15+ Year Old Account
    Wonder how the final will end, I expect Stoneheart or the white walkers fucking the wall up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I'm a supporter of the theory that there won't be much of Westeros left after all is said and done so it won't even matter that much. I mean with Cersei poised to burn the entire capital to the ground in a 30 minutes and the white walkers coming, not to mention the Dothraki (who are going to fuck up stuff super hardcore) and dragons?

Oh, I agree with you. I was just speaking of her intentions at the present.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I don't get the complaint. I'm usually one of the first people who jump on board the "SJW bullshit has infiltrated this thing," but I really don't get the complaints about the women rising to the top finally. It only took what, 6 seasons (And years and years before that chronologically) before the crumbling infrastructure that the Seven Kingdoms has been resting on to topple.

Also you're spot on. Cersei is about to fuck everything up and all of Margaery's scheming will probably lead to nothing since I think she's going to die in King's Landing (unfortunately since I really like her on the show, less in the books).
    Honestly, the conversation between Dany and Yara was one of my fav parts of the last show. The pitfalls Yara navigated while also showing wit, even challenging Dany at one point. The way Theon disrupted Dany's thought process and brought her up short on their actual intentions.

Yara and Dany (to me) seemed to have chemistry on the level of Tyrion and Oberyn or Arya and Tywin.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a supporter of the theory that there won't be much of Westeros left after all is said and done so it won't even matter that much. I mean with Cersei poised to burn the entire capital to the ground in a 30 minutes and the white walkers coming, not to mention the Dothraki (who are going to fuck up stuff super hardcore) and dragons?

I don't know who will end up making it through, but Dany and Jon seem really likely that they will survive at least until the very end, if not through the entire thing. Which is unfortunate since they're both insufferable >.>
    Makes it an ideal time to have a different method of government. Maybe not a huge switch, but seems to be shaping up to be different.

Tough to call on the survival odds. Jon in particular seems possibly expendable toward the end. But Dany could be as well.

I donno. I just don't find Dany or Emilia Clarke that interesting. That scene with her and Yara was great, but I think mostly because I really like Yara and her actress does a damn good job with what she's given. Also Theon and Tirion were great supporting players in that dialogue as well. Felt like Dany contributed the least.

I just want to see her or Jon be actually legitimately mad or sad at some point. Some other goddamn emotion besides...cold emotionlessness lol. Even when Drogo and Ygritte died I really wasn't buying Dany or Jon's sadness.

I'd love a scene with Dany when she's gone off her rocker (Because I think somehow Tirion isn't going to be around to stop her or realizes she's a lost cause and leaves) and is angrily yelling like her father. Or maybe Jon will have some actual emotional reaction to Sansa lying right to his face in the finale.

Doubt it though. The two of them are too busy trying to look good looking.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-06-27 at 12:38 AM.

Dany's scenes should be more interesting now that Yara and Theon are around. As for Jon, he benefits from Sansa and Davos being around as well. I never really liked either Jon or Dany but Jon, at least, was a lot more tolerable for me when Ygritte was with him. I think both characters should have been given the 'Bran' treatment and ignored for an entire season. Then they could have handled Dorne properly and wrapped up other story-lines more smoothly/given various characters a better ending. Like Stannis, The Waif and Blackfish.

Then again I've always felt as though Jon and Dany both suffered from very repetitive scenes.

I donno. I just don't find Dany or Emilia Clarke that interesting. That scene with her and Yara was great, but I think mostly because I really like Yara and her actress does a damn good job with what she's given. Also Theon and Tirion were great supporting players in that dialogue as well. Felt like Dany contributed the least.

I just want to see her or Jon be actually legitimately mad or sad at some point. Some other goddamn emotion besides...cold emotionlessness lol. Even when Drogo and Ygritte died I really wasn't buying Dany or Jon's sadness.

I'd love a scene with Dany when she's gone off her rocker (Because I think somehow Tirion isn't going to be around to stop her or realizes she's a lost cause and leaves) and is angrily yelling like her father. Or maybe Jon will have some actual emotional reaction to Sansa lying right to his face in the finale.

Doubt it though. The two of them are too busy trying to look good looking.
    After seeing Terminator Genisys, I don't really have hope for Emilia Clarke reaching the potential madness of her character.

I wouldn't say Kit's a bad actor. Jon's boring in the books, too. He's doing the best with what he's got, imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Dany's scenes should be more interesting now that Yara and Theon are around. As for Jon, he benefits from Sansa and Davos being around as well. I never really liked either Jon or Dany but Jon, at least, was a lot more tolerable for me when Ygritte was with him. I think both characters should have been given the 'Bran' treatment and ignored for an entire season. Then they could have handled Dorne properly and wrapped up other story-lines more smoothly/given various characters a better ending. Like Stannis, The Waif and Blackfish.

Then again I've always felt as though Jon and Dany both suffered from very repetitive scenes.
    Can't happen, they're the main characters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Episode will be up any minute. Can't wait to finish this season off!
    HBO site will prob go down....

Someone needs to do the Jon Snow beating Ramsay visual with the Ralphie/Scott Farkus, from The Christmas Story, beating audio. =D
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Jon Snow was pretty much confirmed Stark/Targ based from the "Previously on GoT". Wouldn't have reminded us if he wasn't

Deleted
    OMFG WILDFIRE is happening...

BOOOM~!

someone found fel fire.. oh wait.

Deleted
    YEAH BOYYYYYYY WHAT DID I SAY WOULD HAPPEN!?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...8#post40851968

Cersei you mad bitch!

Also, dat outfit. Evil people always dress well.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-06-27 at 01:30 AM.

splat !

everyone is dying

I dont know how to process this....
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Deleted
    omg tommen suicided...but what is mountain doing to septa? raping her???

Brb, the Freys r on now...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    I dont know how to process this....
    Cersei in the book burned the tower of the Hand down with wildfire, was a show, nobody in it though, I guess the tv show did something more spectacular instead..

What bothers me the most is that the Tyrells were wiped out...i really liked Margaery...omg Olenna won't take this well...she'll declare for Danearys probably n wipe out the lannisters in revenge, Dorne will prob join them.

Deleted
    Nothing happened with freys, omfg sam is THAT stupid, i thought he would flee north, but he goes to old town with his family's sword...how will this end..

cersei took her son's death rather well..

arya 1 , freys -1

These play by plays are hilarious. I'm not even mad I can't watch yet.

This is entertaining.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDayne View Post
    What bothers me the most is that the Tyrells were wiped out...i really liked Margaery...omg Olenna won't take this well...she'll declare for Danearys probably n wipe out the lannisters in revenge, Dorne will prob join them.
    Lol i was right, fucking Varys...