Deleted
    anyone know the stat priority when the pre expansion hits?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrnoris View Post
    anyone know the stat priority when the pre expansion hits?
    As of right now Haste > Str > Mastery > Vers > Crit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    As of right now Haste > Str > Mastery > Vers > Crit.
    Is it worth to enchant warsong on weapons then for pre patch you reckon?
    Don't have the tools at hand right now to calculate anything :<.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid question from a stupid person lel: Is fury any good in PvP in legion? Or should I go arms.
    10700K, 32GB 3200Mhz, RTX 3080 Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Stupid question from a stupid person lel: Is fury any good in PvP in legion? Or should I go arms.
    So far in alpha and beta, Fury has been beast-mode in pvp due to insane amounts of self-healing and pretty solid mobility. That's all likely to change over the next couple months as tuning happens, so right now it's still too early to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    So far in alpha and beta, Fury has been beast-mode in pvp due to insane amounts of self-healing and pretty solid mobility. That's all likely to change over the next couple months as tuning happens, so right now it's still too early to tell.
    I don't feel like this is quite true anymore. There was a HUGE bug with Battle Scars and before it was nerfed when it was giving you 15% health (as opposed to the current 6%) but not only did it increase your Max health but also healed you for 15%. Combined with Rage machine allowing you to essentially constantly rampage if you're getting attacked it was absurd. That's been fixed.

Then you combine with with our passive nerf, battle scars nerf, they nerfed healing of bloodthirst against pvp targets by 50%, they nerfed bloodcraze on the artifact. I feel pretty damn squishy in those world pvp zones. I haven't spent much time in bgs the last few months, so the templates might change that a lot. And of course Slaughterhouse and Battle Trance as PvP talents can lead to significant healing that I don't have access to on the PvE realm.
    Last edited by Artunias; 2016-06-26 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    I don't feel like this is quite true anymore. There was a HUGE bug with Battle Scares and before it was nerfed when it was giving you 15% health (as opposed to the current 6%) but not only did it increase your Max health but also healed you for 15%. Combined with Rage machine allowing you to essentially constantly rampage if you're getting attacked it was absurd. That's been fixed.

Then you combine with with our passive nerf, battle scars nerf, they nerfed healing of bloodthirst against pvp targets by 50%, they nerfed bloodcraze on the artifact. I feel pretty damn squishy in those world pvp zones. I haven't spent much time in bgs the last few months, so the templates might change that a lot. And of course Slaughterhouse and Battle Trance as PvP talents can lead to significant healing that I don't have access to on the PvE realm.
    Well i was just going off of what i had seen over the last couple months. Tried to leave it open at the end because shit be changing fast. You would certainly know better than i do.

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocbait View Post
    Well i was just going off of what i had seen over the last couple months. Tried to leave it open at the end because shit be changing fast. You would certainly know better than i do.
    It was pretty fucking dumb early on, but a big part of that was the bug. Which they fixed and then nerfed the shit out of everything else at the same time. Typical Blizzard response to overtuned warriors.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    Is it worth to enchant warsong on weapons then for pre patch you reckon?
    Don't have the tools at hand right now to calculate anything :<.
    Rankings will be locked, so unless you really want to spend gold to change enchants and gems, no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Rankings will be locked, so unless you really want to spend gold to change enchants and gems, no.
    Yeah true, but I am trying to get back into the raiding scene after a massive burn out in end of HFC mythic progress due to personal stuff and bad performance due to this.
    So I want to show I am still keeping up with developments and what not.
    Trying my best on PTR and what not, but not sure if the numbers im putting up are any good as I don't really have anyone to share data with.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    They could do as they did in SoO, and lock the MoP rankings, but then add a new tab for the pre-patch ranks. Was quite fun for those few weeks to do some broken things for ranks.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Dunno what it is about ranking, the Ring put a sour taste in my mouth. I stopped raiding in January and eventually got booted from my guild for inactivity, I'l be coming back for the pre-patch but fuck reenchanting all my shit with haste.. End of expansion patch is just everyone jizzing their pants all over the place in a big unbalanced mess, shitting and pissing and jizzing all over everything like a free for all open weekend at Disneyland. Noobs farming Mythic like it's Ragefire Chasm and suddenly believing they are Paragon, mixed in with massive whingefests because "XXX class is OP because I lost a duel" posts all over the net.

Be glad when it's over and the expansion launches.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    They could do as they did in SoO, and lock the MoP rankings, but then add a new tab for the pre-patch ranks. Was quite fun for those few weeks to do some broken things for ranks.
    20k dps on Garrosh using Warglaives! I would join all the group finder groups for Heroic/Normal (Previously Normal/Flex) and then decimate everyone on dps even with Glaives. Childish and egotistic but quite funny, made farming Garrosh shoulders more interesting at least, annoying that those kinda antics got Fury nerfed leaving it broken for the start of Highmaul!

Did I mention jizz infested noobtastic Disney World?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    It was pretty fucking dumb early on, but a big part of that was the bug. Which they fixed and then nerfed the shit out of everything else at the same time. Typical Blizzard response to overtuned warriors.
    That sounds about right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look what I just fucking got bros
    https://i.gyazo.com/d52f6a1b5558ece7...2cee107119.png

10+ Year Old Account
    In-fucking-sane. I LOVE that they're adding items like this, it's going to make the day-to-day questing and dungeons more exciting when you get a legendary drop.

Gotta be honest, I'm liking the Diabloification of Legion. I haven't played Beta yet, so take that with a grain of salt.

How have you guys found/liked/hated the legendary drops in Beta so far?
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Antiplicity View Post
    Can you test if this ring only takes the base 10 rage of arms execute or up to 30 extra rage?

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    In-fucking-sane. I LOVE that they're adding items like this, it's going to make the day-to-day questing and dungeons more exciting when you get a legendary drop.

Gotta be honest, I'm liking the Diabloification of Legion. I haven't played Beta yet, so take that with a grain of salt.

How have you guys found/liked/hated the legendary drops in Beta so far?
    Hate it. There's 8 legendarys that each spec can use, but for warriors 3 of those don't have a dps increase, 2 are super bad, 2 good, and 1 real good. If you get lucky and get the correct one it's real fun, but if you get bad luck you'll get one that does nothing for your DPS. Blizz has stated that you'll most likely get 1 drop before the first raid.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you get lucky, you get lucky. I don't play competitively anymore so it's a non-issue for me, but I certainly understand how RNG isn't great/acceptable for most raiders.

Too bad they're BoP.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I just watched Final Boss's video about Fury Warriors in Legion - howeever it was posted about a month ago. It ignores Raging Blow completely? I dont know if this is still the case.

What does our talent spec look like for Single Target and Single Target rotation looking? still deciding on what I want to play for Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe Frothing Berserker is better cause at level 110 and with raid gear we get a lot of rage regeneration from haste and 100 % attack speed window from enrage ?