Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    It is. Though the Portugal one isnt that much better.
    Talk for yourself. Love that green. I am even thinking about buying that kit.

- - - Updated - - -

GG WP, Belgium.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Talk for yourself. Love that green. I am even thinking about buying that kit.

- - - Updated - - -

GG WP, Belgium.
    Ugh. Tastes and all i suppose. I personally think its one of , if not the worst Portugal away kit ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Carrasco puts the final nail in the coffin. Good match from Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    It's a disaster just waiting to burst. It might end up 3:0 for Belgium if it continues like this. I hope it doesn't, but I really doubt Hungary has more than a lucky goal in them.
    Overestimated Hungary and underestimated Belgium, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

That was a pretty entertaining game, Hazard was electric and really did look like his old self. Lukaku wasn't great and just doesn't fit with the rest of the players around him imo.

Wales probably a bit worried right now.

Big games tomorrow! Spain vs Italy could be one of our finalists and England need to properly do the job against Iceland.

10+ Year Old Account
    And onto the next one hopefully the team can keep this up and improve further. It's still a young team also at this rate we'll be having a good time in the next major competitions.

Deleted
    /sadface

All my picks are out now, time to wait for the final match! Not THAT much of a sports fan lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    no and i'm not salty at all, you all just sound pathetic when you complain about the tournament size, trying to belittle other teams who aren't far behind your own, if at all
    Croatia, sure, not behind Portugal at all. Austria, Iceland and Hungary? Miles behind, lots of other teams as well. Their only possibility was what they did, defend and hope for the draw (except Hungary, who actually played the game for the game).

As for Hungary - Belgium, that's what happens when a team can't defend. If you concede 3 against Portugal, you're gonna concede them as well against teams whose main weapon is their offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I'd love a repeat of the Euro 2012 final right now.

Belgium - Poland semi-final is going to be pretty fun. I'll be drinking to the underdogs tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Belgium - Poland semi-final is going to be pretty fun. I'll be drinking to the underdogs tonight.
    Already counting on poland's winning? Ppl were saying the same for croatia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It's a shite version of that Portugal kit imo
    You've got a bloody cheek.

St. Mirren of the north east.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    I think that is what he wants Belgium to play. Portugal is a worse matchup for them

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Milik can suddenly start shooting accurately out of nowhere, and that is when Portugal might be fucked. But I doubt that will happen.

can't believe how much space there was for the players in the attacking third for both teams. You give Hazard space (well any top player really) and they will kill you.

Let them speak.

My pick to win it Germany are coasting along to the finals. Lets see if they get past Spain/Italy winner

Germany vs Belgium could well be the final based on how well the two played today. But it's far too early to make predictions and if we can take one thing from this tournament then it's nothing is gaurenteed.

Really hoping Spain vs Italy isn't a snooze fest tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I think that is what he wants Belgium to play. Portugal is a worse matchup for them
    I never quite understood the sentiment of wanting your team to play against X because Y is a better team. If X wins against Y, doesn't that usually mean that X is better than Y? Playing against the winner is always the worse matchup IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I never quite understood the sentiment of wanting your team to play against X because Y is a better team. If X wins against Y, doesn't that usually mean that X is better than Y? Playing against the winner is always the worse matchup IMHO.
    actually that is not necessarily true. There are matchups that certain teams can exploit. For example, any team with pace on top is a nightmare for Spain. Other teams, like Germany for example, that are theoretically better are actually easier for Spain to play against.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worst Euros i've ever watched to date. my money is on italy and not for the fact that I've been cheering for them since 2000 :P Damn Trezeguet and his Golden goal