Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Club treasurer Petra Hoffman

You mean the Club Treasurer? More than just an "angry member"....did you read the OP?
    You do know that most organisation's do not have a sole treasurer as their leader right? They handle money not things like this.

They probably had a commitee vote or a local councils (what ever granny has) decision. Either way it's not the fault of refugees that Either of those groups fucked up

Quote Originally Posted by Xx420baby420xx View Post
    Well when you blame an entire group for the actions of a few you are probably racist broooooo

Whatever dude be racist.
    Oh, I see, you have no real point, so all dissent is racism....cool I can disregard every thing you say. Good day.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Nothing but you shouldn't be naked in public places where people of both genders can move around easily, have some modesty
    It is a place that was only public to other nudist prior to this. It isn't like they were walking the streets of town this way.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Saudi arabia has air conditioned accommodations for over 1 million that is only used 2 weeks a year, but they know better than to bring more than one strain of moslem into their nation. Why are german taxpayers on the hook but not moslem oil nations?
    It is in our 'Grundgesetz' which means fundamental rights, it's like a constitution. We made it our moral obligation to help people that flee war. And if you really want an answer to your question, you must ask the Saudi Government. We germans do it, because we decided that it is the right thing to do.

Fuck 'em. No special concessions need be made for the immigrants. If they cant control themselves that's too bad for them. Prisons will have plenty of room to house them. It's not their land, they can fuckin' deal with it.

You do know that most organisation's do not have a sole treasurer as their leader right? They handle money not things like this
    Yeh, but a Treasurer is far more than simply an "angry member" as stated, he is clearly in at least some unofficial, possibly official way, a spokesman for the place.

Yup, got to love how Europeans have to change and accommodate for Muslims, yet back in their countries you'd be jailed for trying to do the same... and there's honestly people that wonder why people are growing increasingly fed up of them...

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    What is the problem? You shouldn't walk around naked
    It isn't in a public area, it's some club in a retreat area by a lake...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-06-27 at 03:02 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Why should they have to adapt for the refugees? Seems rather inconsiderate on their part after being saved.
    Which is a very stupid thing to write, since the refugees have not demanded anything. But let's blame them anyway right ?

Oh, I see, you have no real point, so all dissent is racism....cool I can disregard every thing you say. Good day.
    As I said what ever dude be racist. It's not that I don't have a point I just don't see the reason trying to explain them to someone who has the empathy of a turd.

I have a life and I don't want to spend it trying to explain things to people who will be obtuse

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh, but a Treasurer is far more than simply an "angry member" as stated, he is clearly in at least some unofficial, possibly official way, a spokesman for the place.
    We're already at semantics. Nice.
    She doesn't represent the leadership.
    Wanna try call me an SJW or something next?

Deleted
    It's when people defend old wrinkly German nudists that you know things have gone too far

Deleted
    Exactly, they should not be able to dictate the behavior of those who live in the host country. They are there with hands out, they should just be happy they are being given shelter. Not burning down said shelter because no one woke them up.
    Another person who can't read properly, the refugees are not dictating our behaviour ! What's wrong with some of you people ?
    Even a ten year old child can read and understand the article, why can't you ?

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Another person who can't read properly, the refugees are not dictating our behaviour ! What's wrong with some of you people ?
    Racism is easier than thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not entirely convinced that is true with the Germans, they are a bit like that over there.
    I didn't necessarily mean abnormal for germans. Nudity in european countries is often a lot less serious than others, but I also don't necessarily think jumping into lakes in the nude is a common practice.

I'm talking from the perspective of others. Many people from countries aren't really comfortable around public nudity, and I think that would warrant - even for personal decency's sake - putting the public nudity on hold or at least relocating it a bit further away to avoid offending someone. It sounds to me that this hasn't even been considered which is why I side with the refugee center over people stubbornly unwilling to temporarily change their lifestyle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thurin View Post
    Well, the refugees wanted to live in Germany. Being nakes is normal for germanic people, maybe they should have stayed/gone to Turkey instead.
    How does that relate to the article ?

Just my opinion here but when you seek refuge in a new country because of something horrible in your own country you should probably turn the other cheek (Pun intended) and just be grateful that someone was there to help you out in your time of need with food, shelter, etc, but this would be a much more in depth conversation about ideals, religion, government and common courtesy.

It does beg several questions about why they'd build there, and why they'd cater for refugees rather than their own citizens but hey, not my country kek

Would they have to stop nude bathing if the refugees were not moving in?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Either way youre forcing people. What sounds worse. Young children being forced to see naked adults without their consent. Or people wearing clothes or finding a new place to do it

Well when you blame an entire group for the actions of a few you are probably racist broooooo

Whatever dude be racist.
    Maybe build the prudish people housing not near the nudists in the first place? Whatever the case, I object to the 'THINK OF THE CHILDREN!' argument here. The nudists were there first, and are citizens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by classic username View Post
    a 111 year old Tradition .... yeah better sympathize with People who have NO right to be there.

You know nudity in Germany is a very normal and common practice and in no fucking way should anyone change their lifestyle just because someone might feel offendend
    They have a right to be there, like it or not.

How does that relate to the article ?
    Uh... Ironic name. This article is discussing how there's refugees who want to go to germany, I mean, I dunno how it can be much clearer.

This is backwards. Refugees should be adapting to the culture of their new home, not the other way around.