee hunters
    The animations are cool slick on point, but light of dawn its still the super old graphic of a shitty light that just hangs in mid air swirlling..

With all the combat animation and spell animation re-work being done across the board i cant help but to feel Light of dawn to be kind of obvious to require an update..or so i thought

10+ Year Old Account
    @Dreamguard you have to put horn of valor on that list for 5 mans at least. Because you can unequip the trinket during the cd, you don't have any downsides of using a on-use trinket.

I would be really surprised if that goes live, but then again Bottled Hurricane is stupid and I don't see how it goes live like it is either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    I gotta ask this about the animation on light of dawn
    WHY is it so shit and old?

I know it boarders on childdish but i have felt for years that blizzard doenst care much about this class and rather prioritize other classes.
    I was on the ptr and was totally BLOWN AWAY by fury warriors, "pirate" rogues, melee hunters
    The animations are cool slick on point, but light of dawn its still the super old graphic of a shitty light that just hangs in mid air swirlling..

With all the combat animation and spell animation re-work being done across the board i cant help but to feel Light of dawn to be kind of obvious to require an update..or so i thought
    LoD may look silly but our other abilities are a copy pasta.

I still really dislike LoD + Mastery combo. It really shows how terrible the design is when you run a dungeon with pugs. Yes it's less of an issue when it's an organized group but it's sort of like asking people to click the lightwell annoyance level. It's just never going to happen in a pug.
    Last edited by mmocea7d8b0d33; 2016-06-26 at 05:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamguard View Post
    I would be really surprised if that goes live, but then again Bottled Hurricane is stupid and I don't see how it goes live like it is either.
    either way, it's probably still a decently strong trinket choice if you're pulling really big, or if you want to a second cd after wings.

@Aladya Who would you say is in the top 3 for healing then? I mean that with all things considered like utility, toolkit, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Narsilon View Post
    LoD may look silly but our other abilities are a copy pasta.

I still really dislike LoD + Mastery combo. It really shows how terrible the design is when you run a dungeon with pugs. Yes it's less of an issue when it's an organized group but it's sort of like asking people to click the lightwell annoyance level. It's just never going to happen in a pug.
    I hear you
    I just spent the last hours doing Proving ground Endless 30 on a holy paladin and a mistweaver, and holy paladin is SO annoying
    i tried going half meele spec with crusaders strike and then pure stand and cast, i found myself obcessing over holy shock cd and almost got tendinitis cause i binded to my mouse holy shock, light of the martyr, holy prism, flash of light and dispel.

Just too many instant abilities and average crap, like divine steed coupled with the shittiest dullest mastery in game lmao

Not sure i will main paladin..

Deleted
    Aura of Sacrifice looks quite strong from the logs and has synergy with Spirit Link totem, Earth Warden Totem and Prayer of Mending.

The paladin version of tranquility.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-06-27 at 10:42 AM.

So I have a question at what point in the mythic + are we looking to fall off and become irrelevant to other healers. I ask this because I've been watching a streamer (zatcharygaming) who has been crushing mythics at +10 and completed a +11 last night. He seems to be doing ok with the new system, so are we talking not being relevant at +30 or +15?

What are your thoughts about Holy Avenger in Tier 75 instead of Holy Prism and Divine Purpose? I have started to use it and it.

Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jercode View Post
    So I have a question at what point in the mythic + are we looking to fall off and become irrelevant to other healers. I ask this because I've been watching a streamer (zatcharygaming) who has been crushing mythics at +10 and completed a +11 last night. He seems to be doing ok with the new system, so are we talking not being relevant at +30 or +15?
    On a side note, the streamer mentioned here "zatcharygaming" was excellent to watch. He was running mythic +, answering heaps of questions and happy to link his raid testing logs. He raids in a guild ~300, so he at least has a decent understanding of the class. Worth a watch, particularly if you don't have beta access like myself.

Deleted
    While I like flavor of the light of the martyr, it just got so bad scaling and doesnt interact at all. Not strange most holy palas despice the spell. It should heal for alot more it could have some interaction with the specc. It should also heal beaconed targets as long as beacon isnt on the pala itself. Also it shouldnt cost mana it already got a health cost afterall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    While I like flavor of the light of the martyr, it just got so bad scaling and doesnt interact at all. Not strange most holy palas despice the spell. It should heal for alot more it could have some interaction with the specc. It should also heal beaconed targets as long as beacon isnt on the pala itself. Also it shouldnt cost mana it already got a health cost afterall.
    The issue is if they make it to good we will use it a lot and ask for hots on us and use the IoL FoL casts etc. It ends up replacing HL/FoL pretty much. I don't see them changing it anymore. Yay nice for moving but it's to similar to Hl/FoL yet has obvious downsides.

500% 7.5% mana and 50% dmg taken so you could just call it

Code:
    LotM 250% for 7.5%  mana 1.0 cast.
    HL   425% for 12.5% mana 2.5 cast.
    FoL  425% for 16%   mana 1.5 cast.
    They simply can't tune it a lot without also lowering the amount it heals for.

As for the raid testing. I did pretty oke on the first boss. LotM actually had some use so that was nice to see. Some of the orb moments where really awkward it was hard to figure out what to cast. The second boss is just weird so many dead moments i can't judge it.
    Last edited by mmocea7d8b0d33; 2016-06-27 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    @Aladya Who would you say is in the top 3 for healing then? I mean that with all things considered like utility, toolkit, etc.
    I'm curious to hear what Aladya or other holy paladins that did much raid testing thought.

From what I'm taking in (various forums, streams, logs, my time in beta, etc.) I would guess the top three for total kits (HPS, utility, CD's, mobility, etc.) are resto druid, resto shaman, and holy priest - probably in that order, but with resto shaman and holy priest being close to each other and resto druid a good bit ahead currently. After that probably a tie between MW and holy paladin for fourth.

Edit: I guess visually this:

resto druid > resto shaman ≥ holy priest > holy paladin = mistweaver
    Last edited by Unir; 2016-06-28 at 04:15 AM.

Does the damage split on Devotion Aura break cc on allies under its effect?

Deleted
    The spell has no synergy with the kit at all. If you forgot adding it to your bars for some reason, the diffrence would do little to nothing.

Both hl and fol heals for more then sacrifice per cast cos of beacon, artifact traits and the holy shock bonuses. Light of the Martyr has no real benefit from the larger artifact traits.

They could buff the spell and make it interesting. Asking others to heal the paladin isnt an issue everyones mana is limited. If its to strong a cooldown isnt hard to put on it.

Quote Originally Posted by shaimalan View Post
    Does the damage split on Devotion Aura break cc on allies under its effect?
    Devotion aura doesnt split damage it splits the damage reduction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    They could buff the spell and make it interesting. Asking others to heal the paladin isnt an issue everyones mana is limited. If its to strong a cooldown isnt hard to put on it.
    If you put a cooldown on it, you break it for its intended purpose - to cast while on the move. If you buff it to the point where it's a viable replacement for fol, you break the spec. It's made for clutch healing when you can't stand still and cast, and I reckon it'll be pretty good for that purpose.

Hey guys I have a few questions about Legion Holy. I tried looking through this thread but didn't find the answers I was looking for. So far I’m only doing Heroic Dungeons on Beta, but I plan doing Mythic+ and raiding at least Heroic level in Legion.

Tyr's Deliverance – So I noticed there are 2 buffs when this is used. One that heals and one that increases FoL and HL on the target. How does the 1st buff (healing) work? Does it pick a random injured party member, or the most injured party member? If the target is topped off does it switch to another injured party member? To get the 2nd buff (Increase healed) do the you need to have been healed by the 1st buff or does everyone get that when the spell is used? Does this count as an AoE CD or a throughput CD? When should I be using it, on high tank dmg or AoE?

Second Sunrise - is this a proc that you have to use or does it passively cast a second LoD with the active cast?

Auras - Do any of these benefit from secondary stats? I know Mercy can crit but is it a baseline crit percent or does it crit of your crit chance? Does versatility and mastery increase the size of the heal? What about haste does it increase the tick rate?

If I'm understanding Devo it splits the 20% reduced dmg between players in the aura right? So if you have 5 player everyone gets 4% and reduction, 2 players would get 10% each? I don't see how this one would benefit from secondary stats but it seems like the strongest for 5 mans so maybe it doesn't need to.

Secondary Stats - Some of the stuff says it should go Crit>Vers>Mast>Haste. Others Crit>Mast>Vers>Haste because you need much more Vers to get 1%.

Thanks for looking at my post and hopefully helping answering some questions for me.
    Last edited by PaladinMesser; 2016-06-28 at 08:30 PM.