Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Well now I feel like dangling my dick in front of a refugee out of spite. Shame we don't have any over here in the U.S, but that seems like a damned good problem to have.
    Y'all gonna get what u deserve is the last thing I'll say

- - - Updated - - - @Nelinrah
    That's a meme not a pictorial guide.

Besides 10% furry is plenty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    I'm not a furry, but great attempt at a strawman argument.

It's a place where nudity has been allowed for literally over a century. They've groomed their lifestyle around this shit. The refugees, meanwhile, are being allowed in out of the goodness of the German peoples' hearts and being given a second chance. The least they can do is ignore the weird neighbors down the way who aren't hurting anybody. They've been doing this for decades upon decades.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure you're just trolling at this point.
    The refugees are not the one's who are complaining !!!! WTF guys ?

Deleted
    'Special Interest Groups'

The bane of democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aakarshan View Post
    That would be the most ideal way of doing things, but honestly just usually doesn't work out that way.
    It works exactly that way.

I grew up around refugees from the Middle East in London and it the refugees who adapted to the local culture, not the other way around.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    German birthrate is abysmal, while the refugees are pumping 'em out like jackrabbits. It won't take long.
    Oh and yet another comment regarding a topic I am sure you researched in depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Xx420baby420xx View Post
    Also what the hell is up with you guys blaming refugees for the actions of local government lol
    For real, people who have been living there for years have less rights that newly arrived refugees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    For real, people who have been living there for years have less rights that newly arrived refugees.
    Humans deserve rights

God forbid you guys ever have intimate relationships and are forced to comprimise

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Why should the nudists have to move? That seems bizarre to me.

Whilst the horrific memories of German nudists are indelibly etched into my now-scarred mind, I have no issue with their right to do it, just with their hideously bloated bodies.
    Or not, I don't know. I don't care. I don't think they're humans anyway. Some form of alien secret society or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I guess not, please explain it to me.
    The officials of the town, tried to prevent them from doing FKK, the people who do their FKK stuff said: "don't bother us"
    That's all this article is about, the refugees most likely don't even know where the hell they are gonna end up

Humans deserve rights

God forbid you guys ever have intimate relationships and are forced to comprimise
    Religious rights trump personal freedoms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Well now I feel like dangling my dick in front of a refugee out of spite. Shame we don't have any over here in the U.S, but that seems like a damned good problem to have.
    Well that's a nice thing to say.
    Make sure you pick a young kid so you can make a stronger point.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post

Actually though. Think of the children.
    Also I'd like to see the legislation that states that

As far as I know there is nothing in the German constitution (if such thing exists) that grants the right to be naked in public
    Last edited by Xx420baby420xx; 2016-06-27 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    Which is a very stupid thing to write, since the refugees have not demanded anything. But let's blame them anyway right ?
    Given enough time and liberal empathy they will start making demands as they always do. There is a very clear history of this but for context's sake let's narrow it down to Germany:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/67...grants-demands
    Asylum seekers are increasingly using tactics such as hunger strikes, lawsuits and threats of violence in efforts to force German authorities to comply with an ever-growing list of demands.

Many migrants, unhappy with living conditions in German refugee shelters, are demanding that they immediately be given their own homes or apartments. Others are angry that German bureaucrats are taking too long to process their asylum applications. Still others are upset over delays in obtaining social welfare payments.

Although most asylum seekers in Germany have a roof over their head, and receive three hot meals a day, as well as free clothing and healthcare, many are demanding: more money, more comfortable beds, more hot water, more ethnic food, more recreational facilities, more privacy — and, of course, their own homes.
    They've done this everywhere - these people simply cannot deal with culture shock and if you so much as give them a bit of cheese they will come back and ask for the cow.

That's a meme not a pictorial guide.

Besides 10% furry is plenty
    Call it whatever you want, but you'd be wrong. Girls with bunny ears are not furry unless you want to suggest that playboy is a furry magazine, which would just be insane.

I can't really think of a situation where the 2 would conflict.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    The refugees are not the one's who are complaining !!!! WTF guys ?
    It's more the fact that people are worried the refugees will be offended and are preemptively ignoring their own people in favor of outsiders and strangers.
    Last edited by The Stormbringer; 2016-06-27 at 03:51 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post
    Given enough time and liberal empathy they will start making demands as they always do. There is a very clear history of this but for context's sake let's narrow it down to Germany:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/67...grants-demands

They've done this everywhere - these people simply cannot deal with culture shock and if you so much as give them a bit of cheese they will come back and ask for the cow.
    You just linked the gatestone institute. Don't you people have any decency at all?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    It's more the fact that people are worried the refugees will be offended and are preemptively ignore their own people in favor of outsiders and strangers.
    We're not talking about people here. We're talking about nudists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually though. Think of the children.
    Also I'd like to see the legislation that states that

As far as I know there is nothing in the German constitution (if such thing exists) that grants the right to be naked in public
    Since its a private club with a designated area, they can actually do whatever they want (Hausrecht) unless they restrict someone else rights. Which in this case MIGHT be happening (Misconduct towards minors)

Still its neither the FFK clubs fault (btw FFK =|= Nudist) nor the refugee's, the local government fucked up.

The officials of the town, tried to prevent them from doing FKK, the people who do their FKK stuff said: "don't bother us"
    That's all this article is about, the refugees most likely don't even know where the hell they are gonna end up
    The nudists of the Familiensport-und FKK-Bund Waldteichfreunde Moritzburgare are to be banned from bathing naked in the lake in their retreat after the refugees arrive next month.
    Now they say we can no longer swim nude and have sent the instructions to us in many languages on a laminated board.

He said that the new regulations for the nude bathers were planned before they knew about the refugee centre.

But, the spokesman said that they will seek to enforce the rule now that the migrants are moving in.
    Ok after rereading, only this bottom quote really backs up what you are saying. They were changing rules before the refugees were to arrive, but now with them going there, they will seek to enforce the rule. I read that and think, if the refugees were not going there they may allow the rules to bend.

Any which way, I appreciate you clearing it up with out rudeness.

The article is clearly written with a "refuges coming, nudists have to change" slant. Not sure how that can be missed.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Call it whatever you want, but you'd be wrong. Girls with bunny ears are not furry unless you want to suggest that playboy is a furry magazine, which would just be insane.
    Lol I'm not having this conversation. (If u have ever looked in a playboy none of the naked people are wearing those ears)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Ok after rereading, only this bottom quote really backs up what you are saying. They were changing rules before the refugees were to arrive, but now with them going there, they will seek to enforce the rule. I read that and think, if the refugees were not going there they may allow the rules to bend.

Any which way, I appreciate you clearing it up with out rudeness.

The article is clearly written with a "refuges coming, nudists have to change" slant. Not sure how that can be missed.
    Thank you for reading the article

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    You just linked the gatestone institute. Don't you people have any decency at all?

- - - Updated - - -

We're not talking about people here. We're talking about nudists.
    I admit, that got a chuckle out of me.