Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    I'm pretty sure it also has to do with Pokemon being leaked early in Europe, didn't we have some kind of "scandal" when XY came out ? I think it involved some people in Italy getting the game really early.

I know someone in France who could possibly obtain SM November 15, so 1 week before Europe and 3 days before rest of the world. And people don't hesitate to sell copies earlier than release. Nintendo is sick of it imo.
    nah, some stores in eu did sell it early but the first stores to sell it early were in canada
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    When was Mega Evolution anounched for XY? (When will the feature for Sun and moon be announched)

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    When was Mega Evolution anounched for XY? (When will the feature for Sun and moon be announched)
    there being extremely tight lipped about things with sun and moon compared to past generations. i think this is the least weve ever known about a pokemon game thats this close to being released.

i dont think we can predict when, if even at all, they will release that kind of info. were only 5 months away from release and we still have only seen the starters and the first route pokemon
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe they will time the anime with a new game right this time:

Araund 16 episodes in total.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Maybe they will time the anime with a new game right this time:

Araund 16 episodes in total.
    Wow, the new OP is Sakuga quality!

Is this an Opening ? Because if it is, this Opening makes me sad...at this point the hard-on for Greninja is even worse than Charizard or Infernape, Pikachu is here for a total of 3sec and no mention of other Pokemon.

Can they go back to something like 3G where all his Pokemon were important and not the fan service bullshit we have with one Pokemon ? Well, with Mega and maybe some new thing with S&M, it will probably never happen. A shame.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-06-24 at 07:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It has been confirmed that the next batch of Pokémon Sun & Moon information is to be released on the official sites on July 1st at 22:00 JST, which is 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 09:00 EDT & 06:00 PDT. It's not currently known what information will be revealed at this time but be sure to keep checking back for news

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I think its just a 'spotlight' for GreninjAsh and its upcoming fights.

Dat frog chakra empowered water shuriken, tho.

- - - Updated - - -

It has been confirmed that the next batch of Pokémon Sun & Moon information is to be released on the official sites on July 1st at 22:00 JST, which is 14:00 BST, 15:00 CEST, 09:00 EDT & 06:00 PDT. It's not currently known what information will be revealed at this time but be sure to keep checking back for news
    Pah, they timed that well. Means we've got roughly 7 days to stew in hype (srsly, if its an official site reveal, it has to be significant).

- - - Updated - - -

Means it should be 8pm for me. But they say the E3 stream was at a crazy timeslot for Japan, but unveil news for a childrens game at 10pm? Wut?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    FML, first shiny I encounter after getting the shiny charm in a Horde Encounter and I ran away becasue I had no sound on and was preoccupied talking to a friend. I saw it as the camera panned out after I ran Q_Q
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    FML, first shiny I encounter after getting the shiny charm in a Horde Encounter and I ran away becasue I had no sound on and was preoccupied talking to a friend. I saw it as the camera panned out after I ran Q_Q
    Plot twist: It was one of those shinies that barely changes.

Which pokemon was it?

And can't wait for next Friday!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Plot twist: It was one of those shinies that barely changes.
    Pretty much, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Which pokemon was it?

And can't wait for next Friday!
    Was an Oddish, I wanted it for a shiny Bellossom
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

finally got all the pokemon in the safari. god damn shiny magikarp took way too many hearts to find. i even had to use a jewel because i ran out of moves

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, you can get shiny pokemon on Shuffle?!

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it that sometimes Sweet Scent on my Vileplume is already selected when I go to use it, but then some times it isn't? (If that makes ANY sense to what I mean)

- - - Updated - - -

Aw yis, another shiny Oddish, I'm not running from you this time you bugger!

only magikarp and gyrados in the current event

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it that sometimes Sweet Scent on my Vileplume is already selected when I go to use it, but then some times it isn't? (If that makes ANY sense to what I mean)

- - - Updated - - -

Aw yis, another shiny Oddish, I'm not running from you this time you bugger!
    Are you perhaps pressing the TM symbol on their party card?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Are you perhaps pressing the TM symbol on their party card?
    No idea, I don't pay attention to where I press the button.

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone else read that in the American Meowth voice?

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Did anyone else read that in the American Meowth voice?
    You mean there are other Meowth voices?