Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    well if Trump keeps twiddling his fingers I doubt those numbers are going to improve for him, but I'd rather we have some yo-yoing to make it more interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Na, he was taking our English jobs.
    He had the pole position.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    No, that isn't how this works. See Trump is leading in the uneducated white vote, and Hillary has EVERY OTHER DEMOGRAPHIC. Educated whites, women, Latinos, Blacks. That is why she is winning.
    "Anyone that disagrees with me is uneducated". That being said, we saw what happened with Brexit and we know who votes and we also know who is a lot less likely to vote. There is still a long way until this election completes.

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    Crooked Hillary's entire platform is basically "vote for me because I have a vagina"/ is the worst insult ever. Only sheeplecrats and sexist feminists could stomach voting for such a terrible candidate/terrible human being.
    I have a question, I have asked this of EVERYONE that says exactly what you just said. How is she a crook? Kinda have to be convicted of something to be a crook.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Where was that pole? In some strip club?
    Indeed it was. Romeny was paying for lap dances. How could you not vote for a guy like that! Great night. Good times.

Pretty much,yes.

White, blue collar middle aged males without higher education is Trump's #1 demographic.

I am surprised, even shocked how someone cannot know this by now.
    But then, maybe not. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
    Are you implying Trump should be focusing more on the uneducated black and gang banger demographics? lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I see, then I look forward to this superior educated plurality and the economic prosperity they will bring about.
    Compared to the last Republican president, we have had economic prosperity. And with Trump's policies on taxes, he would literally put us in a hole that we would never get out of.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    "Anyone that disagrees with me is uneducated". That being said, we saw what happened with Brexit and we know who votes and we also know who is a lot less likely to vote. There is still a long way until this election completes.
    I mean c'mon can you seriously bring yourself to vote for this man:

Are you implying Trump should be focusing more on the uneducated black and gang banger demographics? lol.
    After all he has said about them, why would they ever vote for him? He loves you "poorly educated" people indeed.

Yes, we saw what happened with Brexit. Many of those who voted Leave googled what they just voted for hours later. Educated, indeed.

Where was that pole? In some strip club?
    Nah it was working on the plumbing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much,yes.

White, blue collar middle aged males without higher education is Trump's #1 demographic.

I am surprised, even shocked how someone cannot know this by now.
    But then, maybe not. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised.
    It's a great thing all the smart people are winning. You must be very optimistic.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I like this, it's meaningless until they actually debate each other.

I can't fucking wait.

Nixon got impeached for less than what clinton has done, and yet she will get elected.

7+ Year Old Account
    Compared to the last Republican president, we have had economic prosperity.
    Tell that to Bernie supporters, they are the biggest cynics and economic doomsayers.

I didn't say that. You need to fucking read it again. http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...ted-americans/ I am literally saying that he is leading in people that ONLY have a high school education. While educated people, people that went to college, are voting for Clinton.

After all he has said about them, why would they ever vote for him? He loves you "poorly educated" people indeed.
    Oh lord now you are just trolling lol. So you're basically going to vote for this instead:

That being said, Trump is not without mistakes, that being said here's the difference, Trump actually is saying what he believes, even if it is not popular. Hillary is saying stuff for the sake of pleasing her corporate masters and for getting votes. Look at how far left she swung while competing with Bernie Sanders for example. Now Trump may not be your cup of tea, but if you are against the "poorly educated" candidate, you must not vote for Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by twelvethirty View Post
    Nixon got impeached for less than what clinton has done, and yet she will get elected.
    By all means, what has she done? I want clear concise answers. Not hyperbole from Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by BrerBear View Post
    Do it! Bet big on a Trump win, and make sure to tell us here as soon as you do.
    That way we can follow up to congratulate you on your big wins!
    I don't even have to risk that much money, not when the odds I was already given were 200 to 1!

So just investing $100 for the chance of a $20,000 payoff? Hell yeah!

You do realize the probability of winning this is astronomical compared to taking your chances with buying lottery tickets, right? total no brainier.

Update: I should point out that the betting markets offered those odds when Trump first entered the race, before he even started winning in the primaries. The odds have significantly decreased since then -- I got in at the very beginning.
    Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-06-26 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Yes, we saw what happened with Brexit. Many of those who voted Leave googled what they just voted for hours later. Educated, indeed.
    How do you know those aren't people that voted to remain? Or people that didn't vote at all?