Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    In the right hands he is great. Far more people play than have those hands play him though, on any and whatever map.
    He is, even more so with the proper aim.
    As for the upcoming hero, I'd absolutely love a sniper that's also a support, there's so many possibilities for something like that and I wouldn't exclude the possibility of maining them.
    Worgen hard, or hardly worgen?

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Nice going OP, you're just a month too late to the party. We've known about Sombra for a while. She's a support sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post
    Nice going OP, you're just a month too late to the party. We've known about Sombra for a while. She's a support sniper
    Do we really know she's a support sniper.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Several hints imply that Sombra is a sniper, one incident says that she's a support andd also that the OW team have said they want to have an equal number of heroes for each role, support being 1-2 heroes behind every other role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CasualWorgen View Post
    Several hints imply that Sombra is a sniper, one incident says that she's a support andd also that the OW team have said they want to have an equal number of heroes for each role, support being 1-2 heroes behind every other role.
    Especially since Symm doesn't belong in there
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I don't think that's 100% confirmed, just a very likely theory based on what we know so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sniper support? Dumbest thing I've ever heard. Healers are bad enough what with team mates jumping in front of your heal and healing them instead of your original target.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Sniper support? Dumbest thing I've ever heard. Healers are bad enough what with team mates jumping in front of your heal and healing them instead of your original target.
    How does that happen..? With Lucio you heal everyone, with Mercy you just have to keep holding the beam and you keep healing them, with Zen your orb is already on them..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    How does that happen..? With Lucio you heal everyone, with Mercy you just have to keep holding the beam and you keep healing them, with Zen your orb is already on them..
    (Assuming she's actually a sniper)
    Maybe she shoots a tranq-gun type weapon
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Especially since Symm doesn't belong in there
    Support =/= Healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Support =/= Healer.
    3/4 Supports are healers, the other one places turrets like Torbjorn, gives shields like Torbjorn and her ult helps the whole team like Widowmaker's.

When a Defense role exists, Support does equal Healer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    3/4 Supports are healers, the other one places turrets like Torbjorn, gives shields like Torbjorn and her ult helps the whole team like Widowmaker's.

When a Defense role exists, Support does equal Healer.
    S76 is also a Healer. WM is also Support. There is room for cross-over and Symmetra having Shields and Teleport gives over more of her abilities to Support than Defence, this is why she's Support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    (Assuming she's actually a sniper)
    Maybe she shoots a tranq-gun type weapon
    I was mostly referring to how he seemed to believe it happens right now.

Rumours say it's a support sniper!

S76 is also a Healer. WM is also Support. There is room for cross-over and Symmetra having Shields and Teleport gives over more of her abilities to Support than Defence, this is why she's Support.
    Soldier is not a healer. I've seen ghetto comps that stack two soldiers and forgo a healer, but most teams are not complete till there is a healer. Even if you look at the only non-healing "support" symmetra, a healer almost always picked in addition to her.

The term support has little meaning in the game currently. Healer is the term that decisions are based on. I don't think Symmetra will be labeled support for much longer anyway as it is deceptive for new players. Or maybe she will be reworked who knows.

Symmetra is not interchangeable with any of the healing supports on a team, she is however interchangeable with defense heroes as that is the role she fills on a team.

She really is more of a "defense" hero than a "support" hero. I would agree that support doesn't necessarily mean healer, symmetra's just a shit example for that since the defense category exists and she fits it like a glove.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    So random pictures in game confirm the next hero? lol what are you smoking? Those aren't sources, they are theories.
    I would report you but you already got banned. Do you feel like you accomplished a lot?

7+ Year Old Account
    But I'm not sure what means this sniper would use to heal anyone, being a support.
    A sniper is presumably someone that plays from a notable distance thus I can't comprehend how they'd be able to heal anyone if they're not close to their teammates, the only thing I can come up with is them literally healing them with heal-bullets, and that in itself sounds ridiculous.

However, Symmetra doesn't heal but is a support nonetheless. So Sombra will most likely provide support through utilities of sorts. The question is what those utilities are.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualWorgen View Post
    But I'm not sure what means this sniper would use to heal anyone, being a support.
    A sniper is presumably someone that plays from a notable distance thus I can't comprehend how they'd be able to heal anyone if they're not close to their teammates, the only thing I can come up with is them literally healing them with heal-bullets, and that in itself sounds ridiculous.

However, Symmetra doesn't heal but is a support nonetheless. So Sombra will most likely provide support through utilities of sorts. The question is what those utilities are.
    She'll be shooting bullets wrapped with bandages from her rifle, obviously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    She'll be shooting bullets wrapped with bandages from her rifle, obviously.
    or crossbow with syringes full of medicine/drugs?