10+ Year Old Account

BREAKING: Donald Trump Just Announced His Pick for Attorney General (Trey Gowdy)

Hillary’s Worst Nightmare!

http://endingthefed.com/breaking-don...nightmare.html

Trey Gowdy is a great choice. he has been just amazing handling the Benghazi hearings!! So many people in jail and all legal proceedings have been followed to a tee. has been a constant thorn in the Obama administration’s side, and has exposed the White House’s incompetence on everything from amnesty to IRS abuses to the illegal deletion of Clinton’s emails. Time to make America great again! Trump 2016!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post

Trey Gowdy is a great choice. he has been just amazing handling the Benghazi hearings!! So many people in jail and all legal proceedings have been followed to a tee. has been a constant thorn in the Obama administration’s side, and has exposed the White House’s incompetence on everything from amnesty to IRS abuses to the illegal deletion of Clinton’s emails. Time to make America great again! Trump 2016!!!
    This was sarcasm right?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisberb View Post
    This was sarcasm right?
    It's a joke of some sort. Check out the link and the dates of the article and comments of the article. OP not know for being sharpest knife in the drawer.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    This was sarcasm right?
    Nah man he is just playing 4D chess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeaaaaahhhhhh....no. Look at some of the other article titles too....total bogus bs.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was sarcasm right?
    Why do you think it's sarcasm? He is a great choice the last thing this country needs is another Democrat.

Erm, you realize that this is not an official pick, right? Just because Trump tweets something doesn't mean it's true (actually, especially when he tweets something). And that the news is nearly 2 months old?

This thread seems entirely pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's not entirely out of the question since hes tweeted his name before.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Erm, you realize that this is not an official pick, right? Just because Trump tweets something doesn't mean it's true (actually, especially when he tweets something). And that the news is nearly 2 months old?

This thread seems entirely pointless.
    Is it that you don't know the OP's post history at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Is it that you don't know the OP's post history at all?
    I don't often venture into these parts, they scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I don't often venture into these parts, they scare me.
    If I had to guess, that account's post/infraction ratio is probably one of the higher ones on the site. That account doesn't get much use ever since gen-ot started disallowing race threads.

Wait did he accomplish something when no one was watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    If I had to guess, that account's post/infraction ratio is probably one of the higher ones on the site. That account doesn't get much use ever since gen-ot started disallowing race threads.
    I remember when the only thing he complained about was when hunters switched to focus and he kept trying to make a big campaign over getting mana back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn dude you got my hopes up. Trey Gowdy is a bawz. I still think Trump should pick Monica Lewinsky as his VP. lol

Trey Gowdy, the guy that's spent loads of taxpayer money on multiple Republican investigations into Benghazi and turned up..........wait for it..................nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Smauldy View Post
    Trey Gowdy, the guy that's spent loads of taxpayer money on multiple Republican investigations into Benghazi and turned up..........wait for it..................nothing.
    You basically described our entire government at its core. I don't think its anything unique to Trey Gowdy.

Why do you think it's sarcasm? He is a great choice the last thing this country needs is another Democrat.
    You mean the guy that has admitted that the Benghazi committee was PURE BULLSHIT? Even he admits that they couldn't have gotten there to save the people there. This is why no one takes you seriously. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    You basically described our entire government at its core. I don't think its anything unique to Trey Gowdy.
    Yeah, but Trey Gowdy openly admitted it to the people he represents and THEY WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM, simply because he has an R next to his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You mean the guy that has admitted that the Benghazi committee was PURE BULLSHIT? Even he admits that they couldn't have gotten there to save the people there. This is why no one takes you seriously. You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but Trey Gowdy openly admitted it to the people he represents and THEY WILL STILL VOTE FOR HIM, simply because he has an R next to his name.
    And Hilary could sacrifice a toddler on national TV and still get votes.

Trump could have sex with a goat on the Late Night Show and still get votes.

People in this country are fucking stupid. Our government is equally more stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did the Hamburgler announce his pick for AG yet? His chances of getting into the white house aren't much worse an Trumps at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Did the Hamburgler announce his pick for AG yet? His chances of getting into the white house aren't much worse an Trumps at this point.
    LOL. You win the internet for today.