Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Neo-nazis got stabbed. Am I supposed to feel bad for them? I hope they don't pull through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Can you please name some?
    Every single European nation is it's own ethnic group.
    Within those nations exist in parts vastly different ethnic groups, disregarding immigrants even.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Every single European nation is it's own ethnic group.
    Within those nations exist in parts vastly different ethnic groups, disregarding immigrants even.
    No not about that, the laws i'm talking about. You were saying people get locked up for stupid things. I'm asking which laws you are talking about?

You are aware that White isn't White?
    You are one country, Europe is many countries. Europe's ethnicity is a lot greater than that of the US.
    And within those various countries lives every race you can find on the planet, in higher populated regions than the US has.
    Only someone who has never lived over there can make such nonsensical claim about the US being more diverse.
    I would love for a company to defend against claims that they're not "diverse" by trying this strategy out - "nonsense, we're very diverse, we have Irish-Americans, German-Americans, English-Americans, Italian-Americans, and all sorts of mixes! Diversity!".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm from the US and although i disagree with Wildtree, hes not saying anything about Germany. What he is trying to do is compare the US to other countries. Also just because Germany did bad things, doesn't mean its a bad country.
    Almost, thx.
    What I was doing was showing PC that his criticism is only a result of him being from a different neck of the woods.
    And that he himself has problems to worry about, which others cannot comprehend either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Neo-nazis got stabbed. Am I supposed to feel bad for them? I hope they don't pull through.
    Actually I am hearing that ANTIFA charged them with weapons but the 5 that are in the hospital are ANTIFA and to that I say Good Riddance

And I hope the perps get the death penalty.

Free speech only goes one way apparently. Regressive leftism has become a plague.
    Last edited by Northy; 2016-06-26 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marty096 View Post
    Actually I am hearing that ANTIFA charged them with weapons but the 5 that are in the hospital are ANTIFA and to that I say Good Riddance
    I don't really care for them either, but if they take out some neo-nazis on their way out I'm fine with it.
    And I hope the perps get the death penalty.
    Won't happen in California.

Quote Originally Posted by marty096 View Post
    Humm, can't disagree with that either.

Wonder why you never hear of any right wing organizations disrupting left wing rallies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I would love for a company to defend against claims that they're not "diverse" by trying this strategy out - "nonsense, we're very diverse, we have Irish-Americans, German-Americans, English-Americans, Italian-Americans, and all sorts of mixes! Diversity!".
    An American drives 300 miles and crosses into the next state.. There he's still in the US.
    A European drives 300 miles, and crosses into the next country, where he doesn't understand the language, and the people see him as a foreigner.
    That's pretty much the definition of different ethnicity.
    The sub-categories of <country>-American, we don't bother counting. That would be way too much to count really.

- - - Updated - - -

No not about that, the laws i'm talking about. You were saying people get locked up for stupid things. I'm asking which laws you are talking about?
    Oh, sorry..
    Yeah, say someone getting booked for a bit of weed. Stuff like that.
    A slap on the wrist with a fine would do the trick as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are aware that White isn't White?
    You are one country, Europe is many countries. Europe's ethnicity is a lot greater than that of the US.
    And within those various countries lives every race you can find on the planet, in higher populated regions than the US has.
    Only someone who has never lived over there can make such nonsensical claim about the US being more diverse.
    Ethnic diversity is not racial diversity, we have no disagreement on that. Even racially homogeneous countries in Africa can have huge ethnic diversity.

Here is a map of white people by density. It isn't 100% perfect, it ignores Greenland and South Africa. Dark blue is 75%-100%. Medium blue is 50%-75%. A majority of the US lives in medium blue states. The US as a whole unit would still be below 75%. Where as almost no European ones are.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-06-26 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Good for those counter protestors. Thats what you get when you try to silence freedom of speech, nomatter how rightwing or leftwing.
    Counter protesting is also freedom of speech, why does this need to be explained?

Also, before anyone starts, I'm not condoning violence on either side here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Ethnic diversity is not racial diversity, we have no disagreement on that. Even racially homogeneous countries in Africa can have huge ethnic diversity.

Here is a map of white people by density. It isn't 100% perfect, it ignores Greenland and South Africa. Dark blue is 75%-100%. Medium blue is 50%-75%. A majority of the US lives in medium blue states.
    White people isn't a single ethnicity though. Irish, English, Scottish, Polish, Austrian, Dutch, Hungarian, etc. are all ethnicities and all white.

7+ Year Old Account
    White people isn't a single ethnicity though. Irish, English, Scottish, Polish, Austrian, Dutch, Hungarian, etc. are all ethnicities and all white.
    The original claim was about racial diversity.

An American drives 300 miles and crosses into the next state.. There he's still in the US.
    A European drives 300 miles, and crosses into the next country, where he doesn't understand the language, and the people see him as a foreigner.
    That's pretty much the definition of different ethnicity.
    The sub-categories of <country>-American, we don't bother counting. That would be way too much to count really.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, sorry..
    Yeah, say someone getting booked for a bit of weed. Stuff like that.
    A slap on the wrist with a fine would do the trick as well.
    It's now Legal in 2 states though. Problem is the Federal Govt launched the War on Drugs. They did that because the CIA is the biggest drug dealer out there and it drives the price up.

10+ Year Old Account

Here is a map of white people by density. It isn't 100% perfect, it ignores Greenland and South Africa. Dark blue is 75%-100%. Medium blue is 50%-75%. A majority of the US lives in medium blue states.
    Yes, I've never made a different claim really, or did I?
    Remember, I said white isn't white.
    French isn't German. Swede isn't French. Hell, for the sake of actuality Scot isn't English, Welsh isn't Dane, and so on and on..
    And they're all white. Yet living intermixed. Europe is definitely ethnically a much more diverse spot on the planet than the US.

The original claim was about racial diversity.
    There's also different races of white people.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's now Legal in 2 states though. Problem is the Federal Govt launched the War on Drugs. They did that because the CIA is the biggest drug dealer out there and it drives the price up.
    The war on drugs was a big mistake. That much is clear.
    Not sure about the CIA's role. Sounds a bit far fetched.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I've never made a different claim really, or did I?
    Remember, I said white isn't white.
    French isn't German. Swede isn't French. Hell, for the sake of actuality Scot isn't English, Welsh isn't Dane, and so on and on..
    And they're all white. Yet living intermixed. Europe is definitely ethnically a much more diverse spot on the planet than the US.
    My original comment was about race, not ethnicity and culture. Yes Europe has more ethnic and cultural diversity, same with Africa.