Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Just picked this up today, will be here monday ... (rubs hands together)

Deleted
    Thanks for all your help everyone. I went with the MSI 8gb X. But now i have a new problem. The card is too big for the case! I have a corsair carbide 240 and the card is just too wide. But the case fits perfectly in my desk so i need to get a case the same height but wider. Does anyone have any recommendations?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nairobi13 View Post
    Thanks for all your help everyone. I went with the MSI 8gb X. But now i have a new problem. The card is too big for the case! I have a corsair carbide 240 and the card is just too wide. But the case fits perfectly in my desk so i need to get a case the same height but wider. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    What motherboard do you have? Kinda pertinent information to recommend another.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Dreamer View Post
    I'll probably stick with Asus or Gigabyte. They never let me down. Not MSI for sure. Had enough bad experience with this brand.
    Me too. MSI was a plague of problems for me with the 460. Went through three of them via RMA and then just said never again! Bad luck perhaps as many seem to love them, but they lost me for life.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    What motherboard do you have? Kinda pertinent information to recommend another.
    I've got a micro-atx motherboard.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've got a micro-atx motherboard.
    https://www.pccasegear.com/products/...case-black-red
    Is this an option for you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evildeffy View Post
    This is the space i have to work with in comparison to the carbide 240. I need another few inches on the width by the looks of things. Uk based if possible . Thanks guys.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the space i have to work with in comparison to the carbide 240. I need another few inches on the width by the looks of things. Uk based if possible . Thanks guys.

https://www.caseking.de/en/cases-and...ses/cube-cases

Find one here that'll fit.
    Measurements there, delivers to the UK if you cannot find the case you like here in another location in the UK itself.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Just picked this up today, will be here monday ... (rubs hands together)
    Got that beast in my new mITX system. It's a fucking monster. D:

Fits very snuggly in my new Corsair 380T.

Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

15+ Year Old Account
    I managed to snag a Gigabyte G1 Edition. I got the notification at 8:45 this morning that it was delivered. I've been itching all day to go home and install it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    I managed to snag a Gigabyte G1 Edition. I got the notification at 8:45 this morning that it was delivered. I've been itching all day to go home and install it.
    Congrats man, loving mine ^_^
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    Gratz, that card right out of the box ran at 1990mhz for me, was able to get the core to 2103mhz and memory clock 4602mhz using afterburner. I don't much care for gigabyte xtreme gaming software. I used it only to change the led colors on the card.
    Last edited by Bigvizz; 2016-06-30 at 10:53 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigvizz View Post
    Gratz, that card right out of the box ran at 1990mhz for me, was able to get the core to 2103mhz and memory clock 4602mhz using afterburner. I don't much care for gigabyte xtreme gaming software. I used it only to change the led colors on the card.
    I've only used the factory "OC Mode" for overclocking. I didn't really try to push the card too far, since I'm only 1080p gaming. The benchmarks were all right around a 150% increase from my Radeon 7870 XT that I had a 30% overclock on, though. I loaded up Legion beta, set the graphics to 10, bumped up to 8x MSAA, and headed to a world quest area. It held a solid 75-90 fps.