Can wait for Jon to mount mother of dragons. Ofcourse many have traveled that road.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh, I actually forgot about that. Well, it doesn't really change anything because he didn't use those stockpiles in the Blackwater. He used the Alchemist Guild's vault supply. I'm not sure if they ever established that Jaime told Tyrion about the caches, or if that was just a writer's oversight in order to foreshadow what happened this episode.

Tyrion told Dany that Jaime specified the Mad King's plans and the locations of the caches. No oversight and well written. Most of us got the exact payoff we wanted.

Am calling it right now 2 years in advance that when Cersei is getting ass handed by Mother of Dragons and Jon Snow she's gonna make the same request that the Mad King did to burn everyone and destroy the city and Jamie Lannister is gonna put a sword through her back like he did the Mad King and he will get paraded for it and be redeemed in Brienne's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Honestly I'm surprised they didn't drag this season out more, they definitely have the audience and the material. A lot of the plotlines this season seemed rushed.
    They want to move on and its costing more and more to make.

15+ Year Old Account
    So....Cersei killing people at the trial should be called the Green Trial, what you guys think?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Did someone ask for more? Sure you did!

Does anyone think this GoT PotG will ever be topped in the future?

or should it be coined PotGoT...
    Last edited by Sury; 2016-06-27 at 04:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    There is a bit of a Jon and Sansa spark goin on
    I noticed it to.
    Game of Thrones has desensitized us.

If Ser Davos hadnt shown, Jon woulda fucked her
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Man that scene where tommen is watching the sept ruins and the camera stay focused in the windows, he walk away, put the crown in the table, walk back and jump.
    Last edited by Clrg; 2016-06-27 at 05:08 AM.

Cersei has obviously completed her green fire quest and was showing it off!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Am calling it right now 2 years in advance that when Cersei is getting ass handed by Mother of Dragons and Jon Snow she's gonna make the same request that the Mad King did to burn everyone and destroy the city and Jamie Lannister is gonna put a sword through her back like he did the Mad King and he will get paraded for it and be redeemed in Brienne's eyes.
    You're half-right. She'll try to do it, yes. But Jamie will strangle her, not backstab her. And Tyrion and Dany will walk into the throne room, with him casually draped in the Iron Throne, her corpse lying on the floor, without a single fuck in sight.
    Impeach the MF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDayne View Post
    Remember Tywin's words? A crown doesn't make you the most powerful person in the room!
    Jon has the loyalty of the North and the Vale which is fresh. That makes him the most powerful man in the room. Littlefinger played his final hand and lost whats worse for him is Sansa and Jon know what he is.

Since Jon will not be playing the game of thrones his path is north not south Littlefinger will have nothing to throw at him.
    Last edited by Nathreim; 2016-06-27 at 05:11 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Welp, it finally happened again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, that's hands down my favorite episode. Probably due to Cersei being tied as my favorite character.

I felt for Jaime, though. He became hated by all for murdering his king, which he only did to save the city from the Wildfire bomb. And now... the only person left that he cares for set off that bomb anyways.

And is this the bloodiest episode? I don't think I've ever seen so many major characters get killed off in one episode. Marge dying totally caught me off guard, especially because she seemed to have had a plan to deal with the High Sparrow.

The best parts of the episode were definitely:

1) The High Sparrow's face when he realized Cersei had won.
    2) Cersei sitting on the throne

And honorable mention goes to Lady Mormont (or w/e her name is) and her speech. Reminds me of Catelyn Stark when she arrests Tirion.

Tommen took King's Landing too literal.

From the reddit thread. Pure genius.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2016-06-27 at 06:57 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Well, that's hands down my favorite episode. Probably due to Cersei being tied as my favorite character.

I felt for Jaime, though. He became hated by all for murdering his king, which he only did to save the city from the Wildfire bomb. And now... the only person left that he cares for set off that bomb anyways.

And is this the bloodiest episode? I don't think I've ever seen so many major characters get killed off in one episode. Marge dying totally caught me off guard, especially because she seemed to have had a plan to deal with the High Sparrow.

And honorable mention goes to Lady Mormont (or w/e her name is) and her speech. Reminds me of Catelyn Stark when she arrests Tirion.
    Lady Mormont is the first child character thrust into power to not completely fail at it.

RIP to Tommon, his jump to death was the most emotional for me, everything for him went wrong, everything, and he just without a tear or word ended it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next on Gordon Ramsay, cooking meat pies with special guest Arya Stark.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post

I think the death toll even exceeds the Rains of Castamere. While the Battle of the Bastards probably had the most onscreen deaths, the Winds of Winter had the most named character deaths:

Maester Pycelle
    Lancel Lannister
    Kevan Lannister
    Margaery Tyrell
    Mace Tyrell
    Loras Tyrell
    The High Septon
    Tommon Baratheon
    Lothar Frey
    Black Walder Frey
    Walder Frey
    Putin khuliyo

Another version of "what Cersei doesn't know":

1. There's a Targaryen, with 3 dragons, a hundred thousand Dothraki, ships, Unsullied, sellswords, allied with Dorne and Highgarden, on her way to attack. Oh, and Tyrion is with them as 2nd in command.
    2. There's another Targaryen who's half Stark, and been declared the King in the North. The Armies of the Vale are with him.
    3. The Freys are dead, leaving the men at Riverrun free to support the North.
    4. There's a huge army of undead and White Walkers beyond the wall preparing to invade.

What she has on her side:

1. Lannister armies.
    2. Storm's End?
    3. The Red Keep.

She's so totally fucked.
    I think Euron will offer to marry Cersei to have the seven kingdoms since Theon/Yara ended any hope of him marrying Daenerys.

Then with the dragonbinding horn, well 3 dragons easily make up for having less forces. They'll be the main villains of season 7 before being killed off for the real threat in season 8.

I really feel like John should have just waved his hands and put it into perspective for them. "Yea yea, that's nice you want me to be king. Umm. There's a magical zombie king who has an undead horde for an army, and well... You see winter is here and we are pretty much fucked. So maybe lets forget the game of thrones for just a minute, and figure out how to deal with this."

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another version of "what Cersei doesn't know":

1. There's a Targaryen, with 3 dragons, a hundred thousand Dothraki, ships, Unsullied, sellswords, allied with Dorne and Highgarden, on her way to attack. Oh, and Tyrion is with them as 2nd in command.
    2. There's another Targaryen who's half Stark, and been declared the King in the North. The Armies of the Vale are with him.
    3. The Freys are dead, leaving the men at Riverrun free to support the North.
    4. There's a huge army of undead and White Walkers beyond the wall preparing to invade.

What she has on her side:

1. Lannister armies.
    2. Storm's End?
    3. The Red Keep.

She's so totally fucked.
    I wouldn't mind seeing her and Daenerys together.