Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Natiry427 View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/26/world/...cef/index.html

So the US and Russia killed 25 children in airstrikes today.

And we wonder why we have terrorism. the US military must be the worst terror organization in the world.
    War zones are typically all flowers and bunnies you know. Collateral damage blows but happens when your country is infested with backwards savages who hide amongst the innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    How barbaric. Do you really consider yourself better than them? That philosophy is as medieval as anything isis does.
    Yes, no one here burns, beheads, stones, flays, or any other assorted savage acts innocent people simply for being, gay, christian, American, or anyu one who isnt also a backwards savage.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

How barbaric. Do you really consider yourself better than them? That philosophy is as medieval as anything isis does.
    No, i do not know. There is no one better anymore. American muslims are not loyal to the U.S. first, Muslims in general do not follow regulation of war. They have not followed the regulation of war EVER. There is not any good guys anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    No, i do not know. There is no one better anymore. American muslims are not loyal to the U.S. first, Muslims in general do not follow regulation of war. They have not followed the regulation of war EVER. There is not any good guys anymore.
    Rules of War.....the illusion of civility during the most uncivil of times.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    War zones are typically all flowers and bunnies you know. Collateral damage blows but happens when your country is infested with backwards savages who hide amongst the innocent.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, no one here burns, beheads, stones, flays, or any other assorted savage acts innocent people simply for being, gay, christian, American, or anyu one who isnt also a backwards savage.
    If your belief is truly in eye for an eye you would do all of that. It makes you just as barbarous because your sense of justice is basically hey were justified in committing whatever atrocities because they were pepetuated on us. Isis hold the same medieval blood for blood philosophy as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post

I could point to a history of US and western civilizations also committing war crimes. I'm not justifying anything isis does but the illusion we are much better, especially if you hold the eye for an eye opinion is unwarranted. Isis is bad absolutely but when you feel like you can stoop to the level of terrorists you've become the monster. I could cite Nietzche but I think you get the picture.

why would you post that on a game forum and its called war for a reason.

It was Russians. They don't care.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

More fuel for the jidahist propaganda to sway the masses.

I could point to a history of US and western civilizations also committing war crimes. I'm not justifying anything isis does but the illusion we are much better, especially if you hold the eye for an eye opinion is unwarranted. Isis is bad absolutely but when you feel like you can stoop to the level of terrorists you've become the monster. I could cite Nietzche but I think you get the picture.

Noone has stooped to the level of ISIS though, absolutely noone (apart from, possibly, other similar sects, such as al-Nusra and al-Qaida). Naturally, I'm not defending bombings that target populated areas (which the US obviously doesn't do, at least not on purpose), or anything of the sort, but not even a basic "blood for blood"-mentality is remotely as bad as the mentality so prevalent in ISIS. I think a lot more people would be willing to listen to your criticism, if you didn't embellish so much that it gets borderline embarrassing. Fact of the matter is that there is a lot of room for criticism in regards to "collateral damage" and the like, but none concerning absolute nonsense such as "...the illusion we are much better".

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Does it involve guns inside the United States?

No? No one gives a shit then.
    Get over yourself and stop derailing threads because you're paranoid about your guns being taken away.

OT: When a militant group hides among civilians, it's impossible to tell who is civ and who is military. That provides an extremely dangerous situation for soldiers on foot, since they can't tell a civilian from a potential threat until it's possibly too late. Due to this, airstrikes are used. Again since we can't tell where the civilians are and are not (most likely they are in the same location as military), sometimes they just need to trust the intel that minimal collateral damage will be done. It's a warzone, collateral damage happens. ISIS hides where collateral damage will be maximized, so they don't get to bitch that civilians are killed while they are targeted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Noone has stooped to the level of ISIS though, absolutely noone (apart from, possibly, other similar sects, such as al-Nusra and al-Qaida). Naturally, I'm not defending bombings that target populated areas (which the US obviously doesn't do, at least not on purpose), or anything of the sort, but not even a basic "blood for blood"-mentality is remotely as bad as the mentality so prevalent in ISIS. I think a lot more people would be willing to listen to your criticism, if you didn't embellish so much that it gets borderline embarrassing. Fact of the matter is that there is a lot of room for criticism in regards to "collateral damage" and the like, but none concerning absolute nonsense such as "...the illusion we are much better".
    We are in a vicious cycle. Until one of us stops, it will never end.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    I guess my Lai never happened. In any event the point is that if you're feeling is that blood for blood eye for an eye is a perfect tly acceptable philosophy it will require that you perpetuate the same acts you condemn. It actually makes you worse in some respects. Isis are completely honest about how terrible they are. Holding blood for blood as a fair view while condemning the acts of isis makes you a hypocrite.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2016-06-27 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

And we wonder why we have terrorism. the US military must be the worst terror organization in the world.
    Implying radical Islam is a modern thing only.

Collateral damage, but this isn't a war as many have claimed in this thread. It's just bombing random countries cuz who's gonna say shit to America?

7+ Year Old Account

Actually, we know why we have terrorism, his name is Sayyid Qutb

ISIS are clearly the good guys here. Damn you, US military!

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Collateral damage, but this isn't a war as many have claimed in this thread. It's just bombing random countries cuz who's gonna say shit to America?
    Random countries? We're not attacking any country. We are attacking a group of people hiding within a country, and we have had that country's permission to execute attacks within their borders because they too want these people gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Random countries? We're not attacking any country. We are attacking a group of people hiding within a country, and we have had that country's permission to execute attacks within their borders because they too want these people gone.
    While that's all true, it isn't a war. Which is what I originally said.

Hey, OP, where did you go?
    Care to explain thread title?

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    While that's all true, it isn't a war. Which is what I originally said.
    I wouldn't call it a war, but it is a war-zone. Or combat zone if the word war leads you to believe that there is a declaration of war and not the loose definition meaning prolonged plan to remove the threat.