Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Clinton destroying Trump in latest poll

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/bus...-a-8324999.php

The lead Donald Trump gained over Hillary Clinton after the terror attack in Orlando was erased in a new poll that puts the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee ahead by 13.3 points.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll released Friday showed that 46.6% of likely American voters supported Clinton while 33.3% supported Trump, the likely Republican nominee.

Another 20.1% said they would support neither candidate. The poll was conducted this week.

Trump closed some of the gap between him and Clinton after the Orlando attack earlier this month, cutting Clinton's lead to 9 points.

Trump's image as a strong leader who will fight terrorism (he renewed his calls for a ban on Muslims entering the US, which he says will help prevent future attacks) apparently resonated with voters after a gunman entered a gay nightclub in Orlando and killed 49 people on June 12. The gunman pledged allegiance to the terror group ISIS during the attack.

But Trump seems to have lost his post-Orlando boost as his campaign has suffered a turbulent week.

He fired his campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, who had earned a reputation as a hothead with little experience on the national political stage. He was then beset by reports of anemic fundraising numbers that paled in comparison to Clinton's.

In an apparent effort to catch up to his Democratic rival, Trump's campaign ramped up its rapid-response operation, sent out its first fundraising email, and professionalized some of the brash billionaire's tweets.

Meanwhile, Republican leaders, including House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, continued to express reservations about their new standard-bearer, who has angered some in the party with his fiery rhetoric.

Ryan and Walker both said over the past week that they felt Republicans should follow their "conscience" when deciding to support the party's likely nominee, instead of urging party members to support him.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll only captured some of the voter reaction to Britain's decision in Thursday's referendum to exit the European Union, a move that some pundits say suggests Trump's insurgent candidacy has tapped into a broad and powerful antiglobalization wave sweeping Western countries.

The poll was conducted online and included interviews with 1,201 likely voters in all 50 states. It has a credibility interval, a measure of accuracy, of 3.3 percentage points.

something something liberal media!

Better keep drumming up on that email witch hunt.

Better yet, bring back Benghazi.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    you dun messed up, it's LAMESTREAM media!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Better keep drumming up on that email witch hunt.

Better yet, bring back Benghazi.
    It was a shame that she got away with murdering Ambassador Benghazi on live tv, we all saw it too yet she couldn't get convicted. This country needs lawmakers with real backbone that will stand up to criminals like her! #trump2016

I was reading facebook yesterday and they had that trending that Hillary had a 13 point lead on Trump. Literally EVERY Trumpette was saying that the poll was a lie and that they weren't part of the poll so obviously it was lying. Apparently these people never saw 2012 polls for Obama/Romney or know what statistics is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    It was a shame that she got away with murdering Ambassador Benghazi on live tv, we all saw it too yet she couldn't get convicted. This country needs lawmakers with real backbone that will stand up to criminals like her! #trump2016
    Jesus Christ could you get any more conspiracy theories in one post?

Well done!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Pretty sure it was satire.

10+ Year Old Account
    SHE SHOT HIM HERSELF! IN FRONT OF CHILDREN!

#Trump

Challenge accepted!

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    Well done!

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure it was satire.
    If it is, sorry, but I have seen several posts like that recently that she is a killer and should be in jail.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    This IS the main reason I will be voting for her.

Edit :
    That's a lie. I'll do what I've done for the past 30 years - vote for myself.

Challenge accepted!
    You didn't include emailgate or white water, I'm not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

#Trump
    She is just preparing the children to live in America, gotta get them used to the country early or else they might care when someone gets murdered later in life.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is just preparing the children to live in America, gotta get them used to the country early or else they might care when someone gets murdered later in life.
    She also deleted all of his emails giving permission to donate millions of dollars to starving children!

7+ Year Old Account
    The legion of low information Hillary supporters might be unstoppable.

Have no fear, mass media will do their best to try and paint this as a neck and neck race right till November. That sweet clickbait train isn't going to slow down for anything, least of all facts and responsible journalism.

Deleted
    1201 likely voters isn't a sample large enough to be significative. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You didn't include emailgate or white water, I'm not impressed.
    I couldn't include emailgate because she destroyed all the evidence of murdering Ambassador Benghazi when she washed it down the white water rapids and a brain eating amoeba consumed it all. I like to live in the real world, and if there isn't evidence I don't talk about it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Will make no difference. If trump continues to spew shite he will loose.
    I think there are a lot of legitimate concerns in regards to Hillary, but the issue is that Trump spews them so frequently and in such an incoherent way that they lost any meaning.

If it is, sorry, but I have seen several posts like that recently that she is a killer and should be in jail.
    The "Ambassador Benghazi" part clued me in, but I was fooled at first glance as well. =) Clever troll is clever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    The legion of low information Hillary supporters might be unstoppable.
    As opposed to Trump's bastion of uneducated poor white folk?

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I think there are a lot of legitimate concerns in regards to Hillary, but the issue is that Trump spews them so frequently and in such an incoherent way that they lost any meaning.
    The problem is that the problems Hillary presents are dwarfed by old small hands.