Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Normal = people from outside of america that dont rip their cats paws apart
    ShuT up about declawing it's relatively rare and far from popular and many want it banned so stop talking like it's some super supported American thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Reklia View Post
    English my good sir
    Then you're fine. Wildcats lived on the British Isles, so their domestic descendents probably won't do much worse than anything they've ever done.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    Literally everyone who has disagreed with me so far live in America. W/e, keep crying over tiny kitty poops and ripping poor innocent claws out, just stay away from the rest of us normal people.
    I disagree with you and I'm from europe. Are you feeling better now ? D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Are ISIS that desperate lol
    Well, maybe it's the ISIS Youth or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well yeah I can acknowledge America having a different stance than Europe for obvious reasons, the issue is European and American members nrealising we have different views
    Europeans are respectful and decent too, sharing the same opinions in this thread.
    As for that organisation you've mentioned, they're widely discredited in the UK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyman View Post
    Europeans are respectful and decent too, sharing the same opinions in this thread.
    As for that organisation you've mentioned, they're widely discredited in the UK.
    They're not widely discredited

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    You know, it hurts me more seeing people do this to animals than people doing crap like this to other people...

It's a new level of cowardice. Whoever does this is fucked up.
    I feel you, but the picture of the young boy holding the picture of the cat really hit me hard. Just an absolutely monstrous act.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh